An easy-to-use and lite App for WhatsApp Web.
App for WA Web is the easiest way to open and check WhatsApp from your desktop machine (PC, MAC and Linux). Clicking on the launch button, renders WhatsApp Web in a standalone UI. Moreover, the window is re-sizable to your desired choice and all the changes are auto saved to the memory. App for WA Web is a very lite Addon and does not add any additional burden to your browser. Moreover, the popup has a built-in "Always-On-Top" feature which makes the window remain always on top of other windows, and enables you to do multi-tasking. Important Note: App for WA Web does NOT belong or related to the official WhatsApp application in any ways. It is an unofficial app that is developed and maintained independently. The official WhatsApp software is only released for smart phones and the web. This unofficial app (browser add-on) is a wrapper to the original WhatsApp web application and tries to make it usable as a browser plug-in. When you open the popup, you will see a toolbar with 5 buttons at the top. Toolbar buttons are described in the screenshots (2nd picture). Note, after few seconds the toolbar will disappear by itself. But when you move the mouse to the top area, it will appear again. Note: to start working with WhatsApp Web, you can read this FAQ page in WhatsApp website (https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/web/28080003).
- (2021-01-22) Holmes: How to creat a desktop shortcut for this extension ?
- (2018-09-03) Charles Nebbah: hi
- (2017-11-10) veralucia medeiros: Mis a jour difficile et très long. Problèmes pour passer messages
- (2017-09-13) Eka Sipef: Aplikasinya ringan alangkah baiknya minimizenya ke traybar
- (2017-07-20) Larissa Matern Veiga: It doesn't show notifications. I have to open it from time to time to see if I have new messages. It would be just perfect if showed the number of notifications.
- (2017-05-29) SUVARNA RAO MEESARAPU: It is a wonderful thing to have