Prevents actions (like alerts) when navigating away from a page.
This extension blocks popup messages like "Are you sure you want to leave this page?" when navigating away from some sites. Feel free to leave feedback for sites this doesn't work on. I'll try to update new versions to deal with new techniques.
- (2020-03-29) Ben Melchior: Still works great =p
- (2020-01-23) firstnam lastnam: Works
- (2018-09-04) Nova Light: Works. Tampermoneky scripts weren't working for me but this does.
- (2018-08-23) Works as described. Thank you!
- (2018-03-12) João Paulo Siqueira: Funciona no Site regexr.com, uns dos sites mais chatos na hora de sair da página. eu testei outras extensões, mas apenas essa deu conta do recado.
- (2017-07-01) Tim Meadows: Excellent. Thanks!
- (2017-05-08) Kayto S: Works great but you should make it an option to disable all popup notifications.
- (2017-04-13) Marco Simone Vetti: Una felice scoperta che consiglio a tutti
- (2017-02-15) Jeff Pittman: Works great for the "Do you want to leave this site?" popup. Thank you to the developer(s)!
- (2017-02-08) Matt Ell: I installed this to prevent Google Play Music from seeking confirmation when closing the tab or browser while music was playing. It does that, so I am pleased. Thank you.
- (2017-02-02) yep. works great for me.
- (2016-12-21) Matt Bodner: It works but it has interfered with some sites loading properly, and not in the ways you'd think. On www.wunderground.com I can't load the 10 day forecast with this extension enabled and I can't fathom why.
- (2016-12-08) Fernando Calabro: Very useful for those annoying pages, I wonder why not Chrome itself has this by default.
- (2016-11-10) Nope Noperson: no longer works at all.
- (2016-10-13) Gianmario Scotti: It absolutely, provably and consistently DOES NOT WORK.
- (2016-09-27) john tobako: Doesn't work. Still get popups and loops so that I have to shut down chrome and restart
- (2016-05-11) JAMEX1988: It locks up web based PDFs and other websites 😢. I really wanted to like this.
- (2016-04-16) hamdullah doguer: eklentı zor calısıyor
- (2015-11-17) Dubok Liar: thx simple extension but helpfull!
- (2015-09-04) Paul Roche: This tool is working great so far. Thank you!
- (2015-08-13) Антон Евстигнеев: Perfect!
- (2015-03-07) Milton Koumbatis: I think this is a very clever extension . It really works . Good job and thanks.
- (2014-10-08) Schwarz Kater: FINALY a fix for that crap. Google is to stupid to fix that on their own. thank you creator of this plugin.
- (2017-07-29, v:1.3) Martin Turberville-Smith: re google play music as above
I'm using win7, chrome
- (2017-07-29, v:1.3) Martin Turberville-Smith: not working for Google Play Music
https://play.google.com/music/listen?hl=en-GB&tab=mY#/home is still generating the "are you sure you want to leave" dialog.
- (2017-02-08, v:1.3) Matt Ell: Settings greyed out
Settings is greyed out in the dropdown menu for LMO. Is this because there are no settings? If not, is there a way to access the settings?
- (2016-10-23, v:1.3) Gr8tBlueHeron: Read and change data?
What does this mean? How do I know that my banking info or whatever I type into a page will be secure when this extensions is saying it can read and change data?
- (2016-09-28, v:1.3) Kevin Barrett: incognito
It would be nice if there was an option to ONLY enable in incognito mode.
- (2016-09-21, v:1.3) Ben Murton: PDFs in browser
Hi there, Love it - saved me so many annoying clicks! But (and I see someone else wrote in the review) it seems to stop browser based PDFs from displaying. I am running chrome on Win7 PC and when I try and open in preview it is just a blank screen. e.g. just googled this link http://jawadaidaoui.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Over_the_Rainbow1.pdf If I download then open in browser it is fine, so something to do with the preview mode. It isn't a big problem but it is making it a tough decision to leave on. Ben
- (2015-09-25, v:1.3) ciao for now: Add a Whitelist/Blacklist
I use this, but I only want it to be done on certain websites. Is there another tool that could do this, or could you possibly make it?
- (2015-03-28, v:1.3) Milton Koumbatis: WhatsApp Web
The App worked great to let me out of WhtaApp Web (https://web.whatsapp.com/ ) without confirmation but then stopped working suddenly . Any idea why ? Thanks for trying to make a great App and keep going !
- (2015-03-11, v:1.3) RodgerandJeannie Wenzlaff: exceptions list
I don't see it in the overview and wanted to know before I install it. I would like to add google and others to a list where they are not prevented from doing this. Does it allow for that?
- (2014-12-21, v:1.3) juan dos: let me out, how does it work?
is there some sort of key combo when that one needs to use to be able to exit away from a page displaying that confirmation box?