A notifier for deviantART messages. Keep track of your dA inbox!
dA Message Notifier v8 - a better way to track your deviantART inbox! It will track your message counts for you and notify you when new messages appear in your deviantART Message Center. Never miss a message again, and be fast to reply to feedback! Version 0.8.1.3: * Fixes a bug with "Open All" notification action with Eclipse Version 0.8.1.2: * Minimal Eclipse compatibility If you want to give detailed feedback / suggest a feature, please proceed to #dANotifier on deviantART (http://danotifier.deviantart.com/). Future plans are also discussed there. Voting for the extension here also helps. Thank you! Inspired by deviantAnywhere by PostaL2600: http://deviantanywhere.deviantart.com/ (Firefox & Chrome)
- (2020-01-19) JS_ ARCHIVES: It works! But, my settings dont save!!! When ever i click 'save your changes' it just reloads the page and my settings are back to default.
- (2019-09-29) Aryana Voloschuk: I'm confused on how to work this. it will take forever to "update" and I'm confused on how to "sign in"? help
- (2019-05-14) Richard Riordan: works well for me so far really like it
- (2019-03-07) I want to say i've been using this now for 6 months ?? I honestly love this extension, it's so useful, especially if you're keeping track of an oc auction or something lol. Highly recommended !!
- (2018-10-19) DARK DOVE7: Только скачала, но мне уже нравится)
- (2018-09-28) thebestml201: Thanks for that, now I don't even need to be a core member to see the notification. Though this needs to be updated since I can't get a notice by now.
- (2018-07-14) Chotacabras: Muy buena para recibir notificaciones cuando recibes un mensaje en DeviantArt...
- (2018-02-15) Mathew Reed: Someone should really make a Mozilla Firefox version of this.
- (2017-07-08) David Bear: Now I no longer have to worry about missing request journals from my friends. One suggestion I do have is to make it so the app will notify you even if you have deviantart or the message notifier closed. Facebook, Discord, and Youtube can do this so it would probably be a good idea if this app had that feature too.
- (2017-04-28) Lucas Nunes: Works perfectly love it!
- (2017-04-20) ؟!: Yeeahhh, it's pretty great. You should definitely get this.
- (2017-01-28) mel: Лучшее из того, что я успела опробовать
- (2017-01-08) oldacc: I would love to have an ability to pause the notifier. Every time I open Chrome it takes forever because the notifier is loading.
- (2016-12-19) Amura-of-Jupiter: Wonderful tool. Never had an issue with it and have been using it for years.
- (2016-11-15) Jack Stoutburn: You guys need to update the notifier's look and UI, since deviantart no longer uses the old Deviant Green, please use the newer one.
- (2016-10-13) Digolgrin: Probably the best dA extension out there.
- (2016-10-11) Wooden Willow: I don't normally write reviews, but this extension is so worth it! It's been extremely helpful ^^
- (2016-08-01) Brenda Lyrien: Aveces estoy tan ocupada por el laburo como para revisar mi dA pero de verdad que me hacia falta esta extension para mantenerme al tanto. Muchas Gracias
- (2016-07-06) Katarzyna Kowalska: Bardzo przydatne. :3
- (2016-04-09) Katelin J.: I love this extension! I'm always alerted exactly when I get something in my inbox. It's really useful and does exactly as it says. I don't think it's ever glitched on me, either, at least not to my knowledge.
- (2016-03-30) Pandadox: Nice, now I can get a notification every time an angry kid replies to me so I can anger him/her even more
- (2016-03-22) 100%Evil: it would be nice to view the notification you clicked on. And reply to them if it's a comment, journal, art, status and more that would be nice.
- (2016-01-14) Natakiro: Very useful! I like that I can customize which things I get notified for. Great way to stay up-to-date without constantly refreshing the page on my own. Love it!
- (2015-12-07) AxxiosGrey: A must. I cannot tell you how helpful this is for realtime communication between my audience. Simple popup while I am in windows, and not having to refresh the DA page in anticipation. It just tells me when it arrives, and it is the best thing on my browser.
- (2015-11-18) Katie M: Works perfectly for me, absolutely amazing! Im glad I added it.
- (2020-05-21, v:0.8.1.3) Felina Faerlaingal: Error message
I'm well aware that with Eclipse just rolled out you'll probably be very busy, so this isn't a request for fix, as much as a report: https://i.imgur.com/vPgfKVd.png?1 Been getting this one since today Good luck fixing all of the changes and thanks ton for keeping this very useful addon alive!
- (2015-05-30, v:0.7.3.4) Chris Avlis: stuck
after I get a new notification, it gets stuck there, even when I try to update it or close chrome its stuck.
- (2015-05-24, v:0.7.3.4) Mikayla Hopper: Can't unhighlight
I was trying to uncheck the highlight option, but every time I do it doesn't save. The 'save your changes' at the bottom of the option page doesn't seem to work.
- (2014-12-08, v:0.7.2.4) Devi Baebie: Doesn't work at all
It worked great for the longest time then a few weeks ago the icon turned red with an exclamation point and now it won't log in. It just links me to dA
- (2014-01-06, v:0.7.1.2) Aiwha Bruno Lefèvre: Error
Error: DiFi: folder request failed at Error (<anonymous>) at DiFi_getInboxID (js/difi.js:100:46) at XMLHttpRequest.DiFi_JSONrequest.xhr.onreadystatechange (js/difi.js:80:4)
- (2013-12-19, v:0.7.1.2) Ravyn Darq: Folder Request Error
This is a problem for the last 2 days. The popup shows the following: Error: DiFi: folder request failed at Error (native) at DiFi_getInboxID (js/difi.js:100:46) at XMLHttpRequest.DiFi_JSONrequest.xhr.onreadystatechange (js/difi.js:80:4)
- (2013-12-15, v:0.7.1.2) Theodore Kluge: Folder Request Error
The info popup shows this: Error: DiFi: folder request failed at Error (<anonymous>) at DiFi_getInboxID (js/difi.js:100:46) at XMLHttpRequest.DiFi_JSONrequest.xhr.onreadystatechange (js/difi.js:80:4) It looks similar to past error reports, but the error is different.
- (2013-09-28, v:0.7.1.2) Joseph Thomas: Notification Mode
In the Notifications mode options there are three options shown:: Notifications mode: Basic: text-only notifications (integrate with OS X Notifiaction Center) HTML: interactive "old-style" notifications (doesn't work on all platforms) Brief: "new-style" rich notifications (integrate with Chrome Notifications) The third option is set in my browser, and I am unable to change it. (I believe I would prefer "Brief".) I am using Chrome Version 29.0.1547.76, running on OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion). Is there some other way to set this option?
- (2013-06-23, v:0.7.0.2) Jonathan Mendoza: compatibility
The popup alerts are not popping up. It says that: "HTML notifications are not available in your browser version and are disabled". I'm wondering if there is anything i can do about it?
- (2013-06-08, v:0.7.0.2) Halle Porter: ERROR
TypeError: Cannot read property 'result' of undefined at DiFi_countMessages (js/difi.js:298:128) at XMLHttpRequest.DiFi_JSONrequest.xhr.onreadystatechange (js/difi.js:80:4)
- (2013-06-07, v:0.7.0.0) Kerry Tardif: Error
My notifier isn't working, same as everybody else's! It says to put this code in here: TypeError: Cannot read property 'result' of undefined at DiFi_countMessages (js/difi.js:298:128) at XMLHttpRequest.DiFi_JSONrequest.xhr.onreadystatechange (js/difi.js:80:4) Please fix it!!