An intuitive and powerful Twitter experience built for those who get real work done
Introducing Tweeten, an intuitive and powerful TweetDeck experience built for those who get real work done. Tweeten works with TweetDeck, which means it offers a powerful, column-based interface that helps you keep track of everything that's happening on Twitter without needing to hit the refresh button. Tweeten enhances the TweetDeck design to offer a much cleaner and intutive experience. Tweeten comes with a built-in GIF search feature that lets you upload any GIF from Giphy. Our 🔥 emoji picker lets you tweet the perfect emoji at the right time. From the 🤷 emoji to the 💯 emoji, all the emojis you 😍 are right here. Tweeten lets you customize all the important bits of TweetDeck, and you can take things a step further with custom CSS. For the full Tweeten experience, make sure to checkout our desktop app from http://tweetenapp.com
- (2020-02-13) João Ciocca: It's a love/hate relationship, clearly. Tweetdeck is awful without it, but living with Tweeten is bad as well. The emoji picker makes every new tweet freeze the interface before you can start typing. There's a weird CSS bug where the collapsed tweet button goes over the search button when you open to write a new tweet, the gif search never works...
- (2020-02-12) Selo Šiljakovina: How to run this client, only settings are available to see.
- (2019-07-23) Jamie Aubrey: Anyone found a way to get gifs to play ? it shows a black space where they should be but play find when I click the tweets containing them
- (2019-02-14) Maximus 10M: Muy bien, un alternativa a Better.
- (2019-01-25) Young and beautiful!
- (2018-09-30) 아이캔디: 항상 최고의 프로그램입니다. 근데 윈도우 앱 항상 위 기능은 좀 없으면 좋겠어요
- (2018-07-02) Mine of Clans: Like Trash, But Even Worse.
- (2018-02-21) 林 Lin昭辰 Chao-Chen Jack YEG: Excuse me, but so I'd really like to see full disclosure, link shortening, and mass following options all over there at this app asap, please. thank you so much! Amen!
- (2017-12-05) Christopher Curtis: Very slow to update. Lots of CSS bugs. Missing icons etc... Used to be good, but updates have been sparce
- (2017-10-27) NW Social: Don't know yet will revisit this. Still mourning GrabinBox :/ Why don't you make a little tweet button that puts the tweet straight into the deck/tweeted?
- (2017-07-04) Ken Campbell: Great Twitter Alternative.
- (2017-03-31) Ton Aarts: Was expecting to roll back latest Tweetdeck changes (middle tweeting e.g.) Sadly not possible with Chrome, just only under Windows ..
- (2017-02-03) Please Add below buttons -Emojis -GIF -Poll -Location Other than that it is perfect. The best thing is widening column which I didn't find in any of the tweetdeck extension.
- (2016-10-06) James P: Fantastic addon, makes Tweetdeck a lot prettier and easier to use.
- (2016-09-17) Ammar Ashraf: Please add emojis button Excellent extension though
- (2016-07-10) rob damiani: The extension appears to be only a shortcut to Tweeten settings, correct?
- (2016-05-02) Tyler Cooke: The extension is alright. I makes the interface a little cleaner and with the old style RT and square pictures being added as options it's almost what I want, but the extension doesn't ever remember my settings, and I have to set up the extension every time I open Chrome. Super annoying.
- (2016-04-30) Shane Williford: I don't like how you do icon/avatar for RTs and Fav's (i.e. Likes). I don't like how the RT or <3 icon hides the avatar. Please remove that..um..'feature'. Also, would be nice to have emoji's available on Win or Chrome version, as well as replies ability to include hashtag. I do like the clean & clear look though! Thanks! Updated Review 30 Apr 16 - Tweeten support responded to my concerns and disabled <3 and RT icon over avatar. Still awaiting other 2 requests, but giving this Chrome extension another go! Thanks support! (up'ing rating to 4 stars from 3)
- (2016-03-08) Kévin Mendes: Good skin, but I miss some useful things like emojis from "Better Tweetdeck" Let us some settings to personalise Tweeten and it will be perfect !
- (2016-02-07) Great app for Twitter
- (2020-05-25, v:5.0.3) 강유림: emoji picker suddenly dissappeared
I have used emoji picker on right side of tweet writing window by yesterday but it suddenly dissappeared. I checked general settings but "enable emoji picker" checkbox is checked. Is it something happened to Tweeten? Please give me back emoji picker.
- (2019-08-30, v:4.6.9) Gilles Pion: How this is supposed to work?
I've been suggested to install this extension to get a "better Twitter experience" Done this Now I've a extra icon in my toolbar but that's all How can I *use* it?
- (2019-03-08, v:4.6.7) Régis Giudicelli: Gif and emoji problem
Hi, I love tweeten but I have a severe issue : I can't see the bar at the bottom of the write section to add emojis or gifs. I use the chrome extension on an up-to-date browser. I also tried the windows 10 app, but with the same issue.
- (2017-11-27, v:22.214.171.124) dylan miller: white space
Too much white space, more than original tweetdeck.
- (2017-01-18, v:1.9.8) Pedro Sant: Glitch
The extension is with some bugs, kind, the people's names are causing a glitch that makes the name get along with the profile photo, among others ..
- (2016-10-06, v:1.9.6) James P: Trash Collection
Does the extension refresh the backend more often? I find the normal Tweetdeck has a huge memory leak unless the window is refreshed every few hours. Also, would love gif support and emoji support.
- (2016-09-17, v:1.9.6) Ammar Ashraf: Emojis
Please add emojis button Excellent extension though
- (2016-08-25, v:1.9.5) Crawling- Flesh: Scrolling RTs/Likes
Hi ! I noticed when clicking on the RTs or Likes numbers on a tweet, you can't scroll down :)
- (2016-07-10, v:1.9.5) Tang de Naranja: Browsing history
I'd like to install this, but i don't understand the need for the extensión to read my browsing history.
- (2016-07-09, v:1.9.5) George Pearson: Absolute Time
Hi. I like Tweeten, but would like to see the time of day displayed on tweets, rather than "2 min ago". Showing the time of day would make it easier to keep track of where you are in your timeline. Thanks, George
- (2016-04-30, v:1.8.2) Shane Williford: "View"
No "view conversation" link for those who reply to tweets. should be nothing but standard options for just a tweet (view, reply, RT, etc); but a 'view conversation' link when I hover over a 'conversation tweet'. Still awaiting the emoji and reply with hash capability. Thanks!