Extends the Developer Tools, adding tools for Grunt
Extends the Developer Tools, adding tools for Grunt! A full GUI for your Gruntfile. Supports background tasks, such as 'watch'. Allows you to run tasks for multiple projects in a single window. See the GitHub page for installation details.
- (2016-05-24) Oli Mortimer: Hasn't been updated in 3 years, so doesn't work with Grunt newer than 0.4.1 (currently on 1.0.0)
- (2015-06-16) Ergun Ozyurt: great tool to get instant list of grunt tasks and able to run right away!
- (2015-05-05) John Pywtorak: One of the best extensions I have come across. Very well done, looks great, and works even better.
- (2015-03-26) SpyroPress TF: Great Tool
- (2014-12-12) Jimi Schuchmann: Easy to use and explain to those who are scared of the command line.
- (2014-11-13) Alessandro Cresto Miseroglio: awesome!!
- (2014-08-27) Brian Tan: hot dang it works!
- (2014-07-03) Sorin Albu-Irimies: Great stuff. Helped me out alot.
- (2014-03-06) Jason Solis: Very nice! Handy tool to have at your devtool fingertips
- (2014-02-26) Remco Haszing: Awsum
- (2013-12-02) Johnathan Hair: Fantastic tool, allows you to clearly see which tasks are available and trigger them. IMO this extension is a must when using Grunt. Note: There isn't an option to monitor Grunt on an external computer.
- (2013-10-20) Adonis K.: Best Thing ever
- (2013-05-07) Pascal Hartig: Awesomesauce! There less I have to switch between my browser and other applications, the happier I am. This gets me one step closer to making the DevTools my full IDE.
- (2013-03-29) An essential tool to any web developer looking to improve their workflow.
- (2013-03-29) Vitaly qwery: must have
- (2013-08-13, v:0.1.0.7) Andrii Lundiak: CentOS supported?
or any Unix system? I just tried to imnstall extension, bust Chrom told me: "This application is not supported on this computer. Installation has been disabled." Anny suggestions?