Get SMS text alerts for emails that are urgent, from specific people, or once someone replies back
This is an EXCELLENT solution for anyone, because we all have urgent emails where we would love SMS text alerts. You get to setup automated SMS text alerts for: 1. Emails that you receive from specific email addresses, 2. Emails that you receive that have specific keywords in them, or 3. On an email that you sent, and are waiting back for a reply. And once you get your SMS text alert, you could be anywhere. The full content of your email will be available right from your phone. You don't even need to check your email account. Whether you're a: - Job seeker waiting on HR to get back to you, - Sales executive with important clients to hear back from, - Realtor who has a client or another realtor get back to them, - Lawyer waiting to hear back from experts involved in your case, - Customer support who might receive urgent support requests from VIP customers, - Employees who want to make sure their boss is responded back to immediately, - Investors and traders who get important emails, or - Even if you have a significant other and you want to prioritize getting back to them. This is the tool for you. cloudHQ. helping your productivity, 1 click at a time. **Please note: While this service is free, carrier charges may apply.** 🔥🔥🔥Read our latest blog post here: https://blog.cloudhq.net/new-freebie-get-gmail-sms-text-alerts/ 🔥🔥🔥
- (2019-11-25) Sylwester Antkowiak: Hello, I can't receive a code for my phone verification code. an error occurs Unable to deliver message to +48721772571 Read more about the error here: https://www.twilio.com/docs/api/errors/21408 please help
- (2019-10-26) I- Harmonize: The whole point of this seems to be receiving phone notifications when your phone can't download gmail. I have a flip-phone, and don't want to wait by my computer all day when I'm expecting an email, so I thought this would be perfect. Instead of actually sending a text to my phone, I received another email after the first one every time the important person I specified emailed. It said: Unable to deliver message to [my number] Read more about the error here: https://www.twilio.com/docs/api/errors/30008 And none of the "help" this link offered actually helped anything, or made any sense. What does Twilio have to do with this extension. I'm confused and upset, because I keep having the same problems where I miss important emails and opportunities to contact.
- (2019-10-21) Boris Joffe: Recently, I haven't been getting texts for some emails that I specified. Is this a new bug or has Google changed something to make the extension stop working? Aside from the recent problem above, this extension usually works great especially since IFTTT and Zapier removed their SMS alert functionality (due to Google's API change). One question that I have is how to specify entire domains instead of individual email addresses and is there a way to set up a wildcard for any "From" domain? One feature request I have would be to allow any valid Gmail search keywords to specify which emails to send to SMS - having only "From" / "Subject" filtering is a bit limited.
- (2019-09-30) Tom Sprewell: I really like how you can set up what alerts you get and how the full email comes through via text.
- (2019-09-30) Pavol Adamcak: I am still waiting for confirmation sms to start using the service - do you guys support Slovakia? +421 country code?
- (2019-09-30) EMMAN: i think it's good but i can't use this on philippines can someone help me?
- (2019-09-23) Tina Martans: Nice to have when your work phone won't let you download the Gmail app. Never missing emails is a huge plus
- (2019-08-23) Jacob Shwartz-Lucas: I'll add 5 stars when I get a response. If the person i'm emailing back and forth with has email tracking, will they see that I've opened the forwarded SMS message?
- (2019-07-29) Fred Stucci: It could be like that thing that notifies you whenever someone important hits you up so you don't have to keep opening your email and looking.
- (2019-06-26) Rachel Haddish: When I was job hunting, the SMS alerts were the best thing going for me. As soon as companies got back to me I could respond, and it made a HUGE difference in my hiring process. To HR I was attentive and invested, it got me where I wanted to go :-)
- (2019-05-24) Rhea Barton: For those quick correspondences, this is an amazing Gmail feature.
- (2019-01-06) Долго ждал такую штуку, но... После установки и настройки фильтров сразу пришли 4 смс о письмах-ответах пятитимясячной давности! Про новые письма с нужного мне адреса больше не приходило ни одного смс, хотя сами письма приходили! Абсолютно бесполезное приложение(((
- (2018-12-20) Oliver Tolton: The customization of being able to choose who I get texts for is great for making sure I know just when that important person replies.
- (2018-12-20) John Chambers: I love this. I know as SOON as my professors or anyone else important emails me. I don't have to push all my emails and waste my battery.
- (2018-12-15) What a "royal" idea to have an SMS alert app, which does not allow automatic alerts for any/all incoming emails. That is correct, you are reading right: this app only alerts you, if you set it up to alert you for a specific email address or a word in the subject of the email. Using an email account as a general contact info for potential customers, goverment authorities or other important people whose e-mail address you cannot known beforehand because you do not know if/whom of them might want to contact you? No incoming alert whatsoever. On top of that, you need to create a specific individual filter FOR EVERY SINGLE EMAIL ADDRESS AND/OR EVERY SINGLE WORD IN THE EMAIL SUBJECT (AND THEIR COMBINATION) to receive alerts for them. (There is only a small reprieve to this in the function which allows you to receive alerts for any replies to a specific e-mail sent out by you.) Add to this privacy and security issues stemming from the fact, that this application requires heavy access and modification rights to your gmail account being handed over to its parent company and you might have the answer about its worth: NOT VERY MUCH. Look elsewhere.
- (2018-12-08) Michaela Cross: Just started using this. It completely failed to alert me for some very important emails. Not sure why this is getting stellar reviews.
- (2018-09-01) Sooraj S Nair: Good Enough.. Need Description too in the sms
- (2018-08-14) Lukas Gawenda: Top!
- (2018-07-24) Gabriel Fuentes Villegas: Funciona a la Perfeccion!! y totalmente gratis.
- (2018-07-14) First Last: Very good plugin. There is a feature that would make it great. I don't want all my email content to be available by SMS, to the SMS handler. For very sensitive emails I would like an option just to receive a notification with the email subject and NOT include any of the content in the SMS link. Looking forward to a function like that!
- (2018-06-15) Writer Connect: This App was very helpful. I have just started using it and I must say it is what I have been looking for. However could you possible fix a small bug of delayed messaging in some cases
- (2018-04-19) Bryce trass: Love this, can respond immediately to emails
- (2018-04-19) Noora Alshuaibi: This extension is perfectly suited to those without smartphones. Those with smartphones, unless you don't use the mail app, I can see it being redundant. For myself, I need all the notifications I can get, or I'll forget to respond. I love this.
- (2018-04-18) Dan Brierly: Here's how it works: you'll get an email telling you that you were emailed, what it said, and you get the option to respond. I did a test to see if my email would send, and if there were any weird HTML anomalies or anything like that. NOpe! It works really well, and if you'd like to be able to immediately respond to emails (and keep it regulated to just your desk save for emergencies) then this email tool is perfect for you.
- (2018-04-18) Levi DeMott: Set this up for my gma...if my 72 year old grandma loves it and can use it easily...ANYONE CAN!!