Get statistics and insights on any video's performance on YouTube and Facebook.
Vidooly's Vidlog Chrome Extension is simple yet insightful. This chrome extension is the ultimate one stop tool that you need to understand how videos perform on social media platforms like Facebook and YouTube across all categories. It provides you with an extensive analytical snapshot which in return helps you to know how each video is functioning. You can also find out the estimated earning of any video! Whether its Tag Analysis, Audience Interaction or Publisher Insights- Vidlog is just one click away. All this can be done on your Chrome browser, so keep browsing and analysing with Vidlog.
- (2019-02-20) Amulya Kumar Shahi: The company is not good.. After installing this extension I started getting marketing email, and after unsubscribing thrice from their list, they have not stopped sending emails. No matter how good product you have/make, if you do not follow your preach, people will start leaving you.
- (2018-10-12) Pushpendra Singh: Wow! Awsome product.
- (2018-04-02) Ahmad Sobari: yes
- (2018-02-04) Celebrity Point: nice app for youtuber
- (2017-11-18) Albertino Teodoro: SHOW!
- (2017-10-30) Tech Info: not conected with id
- (2017-10-07) usama Bin Zahid: good extension
- (2017-10-05) it logs out spontaneously. I'm watching a video, 'm logged in, I click on another video, it logs out and I have to login again. why it keeps happening?
- (2017-09-05) Moh73ed_ Gamez: good
- (2017-08-09) Zia ur Rehman: Great tool
- (2017-07-17) Al-Mahdi Arts: nice but it is always leging
- (2016-11-25) Jar Joe: cool
- (2016-09-29) так себе
- (2016-09-17) Shea: Dude its a rip off of VidIQ
- (2016-05-20) Gaurav Jha: Using it I'm able to know different aspect of performing videos/channels. Great tool for YouTube Stats!
- (2016-05-20) Surabhi Choubey: One of the best free tools for YouTubers who are interested in detailed analysis and information about their competitors. Really made my life easier as a YouTube Channel Manager!!!
- (2016-05-20) Gulshan Mishra: Awsome product.
- (2016-05-20) Siddhi Jain: I don't know much about YouTube Statistics But through this extension I can find out all the trending videos country wise. this is really helpful. Thanks!!
- (2016-05-20) neha singh: Wonderful extension..with all the statistics of YouTube videos and social sites !!!
- (2016-05-20) Meghna Jain: It looks more prominent on screen, also It will give the highlights of Channel stats as well. The best part is its FREE of cost
- (2016-05-20) Elias Sialer: This extension is amazing! it gives you all the statistics of any youtube channel! definately will use it all the time. Good job !
- (2016-05-20) Indra Mishra: Love this extension , It will tell you all stats of any YouTube Video and also social media engagement of that particular video. Awesome Guys!!
- (2016-05-16) Kids Smart: tuyệt với
- (2016-03-23) Dimensional Space: My free utility does better. Installed, started account creation, suddenly slapped with prices. Nope nope nope, all my nope. Sticking with the stuff I already use.
- (2016-02-29) saket vikram singh: Must have for Video data driven information
- (2018-10-27, v:184.108.40.206) Vidlog
I Downloaded the extension but it does not work , what can i do please ?
- (2018-09-05, v:0.0.1.42) انا النوخي _ Ana Alnokha: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mXyznceCnw
- (2018-04-06, v:0.0.1.39) It doesn´t work
I have just installed the extension but it doesn´t show statistics on my channel
- (2018-01-12, v:0.0.1.36) Rick Yadon: not always available
Sometimes the extension shows up on a YouTube video, but very often it never opens. How can I use it for every video?
- (2017-12-29, v:0.0.1.36) Hindi Dawk: Not Working
my Vidlog is not showing any details after adding the extension whats the problem.......
- (2017-09-14, v:0.0.1.21) Arti Tech: Not Working
my Vidlog is not showing any details after adding the extension whats the problem
- (2016-06-30, v:0.0.1.20) Q
I am clicking on the plugin but nothing is happening?
- (2016-03-10, v:0.0.1.12) Kasper Fredenslund: Doesn't work correctly
While the extension does work in incognito mode after having enabled support for that, I can't make it work when browsing normally (even after having disabled all other extension). Any ideas of how to solve that?
- (2015-07-13, v:Beta Release) Ponto Edu: Use discrete, neutral color labels in icons without label
Use discrete, neutral color labels in icons without label
- (2015-02-13, v:0.0.0.1) Ashutosh Singh: How to use it
Hi There, How to use this wonderful extension? Good Day!