Skip sponsorships, subscription begging and more on YouTube videos. Report sponsors on videos you watch to save others' time.
Available on Firefox as well, visit my site: https://sponsor.ajay.app. SponsorBlock lets you skip over sponsors, intros, outros, subscription reminders, and other annoying parts of YouTube videos. SponsorBlock is a crowdsourced browser extension that let's anyone submit the start and end time's of sponsored segments and other segments of YouTube videos. Once one person submits this information, everyone else with this extension will skip right over the sponsored segment. You can also skip over non music sections of music videos. This is open source and the entire database is public. With this extension, you will automatically skip YouTube sponsors. More information about how it works: https://sponsor.ajay.app Source code: https://github.com/ajayyy/SponsorBlock Discord: https://discord.gg/QnmVMpU
- (2020-09-20) Роман Ващилов: 10/10 господи
- (2020-09-19) Loray Harley: Works great, does exactly what its meant to with no issues
- (2020-09-17) Илья Фролов: Отличное решение, демократично, полезно, внушает доверие.
- (2020-09-13) Max Young: Amazing! I'm amazed at how quickly some videos get submissions and also amazed at how many are covered! Great idea, great execution! This is easily one of the best add-ons in the google play store.
- (2020-09-10) Olivier W: A encourager vivement.
- (2020-09-09) Ritik Kushwaha: Bhai maja aa gya sach me pak gya tha nord vpn se and 🥰👍👍
- (2020-09-09) Goog D: Saves so much time amazing!
- (2020-09-08) Cptn d: going to use this every time I find a sponsorship. much appreciated.
- (2020-09-08) Aaryan Pednekar: I just love this extension! Also Contributed some segments and saved time of others! I Love this extension!
- (2020-09-08) Ilya D: based
- (2020-09-08) Adhithya Subramaniyan: OSM app dude
- (2020-09-06) Marilson Souza: Really useful
- (2020-09-03) Vijay Sai: Awesome Extension great work developer!!
- (2020-09-02) 알렉스: Extension works pretty flawlessly. I haven't had a problem with it at all. Only problem is sometimes the users submit some fairly innacurate times but its uncommon.
- (2020-09-02) Testify: This extension is a must-have if you are frequently watching YouTube videos, instead of wasting time watching sponsors, you can skip it with a click. A very useful extension that can save you time.
- (2020-09-02) Eric Hulse: This is genuinely some of the best computer software ever conceived. Thanks for this.
- (2020-08-31) Yóu Çef: Wow this extension works like magic, i was surprised by how smoth and accurate it's, if more people use it that would be amazing. respect for the developers from algeria <3
- (2020-08-31) Srivatsa Joshi: Best quality of life extenstion. I discovered this on reddit and have used it ever since. I used it so much I was one of the top 100 contributors for some time
- (2020-08-30) Omar Jaber: THE BEST THING EVER, IDK WHY EVERYONE ISN'T TALKING ABOUT IT.
- (2020-08-30) Ростислав HP: Полезно
- (2020-08-28) Antoni Kijania: This is probably the best web browser extension I know of right after uBlock Origin. YouTube is nowadays filled with unnecessary sponsor information and this extension is the best way to conveniently get rid of all of that. Its database is already huge and is growing constantly. Thank you guys for your hard work!
- (2020-08-26) Ayush Garg: wonderfull. now it is also in youtube vanced. loved it. i always hated sponsors. but this is life saver for me.
- (2020-08-26) bad1080: this is a game changer!
- (2020-08-26) Иван Зарева: STRONGLY RECOMMENDED! SHARED TO ALL OF MY FRIEND (wich are none, but still)
- (2020-08-26) Long Username Guy: Love the app. Would it be possible to add a grace period for sponsorship submissions? I just submitted a bad segment by mistake and I'd hate for it to bother other users :)
- (2020-09-19, v:126.96.36.199) Jonatan Magnusson: Stopped working with last update
The extension stopped working with the last update. I can still see the buttons under the video and the next to the address bar but submitted sponsors don't show up in the progress bar and are not skipped, when I try to submitted a sponsor the arrow icon spins until I leave the site
- (2020-08-25, v:2.0.5) I M: Would love to see this work on youtube music
I've been using youtube music for a while, seems like an easy feature to impliment. Love your non music tagging feature, keep it up!
- (2020-07-23, v:188.8.131.52) Sven: It stopped working
Since a week or so, it stopped working. I keep getting a blank "skip ads" screen for a bit and then it carries on as usual, but I can't submit ad times nor receive them. I have tried reinstalling the plugin but this didnt do anything.
- (2020-07-11, v:184.108.40.206) emarley05: Installation problem with Opera
https://i.imgur.com/O9l3SVx.png The install button disappeared
- (2020-07-11, v:220.127.116.11) emarley05: Problem installing the extension
How do I install the extension if I don't have the download button ? https://i.imgur.com/O9l3SVx.png I'm on Opera GX and the Install Chrome Extensions Extension is also installed.
- (2020-06-21, v:2.0.2) Bill: doesnt work
Package is invalid. Details: 'Variable __MSG_Name__ used but not defined.'. The extension is great but unfortunately doesnt work for me since i switched from firefox to chrome today
- (2020-06-21, v:2.0.2) Billy S.: Can't install your extension on chromium edge (Microsoft edge that works with chrome extensions)
https://i.imgur.com/DVOLxbv.png ------ picture to issue
- (2020-06-05, v:1.2.24) J Oliver: Popups
I can't submit a rating, so I'm just gonna tell you directly that I've uninstalled your extension because of the popups trying to get me to buy things. Horrible business practice.
- (2020-04-06, v:1.2.23) Marcus B.: Whitelist
The whitelist doesn't work anymore for me. It confirms that i've whitelisted the channel, but when i watch a new video from them the next day,and it still skips the sponsor.
- (2020-03-01, v:1.2.13) Thomas L.: no longer works
Why is your tool no longer working? When reloading a video, already marked areas are no longer skipped.
- (2020-01-18, v:1.2.4) Drejjmit: Youtube playlists
When going to the next video on a youtube playlist the sponsor times from the previous video often stays and it skips the wrong content. Refresh is needed after going to next video in a playlist for sponsorblock to have the correct times.
- (2020-01-16, v:1.2.4) Jade Partida: i am unable to upload sponsor times
and it also seems that sponsor.ajay.app is down right now, maybe that has something to do with it
- (2020-01-15, v:1.2.4) James T Kelley: How to close the Invidius message?
On every sponsor block popup, there is the message "Invidious (the 3rd party YouTube site) support has been added! You MUST enable it in the options for it to work." I do not want to use it. How do I tell it to stop telling me this? (I see a "Never show again" button, but I presume that applies to the popup itself, not the message.) I tried going into the settings and toggling on the Invidious option, then turning it back off, hoping that changing it would serve as a signal I knew about the option. But that didn't work. (And, yes, your previous suggestion was good. I don't know how to reply to messages you say, and I just now saw it.)
- (2019-12-17, v:18.104.22.168) Bobbing for toast: Might want an easier way to cancel / vote against bad timings.
Ran into a video or two where small jokes were skipped (could technically be counted as an advertisement for the youtuber's own merchandise - but the skip was literally a second long, essentially cutting out the punchline of a joke). I couldn't find any way to vote against that time slot, except clicking several things in a row to show the menu and select unskip. Probably not too important but this may become an issue as the addon becomes more popular and people begin to troll.
- (2019-12-13, v:22.214.171.124) Aaron McCollum: Sponsorblock no longer detecting youtube videos
My sponsorblock was installed early December, but now it isn't detecting any videos on the page. This is no longer working for playlists or direct videos.
- (2019-10-23, v:1.1.9) James T Kelley: Exact times
Please encourage those who upload timings to be as precise as possible, using the edit feature to get the exact right spots, down to the frame. It's best if there is no perceived interruption, if possible. Maybe have there be a way to vote whether was exactly right or close, so that those who will go to the trouble to get it right down to the frame will get priority. It's kinda annoying that I went to the trouble to fix a sloppy submission and yet it seems mine isn't as highly voted as that one. (And, of course, explicit votes should count more than implicit votes, because those who take the time to vote explicitly or submit their own timings are more likely to be trying to get it right.)
- (2019-10-15, v:1.1.9) Олег Ткачёв: Opera
Для браузера Opera сделайте пожалуйста. От chrome на ней не работает.
- (2019-10-08, v:1.1.9) Andrew Delenhovskiy: SponsorBlock
Need to change design, current one totally not user friendly... And not easy to use. Is there any way to make it work on android?
- (2019-08-15, v:1.0.35) angry monster: use to skip intros in youtube and other streaming sites
could this be modified to skip youtube intros and stuff like intros on crunchyroll?