Udostępnianie odnośników za pomocą GSConnect, bezpośrednio do przeglądarki lub przez wiadomość SMS.
A Chrome/Chromium extension for sharing links with phones, tablets and other devices connected with the GSConnect GNOME Shell extension. Share links to websites, images and videos, either directly to the device browser or by SMS. --- KDE Connect allows devices to securely share content like notifications or files and other features like SMS messaging and remote control. GSConnect is a complete implementation of KDE Connect especially for GNOME Shell.
- (2020-04-14) Frank: This is awesome thanks! Using it on PopOS and works perfect.
- (2020-02-22) Kyle Johnston: I can tell my phone to open web links from my desktop. This is awesome.
- (2019-11-26) Bradley Wood: It just doesn't work
- (2019-09-21) Yuriy Kazmirchuk: On Debian 10 + Testing and Motorola phone on Gnome works totally fine. Thank you developers!
- (2019-07-20) Bernd: Just works.
- (2019-06-15) Eiskalter Blaubeersaft: I love it because it's so much easy to send a website link from and to my phone.
- (2019-06-04) Toompitow _: getting error "Service unavailable"
- (2019-06-02) Damian Wieczorek: Great extension, but it doesn't work with Brave Browser. Please try to repair that.
- (2019-05-27) Yash Ballani: Brave browser says service unavailable on Ubuntu 19.04
- (2019-02-27) Gerardo Herrera Diaz: The only issue i have found with this extension is when i log-in on a non-gnome-shell desktop (Xfce/KDE) and the GSConnect for gnome-shell is not installed the entire Chrome Browser will freeze upon launch. Besides that the extension works very good.
- (2019-02-01) Dennis Schmitz: It just works
- (2019-01-06) Fernando V.: having high cpu usage on debian sid, i had to disable it
- (2018-11-11) QkiZ MonsteR: Previously it didn't work. This was because I had KDEConnect installed.
- (2018-10-29) Hélio Gopfert: Utilizo no Ubuntu 18.04 e adoro! A integração é perfeita e facilita muito meu trabalho.
- (2018-09-07) Ersin Ertan: Neat integration - a great start to compliment the gnome extension.
- (2018-06-08) Jeffrey Dedeyne: This is really Fantastic. Thank you and kudos very much!
- (2018-05-14) Mirzet Kadić: I enjoy it on my ubuntu 18.04 system
- (2018-04-11) Eduardo Battaglia: Muy bueno! Funciona de 10
- (2018-04-04) Hannes Van de Vel: Works
- (2018-02-26) Dennis Otugo: Works as intended
- (2020-04-30, v:7) ᛬ᛒᚱᚨᚾᛞᛟᚾ᛫ ᛫ᛋᛏᛖᚹᚨᚱᛏ᛬: Service Unavailable
OS- Fedora 32. Installed KDE connect on Android Installed GSConnect from GNOME Shell Extensions Android is unable to pair/ devices not shown GSConnect Chrome Plugin says - Service Unavailable
- (2020-04-29, v:7) Samuel Tummala: Service unavailable
OS- Ubuntu 20.04 Installed KDE connect on Android Installed GSConnect from GNOME Shell Extensions Android is unable to pair/ devices not shown GSConnect Chrome Plugin says - Service Unavailable
- (2019-05-26, v:7) Robbie Pence: Freakishly high CPU usage as of today, other commenters mentioned it as well.
OS: Pop 19.04 Browser: Version 0.64.77 Chromium: 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit)