Gmail Chrome extension for Rmail
RMail for Gmail provides seamless access to RMail services when using Gmail, allowing you to track email opens; get automatic proof of email delivery; encrypt private email; get documents signed electronically; and convert PDF files. RMail is powered by RPost's Registered Email® technology, the global standard for email delivery proof. We're Trusted ----------------------------------------------------- With more than 10 million users worldwide across all sending platforms (including Microsoft Outlook,) RMail is the world's leading provider of all-in-one services for important email communication. RMail users around the world enjoy greater visibility, data privacy, legal proof, and more -- thanks to RMail. Email Encryption for Privacy and Email Security ----------------------------------------------------- Unlike other encryption services for Gmail, RMail lets you send encrypted to anyone, without requiring them to download any software or register for an account. You'll enjoy simple, end-to-end encryption of message content and any attachments. RMail for Gmail offers several convenient password options. Electronic Signature Capabilities to E-Sign Documents ----------------------------------------------------- RMail for Gmail makes it easy to get documents and forms signed electronically. With options for hand sign and email sign, it's easy to get electronic signoff on just about any document.
- (2020-06-22) Grace Cyberxtime: Awesome!
- (2018-10-09) Dan Norris: Olga was excellent in supporting me on the issues that I created for myself...also directed an email to RPost CEO and within 30 minutes Olga in Tech Support was calling me with a friendly voice and a helping hand. She is deserving of a lot of praise! Thank you Olga! Dan Norris
- (2018-09-04) Melissa Clark: Worked great for a while then I kept getting an error that it wasn't working on gmail. Once it is up and running again I'll use it often.
- (2018-04-17) Geoffrey Jones: This is a excellent & Fantastic App. It allows companies & executives to communicate and to know that their communications are received as intended.
- (2018-04-15) Thomas Farrington: Was unable to get it to work. Wanted access to contacts which I don't know was necessary and it appears that it is subscription based only, which has not been made clear here.
- (2017-04-06) Steve Grimm: Extremely useful for sending documents that require security and receipt acknowledgement. Excellent service.
- (2016-05-22) Jonathan Cohen: I cannot get this to work with Gmail. Emails sent using this service simply go to my Drafts folder and never get sent. Any idea how to fix this?
- (2016-05-17) Richard Roberts: Great what a time saver I have informed all of my friends to get it asap no more queuing at the post office
- (2016-05-08) Giuseppe Di Cataldo: Great! It's free and works very well.
- (2016-05-03) Fred Capps: This app is perfect for allowing me to send secure emails on a limited basis for free! Thank you, RMail!
- (2016-04-19) Larry Laczko: Larry L - seamless integration into GMail. Easy to encrypt emails containing confidential information. Correspondence tracking provide clear documentation. Great job RPost.
- (2016-02-22) Daniel Chmela: it is a good app but photos can not be encrypted
- (2016-02-16) Patrick Kerr: This is by far the simplest way to send personal information securely. The RMail for Gmail app is simple, practical, and I am not sure how I used to get by without it.
- (2016-02-12) Steven Carroll: Cracking app - I can now track AND prove delivery of my key emails. No more denying they didn't get it! Also I'm using ENCRYPTION for certain messages and attachments - super simple 1 click stuff all the way through. By far the best one I've seen. Highly recommended for business or personal business.
- (2016-02-11) sarah finnell: Great app. I'm handling a warranty dispute with a company right now that claimed yesterday they aren't receiving my emails, so today they are getting it Registered!
- (2015-12-31) Glenn Farkas: Seamless integration and excellent tracking/reporting of registered and encrypted emails.
- (2015-12-31) Gerard Engelen: Easy to use. Fluid in function. Well set purpose and achievements
- (2015-12-30) Melissa Ward: Easy to use. Fluid in function. Well set purpose and achievements. I love it!
- (2015-12-30) Joseph Prezioso: Highest recommendation!
- (2015-11-24) Er Brahum Dev Goyal: very effective & excellent
- (2015-11-23) Rudinei Modezejewski: Excelente! Segurança na troca de informações e um resultado excepcional nas cobranças, recomendo!
- (2015-10-24) Ron Leslie: Greap app!!
- (2015-09-17) Isaac Jaroslawicz: Simply the easiest, most efficient and complete way to record proof of service by e-mail. Absolutely incredible for e-mails sent before late afternoon because, when recipient opens within 2 hours of your transmission, your complete audit trail not only shows delivery to recipient's server or mailbox, but also shows that your e-mail was OPENED -- and precisely WHEN. Makes a separate subdirectory to keep all receipts until needed. Judges love it. "No further questions!"
- (2015-06-25) Thomas Weber: Great app! Clearly a lot of care went into developing this handy extension.
- (2015-05-02) Jesse OM: Precision in action!