ColorDeck allows you to personalize the official web client of Twitter : Tweetdeck.
ColorDeck is an extension which allows you to customize the official Web Twitter client: Tweetdeck. Indeed, with ColorDeck you can change colors, layout, sounds of Tweetdeck and also enjoy some useful features ! Last update (18.104.22.168) : - Fix: Stars are back! *** - Possibility to remove the "Replying to" last Tweetdeck feature - Possibility to get back the FAV/RT corner icon - Possibility to replace the text input of search columns into regular column title. - Possibility to switch between the "heart" and "star" favorite icon ! - Possibility to disable the "Trends" column - Possibility to disable the "Show more Tweets" feature - Possibility to disable the "x new tweets" notification - Possibility to disable the fade effect - Possibility to disable Gifs Autoplay - Column Width - Space between columns - Rounded columns - Possibility to set the number of columns displayed vertically. - Shadows under columns title - Rounded or Squared avatars - Choosing the notification sound (10 possible sounds) - Possibility to set a gradient as column title background - Possibility to remove column titles icons - Possibility to adjust scrollbar width and border radius - Possibility to import/export your ColorDeck settings - Possibility to add animations to your Tweetdeck - Auto-apply of your ColorDeck setting changes on Tweetdeck, without having to refresh Tweetdeck. - New popup profile layout (You can get the new layout in the Layout options tab). And many other features to best customize your Tweetdeck!
- (2021-04-06) 몽환유랑: 부분별로 디테일하게 색설정이 되고 베러 트윗덱 쓰던 사람인데 베러 트윗덱 4.0되더니 스크롤바 없애는 기능이 사라져서 다른거 찾는데 여긴 1짜리로 놓을 수 있더라고요 베러트윗덱 3.X버전에서 지원되던 상당수 기능들이 정리되면서 차라리 이거 쓰는게 편리하더군요 깔끔하기도 하고요
- (2020-03-21) J: I wish you would show the tweet actions below the tweets permanently, instead of having to hover over.
- (2020-03-08) Juan Mendoza (Sambler): No longer able to imports, says website unavailable.
- (2018-09-27) Sports Ethos: Hey Colordeck, We're giving you five stars. We love what you've done. We hope you do more. You mentioned fixing the Show More feature to us on Twitter and it's been mentioned in these reviews. But we haven't heard back and it's really important to be able to scroll backwards through timelines without the timeline itself collapsing. Otherwise, you're only able to read from most recent to least recent and that's a massive gap in functionality. If it's impossible it's a sad state of affairs for Twitter's API but if it is possible, it would really be a huge upgrade and we'd think a lot of folks would jump on.
- (2018-04-21) Paul Kukla: No longer able to imports, says website unavailable. Same problem again, been like this for over 2 weeks. Posted on 4/21/18
- (2018-03-29) sebastien portier: Bravo Hakim pour cette extension remarquable, c'est vraiment du bon boulot !
- (2017-11-26) Yaquelín Campo de Flores: Can't change background anymore... :/
- (2017-11-20) Red “RedSnapper”: great
- (2017-11-06) Player Slot Available: Combined with the highly customizable Vivaldi browser, everything is now matching in style and colour.
- (2017-07-02) PS: Needed to change the Tweetdeck default sound. Offered sound effects are rather poor, and it didn't let me import my custom sound effect (tried wav and mp3) (bug?). Waste of time.
- (2017-04-23) cmartmozzy: Wonderful fix for making Twitter wider
- (2017-04-20) Lucas Jansen: nao fusiona
- (2016-12-27) Disabling the "Show More" feature does not show the hidden tweets but instead jumps the timeline to the recent tweets In addition, having it enabled is causing tweetdeck to crask. Atleast for me. It jumps around, starts loading every single thing imaginable, freezes.
- (2016-08-30) MrGhostMark: Disabling the "Show More" feature does not show the hidden tweets but instead jumps the timeline to the recent tweets. The sound and color options are nice but are not what I installed ColorDeck for (an uninterrupted timeline reading from oldest to newest, catching up on tweets).
- (2016-07-27) Steven Noni: Works Great :)
- (2016-06-07) Amy K: Liking the customization options!
- (2016-06-03) Sebastian: I cant upload background pictures. Always get the flash error screen.
- (2016-04-25) its ok
- (2016-03-17) Jim: hey, that's pretty good!
- (2016-02-05) Nathael Perez (L3m0Nate): What an awesome extension! It only misses a few things. For example, I would like to be able to have 2 half sized columns vertically and next to them one full sized column. And the user popups can't be themed except for the color of links, which can make them unreadable if it's light. Also, being able to export/import settings would be awesome. The feature I like the most is being able to upload a background.
- (2016-01-17) François SpiZ: j'ai pu changer les couleurs du td de base c'est top maintenant !merci
- (2015-11-14) Adam Christie (Fractos): Last best hope for stars vs hearts.
- (2015-06-25) 가흔: 처음 로딩시간이 길긴 하지만 트윗덱 색을 내 마음대로 바꿀수 있어서 좋아요.
- (2015-05-31) Abraham Levine (arcetera): Very good customization tool for TweetDeck. Gets rid of a bunch of annoyances and makes it look how I *want* it to look. I would give 5 stars, but there is slight lag when opening a Group Chat through the Messaging column while using this. Fix that, and you get my full approval.
- (2015-05-17) Paul Lamens: Perfect for tweaking Tweetdeck. Personal colorscheme, pixelperfect columns and other lay out tweaks. But best feature is the Disable New Tweets Notifications setting. At the moment ColorDeck is the only way to get rid of that obnoxious and counterproductive Tweetdeck 'feature'.
- (2015-05-16) G3Design: une très bonne application pour Tweetdeck ! les options sont nombreuses et permet une grande personnalisation du client web de Twitter.
- (2015-05-03) MrINCONNU89 Alex: Merci Hakim pour cette bonne idée d'extension ! J'espère que beaucoup donneront couleur à leur tweetdeck ;)
- (2018-06-13, v:22.214.171.124) Paul Kukla: Support
Have you stopped supporting this? For over 2 months it is not possible to import a file.
- (2018-05-13, v:126.96.36.199) Paul Kukla: Import
Once again the option to import a file is broken, no option to choose, it has been over a month and still no fix.
- (2017-11-19, v:188.8.131.52) Paul Kukla: Import
Trying to import my settings since I did a build change in Chrome OS, instead of select file, I am getting this... Site unavailable This site is currently suspended. The site administrator has been informed. It certainly is not my site, stored on Google Drive.Problem on your end?
- (2017-10-23, v:184.108.40.206) Emoji button
I would love to have an emoji button instead of having to copy/paste from Twitter or other sites.
- (2017-07-05, v:220.127.116.11) Antonio Cordero Balcázar: multi column home
I would love to see an option to see the home feed in multiple columns so i can fill my window with posts.
- (2017-06-19, v:18.104.22.168) BigGunnLP: Retweets
Something changed with the new twitter layout or something and retweets aren't showing who retweeted them, giving no indication I am seeing a retweet. Disabled ColorDeck and they appear fine.
- (2017-06-15, v:22.214.171.124) Jared Synn: column alignment request
I would love to be able to set the columns to centered alignment instead of only left-aligned. If I only have one column, it's all the way on the side of the screen.
- (2017-06-10, v:126.96.36.199) Robert McKenzie: Video Autoplay / Overall colours
First off, why have I heard of this extension before?? WOW. 1) Is there a way to stop embedded video autoplay? 2) Is there a way to change the white background of the columns another colour? One setting in tweetdeck that I liked a lot was the nightmode, overall a rather dark theme, easier on the eyes. Thanks
- (2017-05-08, v:188.8.131.52) Ajouts de sons
Bonjour, J'aimerais savoir comment faire pour importer un ou plusieurs sons, et ainsi en ajouter à ceux proposés par 'colordeck'. J'ai vu qu'en exportant, on se retrouvait avec un ficher .cdk, donc j'imagine qu'il faut importer un fichier .cdk. Le problème est que je n'arrive pas à ouvrir le fichier en .cdk pour me debrouiller seul. Merci d'avance :)
- (2017-04-14, v:184.108.40.206) Red “RedSnapper”: GIF deactivate broken
A tweetdeck update some time ago broke the GIF functionality.