Open the Facebook poke page and the extension will respond to every poke received. Set exclusions and check interval in the options.
0.3.1 changes: - It should now work also on Facebook's new layout! 0.3.0 changes: - New! You can now set a random check interval so that your friends won't notice you are using an automatic poker ;) - Fixed blacklisted urls not working in some cases Open the Facebook poke page and the extension will respond to every poke received every three seconds by default. You can change the interval in the extension options. Updated to work with the latest Facebook website version (available to me). Note that the poke page layout may be different for you and the extension may not work: Facebook keeps changing it and I cannot access all available poke pages in the world, so just wait for an update or contact me via email (julianbrennan93 at gmail dot com) if you experience any issues. EXPERIMENTAL FUNCTIONS: - set specific friends to exclude when auto-poking! - set a random check interval to fool your friends in thinking you are not using an automatic poker!
- (2020-11-26) Aaron Fitton: Worked to about 520 pokes then stopped working, can't get it to work again.
- (2020-11-05) Patrick Healy: I love this extension but it seems to not be working anymore.
- (2020-01-20) Rob R: Works GREAT! Updated 1/20/20 -- with newest update, the author implemented Random Delays.. FANTASTIC! This is a perfect auto-poker! :-) :-)
- (2019-11-19) Ernest Whitman: Now my friends will never win Mu HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
- (2019-06-01) محمد احمد: لا يعمل
- (2018-11-22) ROBERT AUGESEN: Works Well Just Wished It Told Us If It Was Enabled. Works 100%
- (2018-07-07) Trond Marius Haugbjørg Johansen: It does work , just keep the poke tab open and itl do the work for you :)
- (2017-11-20) Victor Li: Yay thx
- (2017-10-06) Daniel Lau: Works perfectly! :D
- (2017-06-22) Andrew Georgiou: how can i get in touch with you?
- (2017-05-29) Christian Hvg: Yes, i comfirm that this auto poker works! Perfect!
- (2017-03-02) KENN WINTERS: works faster than any other auto pokes so kool
- (2016-08-25) Glenn Smith: YAY, this one actually works :)
- (2016-07-29) سيد أمين Sayed Amin: ممتازة
- (2020-11-20, v:0.3.1.0) مقتطفات اسلامية: النكز
لا يستجيب الاوتوماتيكي مؤخرا
- (2020-11-12, v:0.3.1.0) Saad Haejie: broken
- (2020-09-04, v:0.3.0.1) Vivs Laliberte: Any chance of an update?
Or if not, can anyone recommend a replacement?
- (2020-08-27, v:0.3.0.1) Rob R: Still broken :(
Confirmed 8/27/20 -- YAPP still does not work with the latest/dark version of FB's Web interface :( Go to https://www.facebook.com/pokes... pokes just stay and never poke back
- (2020-07-21, v:0.3.0.1) Joe G: Not working with new Facebook
This extension is not working with the latest version of Facebook in Chrome.
- (2020-05-27, v:0.3.0.1) Rob R: YAPP broken with 2020's new UI change (and dark theme)
Hello! I realize this was just a fun side project of yours (I think that's what it was, ya?).. wanted to let you know anyhow that YAPP no longer works with the new FB interface (dark mode is what I'm using)..... :-/ Cheers! :-) Rob
- (2020-05-20, v:0.3.0.1) Haris Jafri: Not working on chrome
It does not seem to be working on the 2020 version of facebook. I tried using it on 5/19/2020
- (2018-07-08, v:0.2.6) MD AYUB KHAN: Facebook
All Friends poke
- (2018-06-08, v:0.2.6) Bryan Kollar: Set delay
Wish there was a delay. A return poke 50 times in a row is suspicious.
- (2018-05-10, v:0.2.6) Lee Bennett: Poke delay
MIght you consider introducing a delay function—either a static number of minutes or even better if it were user-definable. People get really suspicious when a Poke is returned immediately *every* time, so auto-returning a poke after a short delay would make it less obvious to the other person. Perhaps even better than a user-definable duration would be a random duration between a user-defined range. :-)
- (2018-02-05, v:0.2.6) JP Sugarbroad: Open poke page with button
Set the button action to open the poke page? (Or switch to it if already open, maybe.) Useful for those of us that do not leave tabs open all the time.
- (2017-06-05, v:0.2.6) Josiah Younes: Auto Hello
Facebook has added a new thing called "Hello". It is similar to poking. Do you think you would be able to develop an extension which auto 'hello's people? https://www.facebook.com/people/hello
- (2016-07-30, v:0.1.2) Kay Mclemore: facebook poker
DOESNT WORK!!!!!! I WANT MY OLD ONE BACK!!!!
- (2016-07-29, v:0.1.2) Michelle Chaney: doesn't work
I've had the poker extension for years and never a problem. now.... for the last week or so, I go to my poke page and it doesn't automatically poke anymore. please help me! thank you, Michelle Chaney