Let your Cisco phone dial a number by the click of a button right within your Google Contacts.
- - - NEW - - - If you're looking for in-page and context menu dial then try out the beta version here: http://goo.gl/HHM2EP Please remove or disable the stable version if you want to use the beta! Cisco Dialer adds a little phone icon behind every phone number within your Google Contacts to quickly dial a number on your Cisco based IP phone. Just open the extension settings and add the address of your phone. Now open Google Mail and select Contacts. Select a contact and hover over a phone entry. You should now see a little phone icon. Click on it and your phone should start dialing the number. Have Fun! Tested with the Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones but should also work on other Cisco IP based phones.
- (2018-08-05) Žunior Angi: supe
- (2018-01-03) جمال الاشول: شكرا
- (2017-04-08) Madlen Mann: haiio
- (2016-01-01) Hamidou Diallo: i likes this i talking always about this
- (2015-03-12) Mario T.: This one makes my day sooo much easier. I'm using it with Cisco 303 and it works flawlessly! Kudos to Chris.
- (2014-07-22) Oren Lev: Tested with SPA 303 Works as intended, awesome! I just pulled the internal IP from the phone menu and posted it in the settings menu - that's it. It would be great if the extension could scan regular phone number on any webpage and dial them through the SIP phone.
- (2014-06-12) Andrew Johnston: Works Perfectly, but it would be fantastic if it could monitor any web page for a phone number and make it a link to call...such as when you do a google search for a business
- (2014-04-30) Michael Walter: Coole Erweiterung und funktioniert super. Warum kann man nicht eine Nummer von jeder beliebigen Seite markieren und per Context-Menu wählen lassen?
- (2021-01-05, v:1.0.6) Milin Mehta: Error message 401 Unautorized
Hello This used to work flawlessly for me. Doesn't seem to work anymore. An error code keeps coming up that says 401 unauthorized. Please let me know if anyone can help. Best
- (2019-07-31, v:1.0.6) Juda Penini: Problem
I keep getting error message "Couldnt connect to phone" - Ive entered the IP Address and Host Name and neither solve the problem. Any suggestions? Your help is very much appreciated!
- (2018-08-10, v:1.0.6) Ashutosh Anand: Unable to use
I am unable to use the setup. Need help to operate it for telecon.
- (2018-07-17, v:1.0.6) shrikant oak: Dial Cisco 303 IP Phone
Hi I added the extension and am trying to call numbers from my google contacts - via the Cisco phone. The phone icon appears next to the name - but when I click on it - it instantly starts a "busy" tone on my Cisco phone - can you please help me ? I have the correct IP address of the phone. I left the username & password blank (also tried it with a legit name & pass - but had the same issue) Can you please help ?
- (2017-12-11, v:1.0.6) Rick Eaton: useing diler
how do i set it up
- (2016-12-29, v:1.0.6) Richard Graessler: "404 not found"
SPA 303: always got error "404 not found". Original German phone software, google contactas in German. No password at phone, IP Adress in configuration. Widnwos Notebook and phone on same network. Any Idea
- (2016-09-12, v:1.0.6) ediu
- (2016-07-27, v:1.0.6) Not working on DX650 with Google Contacts
Not working on DX650 with Google Contacts. I installed the Cisco Dialer Chrome Extension, entered the ip address, username and password of the Cisco IP Phone which is a Cisco DX-650, and when I click my Google (GMail) contacts, it dials with Google Hangouts instead. Can you please help me to get this to work with Cisco DX-650 and Google contacts? Thank you
- (2015-12-09, v:1.0.6) Sean Devoy: Support for href=tel numbers?
I am looking for a way to "hook" the href="tel:xxxxx" tags. I have the dialer code down pat. In fact I have a desktop app with speed dials and drag drop number to dial from any app that supports dragging text out. You can contact my by email using my <first initial><lastname>@bizfocused.com Sean Devoy
- (2015-11-19, v:1.0.6) Greg Fairey: "AutoDial Cancelled!" error
Hi, I use Cisco IP Phone 7940 and get an error message on the phone "AutoDial Cancelled!" when using this feature, have I setup incorrectly?
- (2015-10-22, v:1.0.6) Bert Wall: Is there a windows version
Is there a version of the dialer that runs in windows?