Share any webpage on any of your Google Plus Pages or your profile
Share any webpage on your Google Plus profile or any of your Google Plus pages that you own easily. - Click on 'Define my Google plus pages' button to input your Google Plus Page ids and names (this is required only for the first time) - You can choose to share a webpage in your Google plus stream or any of your Google plus pages using the select box - You have to select the "Share on Google+" field to start sharing the web page. - You DON'T need to publicly +1 the page to Share it on Google Plus. (though it says 'You publicly +1'd', you actually don't) More useful extensions in xmlgadgets.com Any feedback, just give me a shout at https://plus.google.com/106603916549469404185/
- (2020-08-16) Phan Thai: rất tốt
- (2020-04-03) QalaQ KSA: ممتاز
- (2019-05-27) this is great!
- (2018-08-30) Archie Hansen: great joke
- (2017-04-05) Gábor Oberle: Az egyetlen bővítmény, amellyel könnyű linkeket megosztani Google Plus oldalakon is. Köszi Karthik!
- (2016-05-10) Joseph Croft: Appears to be broken and unsupported.
- (2016-02-23) Ochang Oneal: ochang the best
- (2015-04-14) Yale ReiSoleil: The only extension found here that can share to G+ Pages, not just the main profile. The only issue I have lately is losing the ability to change the post photo. Before, there were 2 arrows on the top-left corner of the image and I can click on them to browse through the photos to be featured. Is this a G+ issue or something is broken with the extension?
- (2014-12-06) Jacqueline Driggers: Didn't work when I tried to share a link to my google plus page.
- (2014-11-26) Glenn Jerome Everette: The interface is too basic for me.
- (2014-11-20) Ted: Great
- (2014-03-07) Gabriele Breccia: love it
- (2014-02-02) Can't get it to work. Keeps giving me error messages.
- (2014-01-24) John Tucker: I'm all about this as an extension. I'd love a button in my browser that lets me get anything shared on my G+ profile, but every time I use this on my Macbook with chrome (latest version to my knowledge?) it literally just closes my window.. does it need an update? I really want this to work!
- (2013-09-05) Michael Evans: It promises to let you schedule both Google Plus Pages updates and updates to your personal Google profile. I've been looking, without success, at things such as Hootsuite and Buffer, but they only let you schedule updates to Business Pages, not personal profiles. The only thing that, until now, purported to let you schedule profile updates was DoShare, a Chrome extension that has crashed on me so many times that I quit using it. The description for this extension promised update scheduling for personal profiles, but it merely sends an update to DoShare. I don't see any use for this extension, and I'm removing it.
- (2013-08-03) محمد الزهراني: صحةٌ وغذاء مكسبٌ وثراء ابومروان dxn
- (2013-07-04) Roger H. Charles: Use it frequently. Works flawlessly. Good work.
- (2013-03-22) Jens Peter Olesen: Just what I was looking for to use for my company page. Perfect and gets the job done. Well done.
- (2013-03-17) Gonzalo F.: Ya no esta funcionando la extensión
- (2013-01-14) Katie Spencer: I love it. I was more into FaceBook but now that I use Google+ I use this app a lot and I love it. By the way, it works great; can't figure out why all the complaints!
- (2012-11-02) StefanoS: It seems to work till now. I'd like to add a feature which will enable sharing by right clicking
- (2012-10-06) Is this still working? It looks like it links may be broken.
- (2012-09-25) Gal Baras: Very useful and Karthik responded quickly to my feedback. v1.3 Could be styled better, but works great
- (2012-09-05) محمد الحسن: Why this tool is no longer working now ?
- (2012-09-03) Mario Aguila: It doesn't function anymore
- (2012-08-06) Peter Mishev: Very good extension.Thank you very much!
- (2012-04-24) Iva Pas: jest ok!
- (2016-03-03, v:1.3) Gina Avila: Two Google+ accounts
I have a personal account and a google+ account for my business (as a mybusiness account). I added both profiles with their Id numbers and only the personal account gets the post. Please advise..
- (2013-04-10, v:1.3) Uwe Trenkner: Saving Google+ pages does not work for me
First of all a big thank you for this extension - it is simplistic and very useful! I use it with Chromium on FreeBSD and I don't know if this is the reason for my problem: Whenever I close Chromium, the extension "forgets" my saved pages. Is there a way for me to fix this on my side?
- (2013-04-10, v:1.3) Uwe Trenkner: Storing the Google+ pages does not work
Thanks for this very useful extension - very simplistic and thus great! I use it with Chromium on FreeBSD and I am unable to save my Google+ pages for more than the current session. Whenever I close Chromium, the extension "forgets" my pages. Is there a way to fix this on my side?
- (2012-12-01, v:1.3) Export and Import settings
I would like to see an option to export and import settings, as currently if you clear cookies then the settings for all the google+ pages are lost and have to be re-entered again.
- (2012-09-06, v:1.0) Broken
Don't know if it's a change to Google+ API, but this app is broken. Hope a fix is coming soon as it is a very useful app and is missed
- (2012-09-02, v:1.0) Emanuele Strano: not working anymore
application doesn't work anymore. please repair it since it is very useful and it's the only one in the market
- (2012-08-31, v:1.0) Hang
The application stopped working. Appears spinner image and hang.
- (2012-08-31, v:1.0) Zorrge Gee: перестало работать