Easily increase views to your LinkedIn profile and turn cold leads into warm prospects.
Gain more visits to your LinkedIn profile, build your social media networks, monitor your prospects' activities and find quality leads with this Chrome extension. Help/Support - Write us at [email protected] Social Lead Machine will help you: - meet your monthly revenue goals - land new contracts, sign more deals - consistently generate traffic, referrals and sales for your business Easily increase views to your LinkedIn profile, ensure your brand is always in front of your ideal target client and watch your profits soar! Note: To use Social Lead Machine, a Premium LinkedIn subscription is required. The plans that works best are the "Business Plus" plan (the blue option), Sales Navigator or Recruiter Lite. Social Lead Machine is not associated with LinkedIn and they do not approve the use of Social Lead Machine.
- (2019-07-17) Wasim Ahmad: Used to work beautifully - but for the last two months hasnt worked at all - and after repeated emails and reports to their support havent received any response - cancelling subscription now. Switching to alternative
- (2018-10-02) Corey Klinefelter: When it works, it's really valuable! However lately it hasn't been working well at all. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. Switching to a different extension. I need something much more reliable.
- (2017-12-05) Jeffrey Pearl: I'm not happy! I tried your service, I've been an Executive on LinkedIn for years! It is critical to my business! I have over 24,000 first connections. I tried your service for a couple of days and got my LinkedIn shut down! You need to help me get it turned back on immediately! please call me now. Your support button on the app does not work Jeffrey Pearl CEO, OTG Consulting 720-394-3722 [email protected]
- (2017-08-25) Richie Lyon: Like the tool! Been using 3 to test and found Funnel Filler to offer the most value. Same features 1/2 the price.Since I already have to pay for Linekdin + Sales Nav the savings are huge and get same outcomes.
- (2017-08-24) ron immink: Love it.
- (2017-03-08) levi sinclaire: Awesome tool!
- (2017-03-03) Thomas Tague: This broke for a short while after the LinkedIn UI update. The team jumped right on it and it's working for me today (first time I had a chance to test)/ It's a great tool - very clean and simple. The tool seems to have lost the "campaign" capability - but that may return with the next update. And a P.S. I would pay money if you partnered with a service that attempts to locate email ID's (ala Prophet and many more) from other social media sources.
- (2017-02-21) Really helpful extension. My only worry is that it doesn't seem to work with the new LinkedIn interface. Do you guys provide support for issue like this?
- (2017-01-05) Pencils R Us: So far so good. Grabs data from LinkedIn and integrates with Twitter too.
- (2021-04-13, v:3.0.6) Francois Cloete: IS SLM working?
Hi There. Tried to renew SLM, but seems to be inactive. There was however an update on the 5th of April 2021. what up and is the extension working?
- (2020-10-27, v:3.0.4) Dianne Joaquin: Hi, Do you have someone who can contact me please? Thanks, Dianne 210-317-4454
Questions about your SLM system
- (2020-07-31, v:3.0.4) Michael Fister: Unsubscribe
Please unsubscribe me from the service. Received a warning from LinkedIn to stop using it
- (2020-05-23, v:3.0.4) Juan Manuel Alvarez-Salamanca F: Quiero eliminar SLM de mi perfil
Hola, necesito su ayuda para eliminar el SLM que está funcionando en mi perfil de Linkedin, cómo debo proceder, necesito su orientación por favor.
- (2019-09-24, v:2.0.22) Sanjay Shah: Please cancel subscription
Hey Social Lead Machine - can you please cancel my subscription? The product has been great, I've gotten great results! But LinkedIn has told me if I keep using it they'll ban me - I can't afford to risk my account. Thanks a lot for the great work, I've been subscribed for 2+ years now with excellent results, Sanjay
- (2019-09-09, v:2.0.22) Adams: LinkedIN
what's going on? I was told by LinkedIN today that if I continue using this plug in I'll be shut down. I have my search settings set to a very reasonable criteria. Please advise.
- (2019-08-12, v:2.0.21) Kenelm Tonkin: URGENT! Legal Action In 7 Days
We cancelled on 29 Dec 2018. That's what your records say, and it's correct. You then charged us $39.99 for each of Jan to Apr 2019. Your records say we cancelled a second time in May 2019. That is correct. Your records say we cancelled a third time in June 2019. That too is correct. We wanted to make sure! To further make sure, we then changed our credit card. Somehow, you found our credit card and ILLEGALLY charged it again on July 2019 for $39.99. That's what your records say. That is correct. Since 29 Dec 2018, you have therefore charged us $199.95 illegally. I'm going to give you 7 days to refund the money before taking further action. We have taken a copy of your Transactions list. Very unhappy. Kenelm Tonkin Tonkin Corporation [email protected]
- (2019-07-17, v:2.0.20) Wasim Ahmad: Not working
I've contacted you several times asking for support - the plug in has not worked for several months - please issue a refund for the last 3 months - thanks
- (2019-07-07, v:2.0.20) Nate Tepp: Hasn't worked for weeks
I have emailed support for weeks now because the extension no longer works. It won't display the linkedin search page i am attempting to run. nobody will email me back!
- (2019-05-20, v:2.0.18) Lisa Thomas: Cancel
Please cancel my subscription Lisa Thomas [email protected]
- (2019-02-05, v:2.0.13) Phil Allen: Unsubscribe
i WOULD LIKE TO UNSUBSCRIBE FORM THIS SERVICE BUT i CANNOT SEE HOW ?
- (2019-01-31, v:2.0.13) MJ Fadaee: Free trial
Hi, in your video you mention that we can try the product for 15 days. Do you still offer a trial version?
- (2019-01-11, v:2.0.12) Not Loading
I can't load the program. It doesn't show up in the tool bar and I don't know what happened to it.
- (2018-09-17, v:2.0.7) D Willey: Search is Broke
I want a refund for this month. I haven't had time to contact you due to the busy nature of this selling season. Your extension is not conducting searches. It constantly kicks back a message telling me to change the parameters of my search and then refresh. I do this and still can't deploy my desired search