Automatically add full web URL link previews when composing your email.
Share visually appealing previews, or the full contents of a URL link directly in your email. Here is how it works: - paste URL in your Gmail compose window - select "Preview", "Content", or "Preview" - we will automatically embed preview of the URL link into your email This includes private website URLs like: unpublished blog posts, pre-market listings for real estate, private legal contracts, and anything else that has a weblink! Sending attractive URL link previews, or a URL's full webpage content directly in your email, will help you get your message across in a visual way that people will appreciate. This is great for: -Realtors: Send your VIP clients a sneak preview for what's about to hit the market -Writers: Try sharing your unpublished blog posts with a graphic artist to make images or movies -Job Seekers: Try applying for a job by email with your LinkedIn profile and include its full content! -Business Owners: Did you get a contract that only you can see, but you want an outside opinion? Share it! -Salespeople: Sending emails with links to your products are boring! Send it with a visual preview! cloudHQ. Helping your productivity, 1 click at a time. 🔥🔥🔥 For more information, please visit support notes: https://support.cloudhq.net/category/browser-extensions/gmail-url-link-preview/ 🔥🔥🔥
- (2021-06-10) Adriane Correll: Very handy.
- (2021-06-04) Anthony Li: Works really well - I can just preview some web pages that (may contain malicious links) by clicking preview when I forward a message.
- (2021-06-02) Carlisle Beauchemin: It works exactly as described. I clicked on link preview, and the visual showed up in my email perfectly. I'm very happy to have found this. Thank you!
- (2021-05-31) Aanel Victoria: Does not work. The "add preview" link is disabled. The only options are "add content" (which means adding the whole web page) or "add screenshot" (which means add a screenshot of most of the webpage.
- (2020-11-30) Amee Choksi: This is a helpful extension, however there seems to be a bug as this extension seems to interfere with emoticon functionality on Slack. I have installed and uninstalled this extension twice, and both times i wasn't able to use the emoticons on Slack when I had this extension installed.
- (2019-10-02) José - CostaBravaHouse: Es un complemento muy útil que hace más atractivos los mails que enviamos a nuestros clientes. Felicitaciones a los creadores.
- (2019-09-30) Eric Vasquez: Not a necessity, but definitely a nice to have tool. My emails look cleaner, and I'm not paying for teh tool either
- (2019-09-24) Marcus Forsyth: Embedding the link makes the emails look really good.
- (2019-06-25) Katana G.: Having the option for HTML rich previews of links saves tons of bytes, and without a link being in plaintext, the email looks much better anyways. Kudos
- (2019-05-20) אבנר-שמשון יצחק: exellent thank you
- (2019-04-14) Jamie Russell: I send my résumé in emails and people will always skim it, but being able to send my LinkedIn with the HTML preview has gotten me SO many more responses. This has been a godsend.
- (2019-01-24) Sang Nguyen: I can email tweets! Very useful.
- (2019-01-22) Ahmed Sayad: Full HTML preview in email makes for very nice email. Helps me show many things
- (2018-11-05) Thomas Wölk: Ist die Erweiterung aktiviert, so wird gibt es Probleme bei slack im Browser. Das Menü "Nachrichtenaktionen anzeigen" wird nicht mehr geöffnet.
- (2018-09-27) Telisa Davis: The preview honestly adds a nice touch to the email. Most people don't trust plaintext links anyway, so this preview mitigates that entire issue. I like it a lot.
- (2018-09-26) John Campbell: love the idea, and i love all cloudHQ add-ins ... but every time I compose or reply to an email it creates a sample message for "Gmail URL Link Preview". I'm guessing this is meant to be a first-run-only feature ... but I can't figure how to switch it off. I'll have to disable the extension for a while to see if this problem gets fixed, but I'll be back shortly - I'm v excited if this works.
- (2018-09-26) Kyle Kahs: handy tool.
- (2018-09-26) Dorothy Rustin: The pretty pictures added after I put the link in the email is super. Thanks CloudHQ.
- (2018-09-21) Diana Hammel-Hanks: Using this in conjunction with email campaigns, it works well.
- (2018-09-21) Obi Anozi: Very nice. Simple, easy to use.