The must-have extension to improve sound quality of online music services, such as YouTube, Vimeo, SoundClouds, Netflix etc.
You are looking a tool to improve sound quality for browser? The Sound Enhancement is a very good tool for you. You can select sound configuration, such as Pop, Jazz, Rock etc. Otherwise, you can do it manually. NOTE: If you cannot switch video to the fullscreen mode, please press F11. This is a Chromium bug that Chromium dev still cannot solve yet. Hope you enjoy it!
- (2019-12-16) Lachlan D. Barwise: Good idea but just clips audio, even at low volumes and turning all the parameters down.
- (2019-08-18) Morbid Pulse: Does what it says!
- (2019-08-16) Simon Njenga: exactly what i was looking for... its doing magic,, loving it!!
- (2019-07-25) Adam: It is a great extension. Though as others have already said, you can't watch videos on full screen mode. Which makes the extension unusable. Also there should be more presets for stuff like games, podcasts, cinema (movies), sports etc.
- (2019-03-02) Gordon Griswold: One of the better audio extensions for Chrome. Good sound w/o over-processing or clipping. Needs to store and retrieve user presets. Does not conflict All System Equalizer or Dolby Digital Plus Windows 10 add-ons. Nice implementation.
- (2018-12-31) Hagen Presser: Egentlich Super, aber wenn ich Sound Enhancement einschalte, geht der Fullscreen Mode von Youtube nicht mehr.
- (2018-12-13) Jen Ridge: I like it so far. easy to use. quality work. Can you please add some sort of save user defined equalizer settings, as a function, or is one there?
- (2018-10-18) Oscar Miguez Fuquez: exelente mejora el sonido
- (2018-10-01) Long Nguyễn: Useful...
- (2018-06-03) Drake Strike: Không tương thích với Chromium 69.0 nhé Uncompatible with Chromium 69.0