Change video quality, Control video speed, Upload custom subtitles and much more - Make Your Experience on Netflix More Enjoyable.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️NETFLIX DISABLED BITRATE CHANGER NOT US⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ Read more here: https://www.reddit.com/r/netflix/comments/a3yru2/netflix_removes_secret_menu/ == If you have any problems with Super Netflix or did you discover any bugs or you have any new ideas to improve Super Netflix? Please visit subflicks.uservoice.com And we will answer you as fast as we can, we don't answer any questions or provide help on chrome store review tab. =========================== ======Super Netflix======== =========================== ===Full List of Features=== *NEW* Video speed rate option (from 0.5 to 4x faster). It helps when you watching a slow movie, speed it up or if you learning a new language using Netflix you can watch in slow motion now. Streaming Video Quality ⚠️⚠️NOT WORKING FOR NOW⚠️⚠️ ----- Change Video bitrate to play Higher Quality. ----- Auto Choose Video Quality -bitrate- ----- Accept Multiple Qualities(Changes automatically according to your internet speed). Netflix binge-watching without Spoilers ----- blurred images and episode descriptions, watch TV series without any Spoilers. Auto Skip Intro Automatically ----- from options page you can choose to skip intros Automatically Upload Custom subtitles. ----- Support Any Language. ----- Convert and Search for Subtitles in SubFlicks.com Five modes to change brightness, saturation, and contrast ----- Normal (Default by Netflix) ----- Bright ----- Brighter ----- Night ----- Late Night ----- Black and White Changing Netflix Streaming Server (If Streaming is slow try another Netflix server). Control Volume with the mouse wheel. Show Streaming Info (For Geeks and Nerds ^_^). Hide Forced Subtitles (Press H or V to toggle the subtitles Hide/Show) Shortcut with your mouse. ----- Center Click Opens Changer Panel for Video Quality and Streaming Server. ----- Right Click Opens Streaming Info Panel. Coming Soon More Super and Awesome Features for Netflix, Don't forget to comment and review and tell us what you need next. ** Disclaimer ** Netflix is registered trademarks, this extension is not affiliated with Netflix.
- (2020-09-19) Y_S: زرار تغير الجودة لا يعمل
- (2020-09-15) Hussein Bahaa: it is awesome. can you support more services like Prime video, HBO and Hulu
- (2020-08-14) Amazing Flapples: I used it for the imported subtitles function and it works as intended, What would be great if it could undo Netflix's new DRM so i can cast to my TV or stream my screen over discord without the screen being blank for everyone else.
- (2020-08-09) FeiYun Long: 好用的功能 给你 赞哈哈
- (2020-08-04) Inflammate Omnia: Love it
- (2020-07-30) E B: perfect for taking pictures of scraptools XD
- (2020-07-27) Hugo GB: Me gusta la función de saltar la intro de las series, pero cando lo hace en Edge se tilda por unos segundos la reproducción, si pudieran arreglar eso sería bueno
- (2020-07-26) Ashley Sheikh: This used to be awesome but Chrome detects it as malware now and it won't work. Wish the developers would update it.
- (2020-07-18) Marthinique Puig: me parece genial, gracias
- (2020-07-07) Unknown Soldier: Bitrate dialog not working, it doesn't show.
- (2020-07-03) Faiyaz: Very cool extension. I have a a issue though . The web url turns to not secured when this extension is enabled. Also video quality drops to lowest sometimes.
- (2020-06-30) Doodle: I installed super Netflix from the Chrome web store I restarted my browser but nothing appears anywhere on the screen or the options tab regarding adjusting settings. Can anyone advise me as to what I'm doing wrong thank you.
- (2020-06-28) 黍家大郎: 很好用，但是很久没更新了！
- (2020-06-27) Daniel Garcia Rodriguez: I'm afraid, every time I try to load a subtitle Netflix crashes with a D7034 message, for which there isn't much documentation available.
- (2020-04-09) Roberto munaretto: it would be nice to have some way to sync the subtitiles while watching netflix instead of having to go back to subflicks trying to guess how many seconds you need to have it in syn, maybe you already have this and its in the 4th clickable icon at the top, but I can acess it, it lightly lights up when i go over it with my mouse but when clicking it nothing happens
- (2020-04-07) Zafron Paladin: I dont know have to upload custom subs pls help ill rate 5 star
- (2020-03-31) Nick Leslie: Google claim this contains malware. I'd stay away from this.
- (2020-03-31) KEKE Liu: perfect! Need superhulu, superdisney+ also LOL.
- (2020-03-29) Ivanilson Silva: achei facio e rapido
- (2020-03-28) Dušan Tintor: It's great, i love it.
- (2020-03-24) Javier Enrique: Funciona muy bien, puedo elegir la calidad de video que necesito reproducir en ese momento, genial
- (2020-03-22) Tibor Teigler: Dont work
- (2020-03-21) Victor Toscano: bien.....
- (2020-03-20) Luke Etyrnal: is our netflix info protected from this app?
- (2020-02-27) Josh Desmond: Speedup works great! The tab with the sliders doesn't work. I'm assuming this is the bitrate tab, and based off other reviews the developer is aware of this? I was hoping there would be YouTube hotkeys for speed up and slowdown. Shift + > is my favorite on YouTube! The info tab contains a lot of information, but unfortunately it's TOO much information, and there's no color, or titles/headers to organize info.