Get notifications from GPXPlus when you're offline.
A simple extension to get notifications from GPXPlus.net, even when you're offline. Find out if your eggs are ready to hatch or if your Vs. Seeker battle is done and much more without having to lift a finger! Requires an account on GPXPlus.net/GTSPlus.net to use. GPXPlus is a fun and free way to adopt, raise and collect Pokemon, and much more!
- (2017-07-16) Sand Powell: A must have for any GPX+ user. Stopped using for a while cause it broke (as the people below me noted) but as of July 2017 it's working again!
- (2016-12-19) iLike: i am speechless
- (2016-03-28) Steff: I used to rely on this extension but it no longer works. I hope they update it someday as it was really useful.
- (2015-12-12) Pablo Alcaide Argudo: Muy chula!!!!!!
- (2015-09-29) Alec E: I have used this application for a long while now, and it has been an amazing extension to have. I say "has been" because, unfortunately, the recent server host switch seems to have completely broken this extension. I beg the developer to fix this, and if any potential new users of this extension see this, be aware that it is currently broken until further notice.
- (2014-09-01) Ozzy: helps alot! tells me when my pokemon are done,when eggs are laid,and the weather! I LOVE THIS
- (2014-08-13) Darrell Davis: It's one of the coolest app I've seen
- (2013-05-24) XxChocoBerryxX M̥ḁu̥B̥o̥: perfekt,wennwas is,information kommt!
- (2012-12-25) Jordan Cole: Thanks to this, I can be multitasking, but still be on top of things!
- (2012-10-24) Heather Emm: I find this extremely helpful. Since I can be very scatterbrained at times and easily forget to check things.
- (2012-04-27) Pokémaniac Deborah: Very helpful for when I'm mass-clicking and not paying attention to the notification bar. :)
- (2012-03-27) Ray Beck: this couldn't be done better!!!