Get browser notifications when you get new messages on Scratch.
Notifications include message content and a "mark as read" button. Click them to go right into the message (e.g. comment). The extension icon also includes your current message count. Click it to open the Scratch messages page in a new tab. Customize what types of messages you want to get notifications on by right clicking the extension icon and clicking "settings". Notifications and message counts always use the account you're currently logged into on Scratch. Scratch Notifier needs the time/date in your OS to be set correctly - make sure to have it synced. This extension was made with ❤️ by @World_Languages
- (2021-01-16) Samuel's smart edits: Sure does work :)
- (2020-12-27) IQBit Technologies Ltd.: Very useful! But maybe not sooo useful for an unpopular Scratcher like me...
- (2020-08-27) Kai Komaeda: really useful!! i really reccomend getting it!!!!
- (2020-08-08) AumsumTheGreatHulk: cool!! extension
- (2020-06-30) EpicStudios: Awesome! It instantly does it, and it help a lot!
- (2019-07-18) Ethan Dutson: This extension is amazing! It notifies you right when you get a message on Scratch, has good options, and is all built by an amazing and trustworthy developer. I highly recommend getting this extension :)
- (2019-05-03) Claire Anna: It's a good extension, if you get a notification while on a computer. Once the pop-up disappears, you can't see your notification until you go to Scratch.
- (2019-03-11) The very best for Scratch! :D
- (2018-12-02) DeleteThisAcount: thank you world_languages, very cool
- (2020-06-18, v:1.0.2) Cool Scratcher: How do I change which notifications I receive?
How do I control which types of notifications will be alerted? I saw options in the demo images, but I can't find them anywhere on the website.