Delicious extension imitating the good old Firefox addon
STATUS UPDATE: The original delicious API no longer provides user's bookmarks. This renders the extension not working and useless. I'm sorry and mourning with you. =================== This is an attempt to imitate features of the old Delicious addon for Firefox. The extension will transparently (in background) synchronize your bookmarks stored at Delicious.com with the local storage. You will get quick access / search form through the Delicious button on the toolbar. You will have to specify your delicious account details in the Options page. After the initial syncing the bookmarks will be synchronized with the server automatically in about 10 minutes. Please send bug reports to amakhrov (at) gmail.com. Thank you. ================== Changelog: 0.2.0 - Design polished. Sort option for the links added. Search is case-insensitive now. 0.1.6 - Fit for broken popup size and auto-focus since Chrome 19. 0.1.5 - Fit popup to window height on smaller displays. Fix for broken right-click context menu 0.1.4 - Continue struggling with 'cloning' bookmarks ) 0.1.3 - Fix for 'cloning' bookmarks. 0.1.2 - Bugfix for '502 bad gateway' when trying to synchronize.
- (2017-03-07) Doesn't work anymore: dead extension. Maintenant que Delicious a changé d'adresse, cette extension est complètement morte.
- (2016-05-25) Neil Findlay: 5 stars when it works 1 star when it doesn't, but as per many other reviews state, since delicious is now on a new domain, the ability to pull the list from delicious is broken. Great shame. Come back amakhrov, all is forgiven
- (2016-05-16) Patrick Healy: I wish someone would just do one of these like they did in Firefox. Simple, easy to add and search. This one is very clunky and doesn't allow good search. Is this really this hard? Oh, and right now, it's broken - at least on my system. Update: you can add bookmarks but can't search them. #Fail Update 20160328 - completely busted. Looks like this developer has just abandoned it. What a shame.
- (2016-05-15) Raa'Shaun Hunter: Most Delicious extensions (including the old official one) aren't working now since the site itself has been sold off (again) and is now on the original del.icio.us domain. That means that any program that is looking for data at delicious.com/* is going to have a bad time.
- (2016-03-16) Tre' Grisby: This is not working any no longer. The past few days I can't search or add websites. Something has changed.
- (2016-03-15) Matt Blais: Used to work great, stopped working recently (feb 2016?): can no longer add new entries.
- (2016-03-14) This extension seems to have stopped working for tagging since delicious made some changes. Is there an update? I would change it to 5 stars if it were fixed.
- (2016-02-11) Robert Nagy: Great try! But the most important feature is missing: jump by key. So when I type eg. 'M' let's jump to the first tag starting with M. That made the good old Ffox plugin really usable! ;)
- (2015-09-26) Ихтиандр Вайс: Вне конкуренции.
- (2015-05-14) Paul Mason: Works well.
- (2015-04-10) Robert Rydzewski: "No data available" now when mouse over the extension. When I try to synchronize I receive "error(0)". Does anyone else have this issue? This has been resolved
- (2015-04-05) susan.t d: Revised rating it works wonderfully now. I can quickly search my bookmarks without leaving the browser. I love it! appears to continuously blink when activated from the toolbar. if that's fixed then it's 5 stars<- it's fixed
- (2015-01-10) Agnes Lai: The best one I've found
- (2014-11-25) Cuneyt Ozseker: Please add a feature to sort the tags by link count so that the most populated tag will be shown first. Great add on!
- (2014-11-04) Ibrahim Canseven: kullanışlı bir uzantı, tavsiye ederim
- (2014-10-19) Michael Xz: please add suppot for opening multiple links or for opening the entire contents of a tag, thanks!
- (2014-07-26) Alberto Diarian: perfect!!
- (2014-02-17) L noialb: why not login?
- (2014-01-15) Petr Červinka: yes!!Finally, here we go.. something, which seems to be nice attempt for THE OLD BELOVED SIDEBAR IN FIREFOX.. Please try to do a same, but just in chrome!! Anyway I am glad I found something like this becasuse it was many dark hours with dark side..
- (2014-01-04) Sean Filidis: The only one that allows easy access to preexisting bookmarks. Almost perfect.
- (2013-11-04) Jovan Wong: love it! it will be best if you can add ctrl+B function to make it perfect.
- (2013-10-03) Igor Zakrzewski: Bardzo dobre rozszerzenie/Very good extension
- (2013-08-29) Jeff Lye: Oh dear, loved the app at first and found it a joy to use, till the point it asked to "Save & Sync". Rather than adding the bookmarks from the browser recursively, it ERASED all bookmarks stored on DELICIOUS - replacing it with the browsers' bookmarks. Is there anyway to reverse this?
- (2013-08-01) Kunal Bajpai: Can have more improvements. I was looking for something like this.
- (2013-06-15) Issa Yair: almost as good as miss mcgillicutty.