Avoid the awkward slow downs that come with reading live comments on your tiny phone screen.
Broadcast like a professional with BroadcasterPro. For use with Periscope. Avoid the awkward slow downs that come with reading live comments on your tiny phone screen. Live Comments will show up on your second screen with no delay, they won’t disappear, and they’ll fill your screen so that you don’t have to lean in to read them on your phone. Scroll up to read previous comments that you missed and get back to the most recent comments with the click of a button. See your viewer count and hearts at a glance. Building your audience is effortless when you can give your viewers the attention they deserve. With BroadcasterPro, you’re free to move around your recording area without the fear of missing messages from your viewers. Instructions: Begin live streaming from Periscope Place your device anywhere you like to get the shot you need Turn on BroadcasterPro in your Chrome browser Go to your periscope profile in your Chrome browser on your computer or laptop http://www.periscope.tv/YOURUSERNAME Use BroadcasterPro with any live stream, not just your own. Note: BroadcasterPro is intended for use with Periscope live streams and will not work with Periscope replays.
- (2020-11-19) BobbyBu: lk
- (2020-10-07) lolojona: exelente gracias
- (2020-08-10) Kirill Chernov: Ohuenno
- (2020-06-30) Hassel Knibbe: doesn.t work
- (2019-08-16) frail: good
- (2018-10-06) Bakhtiyor Karimov: Thank you! I will give 10 stars because I want to see Habib's fight with Connor
- (2018-09-25) Daniel Lopez: I"m not sure what the extension does yet, it allows me to view my fans comments from a browser window?
- (2018-07-20) Tıklıyom olmuyo
- (2018-06-09) Lover Of Tech: good
- (2018-03-23) Bass Guy Show: I love it
- (2017-12-15) insanebb: Great app for periscope. Was searching of it for very long time! Just Well Done!
- (2017-12-12) Sings ForYouToSmile: love this app!!
- (2017-12-01) Eric Goodman: Did as advertised. Additionally, after installing I was able to run faster and win friends and influence people. I highly recommend.
- (2017-10-23) Jorge Costa: awesome now how do you remove the blue bar that keeps asking me to valuate
- (2017-10-12) K Sinnott: When it works, it's awesome! Some problems getting it to start, and sometimes once it gets going it freezes, but still it's a help when streaming on Periscope!! Anyone know how to get in contact with the developer? I'd love a paid version of this with a couple of options!
- (2017-08-22) just what i needed
- (2017-08-18) The Social MediaDiva Floyd: thank you so much!
- (2017-08-16) Jeff Darling: Piece of trash. Do not bother. Does not work.
- (2017-08-11) Will not work on multiple machines, all other adons disabled. Have followed all advice that can be found but does absolutely nothing.
- (2017-07-18) Dan Edge: Would love it to show more detail other than that great!!
- (2017-07-03) Herman molina: thank you !!
- (2017-03-31) Luke Watson: Love it. It's a lifesaver. Now I don't have to stop in mid-thought or mid-sentence to read comments from the screen before they fade into oblivion. The ability to download and archive the comments at the end of the stream would be another big problem solver -- hint hint.
- (2017-03-24) Terry White: just what I was looking for. Hope you guys do one for Facebook Live comments too!
- (2017-03-11) Michael Kline: can't scope without this extension!
- (2017-03-04) John Troutman: Thanks so much! I will never scope without it. Love the ability to scroll back and see missed comments!
- (2020-03-31, v:2.0) Dave S: Support
Have you stopped supporting this app? I cant figure it out.
- (2018-11-21, v:2.0) Broadcaster Pro not working for me during my livestreaming
I recently heard about Broadcaster Pro from a fellow streamer because I,m having difficulty with watching my live stream on my laptop to recieve comments and the stream is constantly buffering and let alone not recieving any comments so I can interact with my audience. I'm really unsure how this is suppose to work because i tried pushing the broadcast Pro button at top of my screen and nothing is happening for comments or anything. I really need some help with a walk through!! If someone can call me that would be great!! My name is Erich and my # is 941 726 4498 PLZ PLZ help me , very frusterated and need guidance
- (2017-12-18, v:2.0) Need to figure out this
how do i do this
- (2017-11-17, v:2.0) Peace Jaway: Separate chat window
Is it possible to see the Broadcaster Pro chat feed without being in the playback window? The app works as intended for me. It's just the loss in bandwidth attached to playing back my own broadcast while broadcasting that creates an issue. Thanks for any info.
- (2017-08-31, v:2.0) Jonathan Kareena: Login
I am not able to use it because there is a blue bar saying to rate the BroadcastPro or give feedback. The blue line won't go away so I can click on Login.
- (2017-08-20, v:2.0) Lystra Wilson: need comments enlarged
I got it attached to my scope, but the comments are still pretty small. How do I increase the size of the comments streaming in?
- (2017-08-14, v:2.0) Gabriel Mega-Animator: i think
no woriking? NO no glitchs! NO
- (2017-05-17, v:2.0) newbie
I'm a newbie to periscope and looking to do sales on it so i would need to get to the comments after so I found this add on but how exactly does it work? Do i stream from my phone, but "watch" it from my computer to use the add on? I don't see a way to go live from my computer.
- (2017-04-05, v:2.0) Brad Show Live: Not Working With New Update
BroadcasterPro has not been loading with the new Periscope update, what can be done so that I can properly view comments?
- (2017-04-02, v:2.0) daniel schwartz: stopped working
With the recent Periscope updates BroadcasterPro will no longer load.
- (2017-01-26, v:2.0) daniel schwartz: scope visitors now invisible
When people enter the broadcast they no longer appear in broadcaster pro until they make a comment. Makes it hard ti greet viewers.