Add a block button for a simple one click blocking.
Add a block button for a simple one click blocking. 💠 Version 2.3 - Fix the issue where the block button not working when the Twitter UI language is not English, this version will be working with all Twitter languages 💠 Version 2.2 - Minor fixes 💠 Version 2.1 - Minor fixes 💠 Version 2.0 - Update for the new twitter redesign, timeline only - Planned for next update: adding the block button to the following/followers page and adding an option to switch between Mute and Block 💠 Version 0.4.6 - fix the block button inside the like/retweet list of a tweet 💠 Version 0.4.5 - Fix the block button not working (please report any bugs) 💠 Version 0.4.4 - Added the block button to the following/followers pages. - Minor improvements and fixes after the Twitter redesign. - New block icon to match the new Twitter redesign. 💠 Version 0.3 - Fix wrong username showing as notification when blocking a tweet. - from replies (the user were blocked correctly but the wrong message). 💠 Version 0.2 - Fix the username not showing in the notification. - Fix the tweet not hiding after blocking the user. 💠 Please report all bugs and send your suggestions through the extension page support tab if you have any!, and feel free to leave positive feedback ________________________________________ If you like the extension, please rate with ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars and give it a +1 👍 💠 Also, check out my other extensions https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/a7med?_category=extensions _________________________________________
- (2020-12-30) O M: i wish this had a way to temporarily disable the extension without having to completely remove the extension from chrome. i keep accidentally blocking people instead of liking their tweet so have to remove and re-add it every time i need it to use it. also sometimes had to remove it as it makes twitter load very slowly. so an option to disable the extension without removing it exntirely would be great!
- (2020-12-27) raf221: Work perfectly now 27 dec 2020
- (2020-12-13) XYZenix: great extension but would it be possible for you to add a quick block button on the "Liked by" popout when viewing a list of who liked a tweet? same for the retweets one?
- (2020-11-30) Martijn Arnoldussen: didnt work for me, i left a review saying it didnt, and the dev fixed! works great now
- (2020-11-23) ATV & ASN Memories: Doesn't work.
- (2020-11-06) Jonas Fuhl: After many updates, it finally works!
- (2020-10-10) B0inX: Doesn´t work !
- (2020-08-25) Crashmania 468: Great for fancams :D
- (2020-07-31) とほ: Very useful so far, but doesn't work in current Chrome version.(84.0.4147.105 64bit) I really wait for update.
- (2020-07-26) Ogunane: It doesn't work
- (2020-07-20) Chuck Baggett web: Twitter One Click Block does not ask for confirmation, so blocking by mistake is very easy. So I consider it no good and am uninstalling it.
- (2020-07-04) syg Frank: Could you please help improve it by supporting one-click blocking on Followers page ?
- (2020-04-15) Guilherme Barros: It doesn't work
- (2020-03-28) Kal Ngn: The button doesn't appears.
- (2020-03-25) Juan Sanchez: Doesnt works anymore
- (2020-03-17) Scott: Appears to do nothing.
- (2020-02-27) Chris Breizhoo: Doesn't work anymore.
- (2020-02-11) Jade Atomais: works perfect w/ the goodtwitter & twitter dark theme extensions, i would love to see updated compatibility with the site's new design someday as the mentioned extensions are outdated on new features
- (2020-01-22) behrouz 40: very useful
- (2019-12-13) Johnny Rainbow: Was great, stopped working long ago.
- (2019-12-05) vent gris: Doesn't work anymore.
- (2019-12-05) Kevin Pluck: Simply doesn't work on latest version of Twitter
- (2019-11-17) Slignerd: Outdated, doesn't work anymore.
- (2019-11-02) Bader Otaibi: It did not work for me with the new twitter layout. So I used GoodTwitter Extension and the on-click block worked as expected. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/goodtwitter/jbanhionoclikdjnjlcmefiofgjimgca?hl=en
- (2019-09-29) Alex Fleming: Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be working with recent twitter updates, and the extension hasn't been updated since mid 2018 :(
- (2019-09-26) It doesn't work on the redesigned Twitter website. UPDATE: 9/25/2019 IT STILL DOESN'T WORK ON THE REDESIGNED TWITTER. JUST UNINSTALL IT.
- (2019-09-21) GVRK3: Update please. It doesn't work anymore.
- (2019-09-14) Timothy Tobin: Was working great right up until Twitter did an overhaul on their site. It's not currently working on Twitter's new interface UPDATE: 9/14/2019 ... Uninstalled and reinstalled with the new version that says it works on the Twitter redesign, and still nothing. I'm running Brave.
- (2019-08-31) John Knox: It no longer works. The button doesn't show in twitter.
- (2019-08-04) Hamed Hojjati: with recently twitter update, it's not working anymore
- (2019-07-24) William Bell: It worked great until twitter updated their interface. it needs to be updated.
- (2019-05-29) Juan David: Excelente
- (2019-05-08) River BlackQuinn: j'adore mais cela ne marche pas sur la nouvelle mise a jour ou sur mobile.twitter.com
- (2019-01-11) Works like a charm.
- (2018-08-07) Takashi SASAKI: Twitter One Click Block is very useful to clean up my timeline. I hope it would work on mobile.twitter.com as well because I prefer lightweight mobile web pages.
- (2018-04-26) Randall Ascot: I really like it but it has stopped working, maybe twitter has been updated or something?
- (2018-04-25) Software Guru: should be 5 stars but having problems with this one today, just not working, worked so well before, please please fix this great extension...
- (2018-04-25) · `Raven`: not work today!
- (2018-03-05) Bill Getz: Saves me a lot of time when I'm cleaning up my following list.
- (2017-12-12) Abdullah Al-BiShry: اضافة رائعة لايمكنني الاستغناء عنها
- (2017-07-13) Ahmad Awais: Very useful when you are being spammed! Dev @ahmed remove the min-width of 40px. It's disturbing the layout! Take a look at this gif http://g.recordit.co/TxkqTd4kXT.gif
- (2017-06-11) Jessica M: please consider adding a button to the "followers" page on yout profile, thank you!
- (2021-05-07, v:2.3) BuyThe Top: can you add support for this feature in tweetdeck?
can you add support for this feature in tweetdeck?
- (2021-02-26, v:2.3) Richard: Mobile subdomain
Hi, a friend sent me a link to mobile. and it loaded in desktop view just fine, but the extension didn't trigger there. Maybe worth enabling the mobile subdomain for this narrow edge case?
- (2020-12-15, v:2.3) Martijn Arnoldussen: [minor] doesnt show u p on mobile.twitter
mobile.twitter looks the exact same for me as normal twitter (i dont intentionally use it, but sometimes a link happens to be a mobile link). the only exception is that the block is missing. this is a really minor issue, but if you adding the button to the mobile version is trivial on your end, it would be appreciated if you could do so :D
- (2020-08-29, v:2.2) Ches G: Not working
Hi there, I added your extension and also tried to use the twitter block chain extension but neither are working, I don't know who else to ask so i thought to ask you directly. Is there maybe something wrong with what I'm doing? Do I have to give permission with my specific account? if yes, how do i do that?
- (2020-07-09, v:2.2) Mohammad Fasihuddin: Followers, followings list
When is the new update coming for the followers and followings list?
- (2020-05-24, v:0.4.6) Jeffrey Grimes: Can the app detect specific emote usage?
Wondering if the account can detect and block based on the use of specific emoticons
- (2020-01-18, v:0.4.6) Stand User: Please update the extension
The new UI has been there for a while but the extension isn't up-to-date.
- (2019-07-23, v:0.4.6) Jamie F4178: No longer working because of twitters new UI!
The block button isnt showing up with the new UI
- (2018-12-28, v:0.4.6) BrickWood Ovens: Twitter Block
Can you create a program that block ALL TWITTER postings in news articles. It seems like today's "journalists" can only copy / paste Twitter comments and call them articles. I want something that completely blocks Twitter postings, articles or whatever from offending my sensitive eyes. If it has the word Twitter in it - I don't want to see it.
- (2018-10-30, v:0.4.6) Muhammed M. Yücel: no longer working
no longer working with new twitter ui
- (2018-04-25, v:0.4.4) Muhammed M. Yücel: not working
its not working today
- (2017-12-12, v:0.4.4) Abdullah Al-BiShry: اقتراح او طلب
هل فيه امكانية اخي احمد تعمل نسخة من هذه الإضافة الرائعة للفايرفوكس خصوصا انه الفايرفوكس اصبح يدعم اضافات الويب شي آخر هل بالامكان اضافة تبليك عن طريق الفلترة مثلا حسابات تنشر اعلان وداخل التغريدة رقم جوال وانت تاخذ هذا الرقم وتضعه بالفلتر وتجعل الاضافة تبلك اي تغريدة تحتوي على هذا الرقم بشكل تلقائي وآسف على الإطالة اخي الكريم.
- (2017-05-20, v:0.2) Jonathan Mayer: Incorrect message when blocking replies
When user @b replies to user @a, I click the one-click block button on user @b's reply. The right thing happens: User @b is added to my block list. But, the wrong message is presented: the extension tells me that user @a has been blocked. Please fix, thanks!
- (2017-02-08, v:0.1) Mischief Managed: cant get it to work.
loaded it up and i dont see anything