Add a block button for a simple one click blocking.
Add a block button for a simple one click blocking. 💠 Version 2.4 - Fixed the block button not working due to UI changes 💠 Version 2.3 - Fix the issue where the block button not working when the Twitter UI language is not English, this version will be working with all Twitter languages 💠 Version 2.2 - Minor fixes 💠 Version 2.1 - Minor fixes 💠 Version 2.0 - Update for the new twitter redesign, timeline only - Planned for next update: adding the block button to the following/followers page and adding an option to switch between Mute and Block 💠 Version 0.4.6 - fix the block button inside the like/retweet list of a tweet 💠 Version 0.4.5 - Fix the block button not working (please report any bugs) 💠 Version 0.4.4 - Added the block button to the following/followers pages. - Minor improvements and fixes after the Twitter redesign. - New block icon to match the new Twitter redesign. 💠 Version 0.3 - Fix wrong username showing as notification when blocking a tweet. - from replies (the user were blocked correctly but the wrong message). 💠 Version 0.2 - Fix the username not showing in the notification. - Fix the tweet not hiding after blocking the user. 💠 Please report all bugs and send your suggestions through the extension page support tab if you have any!, and feel free to leave positive feedback ________________________________________ If you like the extension, please rate with ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars and give it a +1 👍 💠 Also, check out my other extensions https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/a7med?_category=extensions _________________________________________
- (2023-03-23) HotChocletyLez: This extension is my favorite for Twitter, incredibly useful, but sadly has not recieved an update in years. I could tolerate the way it broke site formatting, but now it is preventing many tweets from loading altogether and I sadly have to uninstall it. 5 star if it ever gets updated, but I can't rate this highly currently if it doesn't even work
- (2023-03-23) Brent Schue: Good and simple, but currently out of date. At the moment, this extension has been the source of tweets not loading. They'll just "spin" forever, until Chrome prompts me to either wait or exit. If I click exit, Chrome gives a "hung code" error. Another review suggesting modifying the code on your own, which I did, and that seemed to fix the issue, although the extension still produces duplicate icons (in my case, some tweets have multiple bookmark icons). I humbly request the author of extension to update it.
- (2023-03-06) Turnip: made my job easy
- (2023-02-23) Circe F M: 10/10
- (2023-01-09) Bayram Rodi: Update the extension please. It has a bug.
- (2023-01-08) いずふれ: For those experiencing the bug, as we cannot wait for the developer to update it, here's how to fix it locally: 1. Download the source code of the extension (For example, by using the extension "CRX Viewer"). 2. Edit lines 56 and 57 in the file called "background.js" (change "div:nth-child(3)" to "div:nth-child(4)") and save it. 3. Open the extension manager in your browser and enable developer mode. 4. Click a button named something like "Load unpacked" (the text may vary depending on the browser you're using) and select the folder. It should now be fixed!
- (2023-01-03) James VanRysseghem: Formerly very good, but a bit broken after the latest Twitter UI update.
- (2022-12-31) Senmoto千本: Not Working. It breaks Twitter. 正常に動かない。アイコンが無限に並んで、どの部分もクリックできない。Twitterが壊れる。
- (2022-12-28) Charco: UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
- (2022-12-27) Shahab Sadeghi: Hey Man Please Update this Great EXT....PLEASE
- (2022-12-26) Robert Momot: Please update
- (2022-12-25) ああ: いままで、WindowsのchromeからTwitterを閲覧するうえで必要不可欠な拡張機能だったけど、インプレッションのアイコンがツイートに追加されてからは、これのせいで表示がおかしくなるようになってしまったので、泣く泣く削除しました。アップデートを希望します。
- (2022-12-23) nathan: Please update! Twitter added a stupid "views" button and it mucked up the ui
- (2022-12-23) behrouz 40: this Extension show 2 button (2 like button and 2 retweet button ...) in tweeter please fix this
- (2022-12-23) maesoydem: This app was working properly until the viewer update of Twitter on 22.12.2022. The retweet button below every tweet was augmented and other buttons were shifted. So this app needs an update.
- (2022-12-22) Derp Derpington: It works, however, it shows a bunch of retweet symbols after the heart button on my own replies. Any plan to fix this?
- (2022-11-22) Gabe B: There's a small issue now where the page doesn't format correctly due to changes in the twitter layout design. Is there any chance of a small update to correct this?
- (2022-10-25) A F D H O L: NICE
- (2022-10-19) Brochacho Bro: Hideki Kamiya would love this
- (2022-10-05) Gennady Gorin: A little broken recently (as in the Aug 11, 2022 review), but pretty much the only way to browse Twitter
- (2022-09-19) Jiří Doubravský: very useful. Can you please create the same extension for blocking users on facebook?
- (2022-09-13) Dominik “BlaM” Deobald: Funktioniert prinzipiell, braucht aber wohl ein Update für das aktuelle Twitter. Nach dem Laden einer neuen Twitter-Page muss man immer erst ein mal irgendwohin klicken bevor die interaktiven Elemente der Seite funktionieren.
- (2022-08-11) Lulu Adams: It works most of the time, but when you click on a tweet (viewing the thread, clicking on a quote tweet), the button breaks the UI and doesn't show up and duplicates the like button but ofsets it vertically for some reason.
- (2022-07-22) Viña Careca: Hi Ahmed, the extension is nice, but it has stopped working in the new version of Opera. I hope you fix it soon, best regards!
- (2022-07-20) Leandro O.: IT'S WORKING
- (2022-01-24) Sparkschu Itai: Although it's a great extension, but I give this a 1 star because I'm very afraid that I accidentally blocked my followers who's following me. Also, it occurs to my timeline too.
- (2021-12-26) S.L. Surovec: Fantastic! But could REALLY use an easy block button that's accessible on a followers list, for when blockchains don't work, or you just want to clear people out quickly.
- (2021-09-05) B: Would love it if it also MUTED when it BLOCKED
- (2021-08-17) Dylan P. (AdhesiveMadMan): Wonderful, does exactly as it says. Only issue is that a recent Twitter update makes the button sometimes not work. Please fix, if you're seeing this. I've blocked over ten thousand people with this button. EDIT: They fixed it. GOD BLESS.
- (2021-08-07) Kaylyn Saucedo: Works mostly as described. Sometimes seems to choke up, but then starts working again later. For the most part, it makes cleaning up my timeline a lot quicker. Out of curiosity, would there ever be a possibility of making this block button available when looking at a user's followers list? For the time being, if I want to block users who follow a problematic person who causes a lot of dogpiling, I have to go to their followers list and then individually go to each follower's profile and then block them. It would be great if the One-Click Block were clickable from the followers lists, too.
- (2021-07-30) Verasillious: One of the most useful extensions I've ever installed. Had it for weeks, if not months. It's been kind of finnicky the past few days or so, like it might not work on specific tweets unless you refresh the page or something, and I'm not sure why. Probably a Twitter update. Should hopefully be fixed soon.
- (2021-07-25) ppcfish: it has stopped working, maybe twitter has been updated or something?
- (2021-07-20) Deniz A: Works great. Thank you
- (2021-07-10) Ilham Dwi Indrajati: Really helpful and convenient, just suggestion please add button to cancel the last block action. I keep accidentally block the wrong person all the time.
- (2021-05-27) Estela: Hello, Could you please a Block buttom in the followers list?
- (2021-05-16) behrouz 40: this Extension show 2 button in tweeter please fix this
- (2020-12-30) O M: i wish this had a way to temporarily disable the extension without having to completely remove the extension from chrome. i keep accidentally blocking people instead of liking their tweet so have to remove and re-add it every time i need it to use it. also sometimes had to remove it as it makes twitter load very slowly. so an option to disable the extension without removing it exntirely would be great!
- (2020-12-27) raf221: Work perfectly now 27 dec 2020
- (2020-12-13) XYZenix: great extension but would it be possible for you to add a quick block button on the "Liked by" popout when viewing a list of who liked a tweet? same for the retweets one?
- (2020-11-30) Martijn Arnoldussen: didnt work for me, i left a review saying it didnt, and the dev fixed! works great now
- (2020-11-23) ATV & ASN Memories: Doesn't work.
- (2020-11-06) Jonas Fuhl: After many updates, it finally works!
- (2020-10-10) B0inX: Doesn´t work !
- (2020-08-25) Crashmania 468: Great for fancams :D
- (2020-07-31) とほ: Very useful so far, but doesn't work in current Chrome version.(84.0.4147.105 64bit) I really wait for update.
- (2020-07-26) Ogunane: It doesn't work
- (2020-07-20) Chuck Baggett web (web chuckbaggett): Twitter One Click Block does not ask for confirmation, so blocking by mistake is very easy. So I consider it no good and am uninstalling it.
- (2020-07-04) syg Frank: Could you please help improve it by supporting one-click blocking on Followers page ?
- (2020-04-15) Guilherme Barros: It doesn't work
- (2020-03-28) lord whyzeth: The button doesn't appears.
- (2023-01-14, v:2.4) Viña Careca: Ui broken due to new twitter update
After the new twitter update that shows the tweet views number. The block button seems to be broken
- (2022-12-21, v:2.4) Sasha (Sasha): UI broken again
They added an analytics button to your own tweets and that seems to break the layout, see attached https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/757641415420280843/1055078315578372196/image.png
- (2022-11-22, v:2.4) Gabe B: Formatting issues
There's a small issue now where the page doesn't format correctly due to changes in the twitter layout design. Is there any chance of a small update to correct this?
- (2022-07-14, v:2.4) Mae: Broken
Most recent update breaks the UI in an interesting way. https://i.imgur.com/08qFGhV.png
- (2022-03-24, v:2.4) b a: Suggestion
The order of the suggestions is not correct.
- (2022-02-22, v:2.4) Churble Furbles: doesn't work, needs update, button no show at all
doesn't work, needs update, button no show at all
- (2021-08-24, v:2.4) Xebtria: Does not seem to work anymore
It worked since yesterday and today I found out the button is no longer there...
- (2021-08-02, v:2.3) Linda Wall: It's not working
You need to check your listing for this. Numerous reports this past week because it's broken. It stops working after one block on a page. Maddening since you have to click TWICE on newly loaded pages to make it work. That last one is an issue that's been happening for months. I uninstalled it months ago but thought I'd try it again. I think I'm going to uninstall it again for good this time.
- (2021-05-07, v:2.3) can you add support for this feature in tweetdeck?
can you add support for this feature in tweetdeck?
- (2021-02-26, v:2.3) Richard: Mobile subdomain
Hi, a friend sent me a link to mobile. and it loaded in desktop view just fine, but the extension didn't trigger there. Maybe worth enabling the mobile subdomain for this narrow edge case?
- (2020-12-15, v:2.3) Martijn Arnoldussen: [minor] doesnt show u p on mobile.twitter
mobile.twitter looks the exact same for me as normal twitter (i dont intentionally use it, but sometimes a link happens to be a mobile link). the only exception is that the block is missing. this is a really minor issue, but if you adding the button to the mobile version is trivial on your end, it would be appreciated if you could do so :D
- (2020-08-29, v:2.2) Ches G: Not working
Hi there, I added your extension and also tried to use the twitter block chain extension but neither are working, I don't know who else to ask so i thought to ask you directly. Is there maybe something wrong with what I'm doing? Do I have to give permission with my specific account? if yes, how do i do that?
- (2020-07-09, v:2.2) M Fas: Followers, followings list
When is the new update coming for the followers and followings list?
- (2020-05-24, v:0.4.6) Jeffrey Grimes: Can the app detect specific emote usage?
Wondering if the account can detect and block based on the use of specific emoticons
- (2020-01-18, v:0.4.6) Stand User: Please update the extension
The new UI has been there for a while but the extension isn't up-to-date.
- (2019-07-23, v:0.4.6) Jamie F4178: No longer working because of twitters new UI!
The block button isnt showing up with the new UI
- (2018-12-28, v:0.4.6) BrickWood Ovens: Twitter Block
Can you create a program that block ALL TWITTER postings in news articles. It seems like today's "journalists" can only copy / paste Twitter comments and call them articles. I want something that completely blocks Twitter postings, articles or whatever from offending my sensitive eyes. If it has the word Twitter in it - I don't want to see it.
- (2018-10-30, v:0.4.6) Muhammed M. Yücel: no longer working
no longer working with new twitter ui
- (2018-04-25, v:0.4.4) Muhammed M. Yücel: not working
its not working today
- (2017-12-12, v:0.4.4) Abdullah Al-BiShry: اقتراح او طلب
هل فيه امكانية اخي احمد تعمل نسخة من هذه الإضافة الرائعة للفايرفوكس خصوصا انه الفايرفوكس اصبح يدعم اضافات الويب شي آخر هل بالامكان اضافة تبليك عن طريق الفلترة مثلا حسابات تنشر اعلان وداخل التغريدة رقم جوال وانت تاخذ هذا الرقم وتضعه بالفلتر وتجعل الاضافة تبلك اي تغريدة تحتوي على هذا الرقم بشكل تلقائي وآسف على الإطالة اخي الكريم.
- (2017-05-20, v:0.2) Jonathan Mayer: Incorrect message when blocking replies
When user @b replies to user @a, I click the one-click block button on user @b's reply. The right thing happens: User @b is added to my block list. But, the wrong message is presented: the extension tells me that user @a has been blocked. Please fix, thanks!
- (2017-02-08, v:0.1) Mischief Managed: cant get it to work.
loaded it up and i dont see anything