Makes annoying people vanish.
Ghosted is a lightweight Chrome extension that hides annoying people on Facebook (without blocking them). Why use ghosted? You could unfollow someone, but that doesn't prevent you from seeing their comments or posts in groups and events. Or you could block someone, but that's a rather heavy-handed solution. The blocked person might figure out that they've been blocked, which is not always what you want. Ghosted makes the offending party's comments and posts fade or vanish. But if you need to see a ghosted person, it takes just 1 click to restore them to full visibility. Useful for trolls, embarrassing relatives, frenemies, and jilted lovers. Ghosted is completely unoffocial and not affiliated with Facebook, Inc. in any way.
- (2020-12-16) Kim Frank: It worked when I first downloaded it, but it is not blocking the comments of certain people that are not my friends. I want to hide these people without blocking.
- (2019-12-20) T A: Love the concept, but doesn't seem to be working
- (2018-02-01) to be honest i can't thank you enough for this awesome extension keep up your great work
- (2017-09-18) Hyper Dz: thank you. actually there are rules in groups that prevents you to block admins (very annoying admins)
- (2017-03-06) Alex Henry: Seems to work
- (2016-04-16) Praifa Widhayawirot: This is something I really looking for so long! Very useful when you don't want to see anything from someone but you can't unfriend and unfollowing them isn't enough.
- (2015-09-14) Brandon Templar: I enjoy being able to hide people on Facebook using Ghosted. For me this plugin is invaluable for Facebook groups where a handful of members dominate the conversation or continually veer off topic. A+
- (2015-08-19) Maggie Lubberts: So awesome and useful! I hate having to scroll through Facebook and see comments and posts from certain people. With this, it's like they don't even exist, but I can still check out their pages because we're friends. Great work!