Alerts for FJ
Login to FJ to use. Right click on an image or video file to upload to FJ.
- (2019-03-09) Lindow: Remove the notification sound from the extension for when people are browsing FJ. You basically hear the sound twice. Also, an option to turn the extension sound off would be nice.
- (2019-03-08) Pandie Goodies: Cool Now I can steal memes at a professional level and repost constantly. Just like how Funnyjunk actually is. A cesspool of reposts. Thanks dadmin.
- (2019-03-08) Elusive The Crown: Thanks Dadmin
- (2019-03-06) DGD Kamina: Haha, so cool, totally for when I close FJ to browse other sites which I obviously do. It's not like I'm stuck here or anything
- (2019-03-06) Lizzie Bridge: Big daddy admin doing the lord's work
- (2019-03-06) Rattles McSpookston: now the world will know my sin
- (2019-03-06) Gotta thank Admin for yeeting this on us
- (2016-12-11) Ken Reid: Great stuff, nice one dadmin.
- (2016-12-10) its basically malware but for some reason you want this malware
- (2016-12-10) Nick Ellis: YESSSSSSS
- (2016-12-10) Jack Keogh: All the more reason to come back to this cesspool of a site
- (2016-12-10) R Aditya Garnida K: I was trying to leave this site by being normie. thanks to this extensions now the ride never ends. also, I was forced to write this review and gave this extension 5 stars. if not, admin wouldn't spank me again.
- (2016-12-10) Yoshi7: gud
- (2016-12-10) Martin N: Why would i want this? 5/5 When is the sleep invading dreams coming?
- (2016-12-09) Matt Ulinski: GUD
- (2016-12-09) Declan Birchall: Amazing, now I can never escape this website wherever I go.
- (2016-12-09) Jeremiah Gatto: It's the best FunnyJunk App. that has ever been made... I think.
- (2016-12-09) Justin Koenig: 5/5 Would suck dick for, again.
- (2016-12-09) Archie Patri: Thanks to this extension, I am now able to swiftly head to any newly posted trap, tranny, futa, bestiality, and Overwatch porn. Thanks, Addy Daddy.
- (2016-12-09) Jack Lime: Too much water 7.8/10
- (2016-12-09) James Anderson: Works great, updates quickly, and useful for checking on alerts without interrupting my workflow.
- (2016-12-09) Volugs Volugs: It's ok I guess
- (2016-12-09) Alex A.K.: Great extension. Now I can browse the internet without the need to have a tab open just to receive alerts. (Or keep having to go on FJ to check alerts) Alerts get updated in real time, so there's no delay. Options available are simple, but useful; while studying I disable pop ups and alert noise.