Create a YouTube slideshow directly from your Google image search or Pinterest board
This add-on makes a GIF or MP4 video slideshow directly from a Google image search, Google image search site or Pinterest board. The “site” search option allows you to choose images from almost any web site. So, suppose you want images of Summer just from the CNN web site, in Google Chrome type in “Summer site:www.cnn.com”. For examples please visit https://www.pinterest.com/youtubeify/ Howto: Open your Google Image search or Pinterest board and click the youTubeify add-on (red yT button) and the image chooser overlay will appear. The chooser overlay adds an image counter drop-down and a check-box over each image. Hover and Click to choose any group of images. A new window will appear to give you additional options (or skip). Create your GIF or MP4 by clicking the “YouTubeIt” button. You will then receive two emails: The first email is a confirmation that your slideshow job has been added to the queue (arrival is virtually immediate). Once your video slideshow is ready you will be sent a second email (arrival depends on the number of images and video style chosen). You can then use your GIF or MP4 video slideshow as is or upload your slideshow to Giphy, Pinterest, Vimeo, YouTube or any video hosting site you choose. Optional features include choosing Images in groups (use the counter drop-down to set the image group size - default: 8 max: 128 images) or one at a time, choosing a slideshow style from over fifty slideshow style types, choosing slideshow audio from over eight audio styles including silent, reversing the image order and customizing the video title. Images can be picked in groups anywhere on the Page by doing a Page down or scrolling down. Images can also be chosen one at a time, in any order you choose, from anywhere on the Page, by selecting the image check-boxes. This add-on is an image chooser. Image rendering and audio processing is all done "in the Cloud" using Google Cloud Compute Engines and not on your machine. You get a ready to use GIF or HD MP4 video file that you can use, not just on Giphy or YouTube, but anywhere you want. There are no advertisements, promotions or watermarks of any kind added to your images. Image files are all handled transparently with no need to upload / download images. Examples are shown above. Examples: https://www.pinterest.com/youtubeify/style-youtubeify-examples/ Help: We also have a step by step guide with images at https://www.youtubeify.com/howto/. For feedback, suggestions or comments please email [email protected]
- (2019-11-01) Christine Ryan: Really like the new GIF creation option! Great work youTubeify!
- (2018-11-01) Bert Singels: Does not work.
- (2018-10-18) Vanessa Alexander: This worked so well for turning my Pinterest board into a video for an event! The team was super-responsive and helpful when I had questions. I adore YouTubeify and look forward to using it again very soon!
- (2018-05-06) Jean-Claude Deloménie: JE DOIS DONNER UN AVIS MAIS SANS POUVOIR TESTER ;)
- (2018-03-14) Quentin Wilkes: Well it does a good job turning a Pinterest board into a YouTube video... But as an artist trying to source materials from Pinterest to put in a slideshow for studies, it needs a speed option. Even playing the video back at .25x playback speed was still too fast. An option for no sound would be great too... probably would be faster to process as well. Pi Day Edit: There seems to be a style for everyone, may take awhile to find it though since there isn't a slide transition style preview. But overall it's great for making slideshows
- (2018-01-23) Francis Ryan: Video Join is a Great feature!
- (2018-01-18) Marek S: Nie działa
- (2018-01-06) Greg Jay: 32 pictures? Thats it? I need 500 or at least 200. This doesn't do me that much good at all with a max of 32 pictures. Seems silly.
- (2020-04-09, v:2.4.3) Leigha Heath: preview every slide style
Hello, I wish there was a way to preview what my slide will look like with the slide style so that I can make a better decision.
- (2019-10-20, v:2.3.7) mste mste: Pinterest
Nor the youtubefy or the check mark box show up over my pins. i do get the drop down menu on the upper rigth tho.
- (2018-11-02, v:2.2.4) Arjen van Kesteren: "Sorry, we currently only support making YouTube slideshow videos from Google image search, Instagram and Pinterest boards - not for this page"
When I am in my Pinterest board and try to use youTubeify I get "Sorry, we currently only support making YouTube slideshow videos from Google image search, Instagram and Pinterest boards - not for this page" while being on my pinterest board. Any idea what goes wrong?
- (2018-10-27, v:2.2.4) Bert Singels: Error on pinterest board
Hi, I get a "Sorry, we currently only support making YouTube slideshow videos from Google image search, Instagram and Pinterest boards - not for this page" while being on my pinterest board. Do you have any sugestion what could cause this and how to fix it ? Best regard, Bert Singels Have a great day !
- (2018-08-20, v:2.2.0) Caleb: Pinterest
youtubeify not showing up on pinterest even after added from chrome store
- (2018-06-23, v:2.2.0) Hacks Games: m
Sorry, we currently only support making YouTube slideshow videos from Google image search, Instagram and Pinterest boards - not for this page
- (2018-01-06, v:2.1.3) Greg Jay: 32 Pics is the limit?
32 Pics is the limit? Hi I wish to use 100 or more or perhaps 75 at least, no can do that much?