No need of costly IP Phone or Soft-phone. Now you can use this Free SIP phone right from your Chrome Browser, any Operating System.
Most versatile and comprehensive Chrome SIP Client to connect to your Asterisk Server (or Enjay Synapse Telephony Servers or Enjay Cloud Telephony). Enjay Phone is a WebRTC based SIP Client, which allows you to make calls through your browser. Works perfectly well for any Desktop based Operating system (eg: Windows, Mac, and Linux). Enjay Phone is a Web-based SIP Client, which can replace your IP Phone or Softphone and work directly from your browser. Imagine handling calls directly from your browser, without any other equipment or software. Supports Click to call and Call Popup using Enjay CRM. How it works: 1. Install Enjay Phone in your chrome. 2. Configure it with Credentials and connect it to your Asterisk (or Enjay Synapse) Server. 3. Enjay Phone Icon appears on your Browser top right side. 4. Click on it to dial the phone call 5. You get a Notification when someone calls you. Detailed Features: 1. Incoming Calls. 2. Outgoing Calls. 3. Call Hold/Unhold 4. Call Mute/Unmute 5. Blind Transfer 6. Attended Transfer (Works with Enjay Synapse) 7. Multi-Party Conference (Works with Enjay Synapse) 8. Call Hang-up 9. Call History (Works with Enjay Synapse). Compatible with: Chrome Browser Version 60 and above. Any Asterisk Version 11.0 and above. Just create extensions in the Asterisk .conf file Asterisk should have an SSL certificate (self-signed or otherwise).
- (2019-08-12) Venki: I am getting a message , that the extension is corrupted., I think software upgrade is required.
- (2018-11-15) Rakesh jain: worked perfectly ,easy to use, better then other soft phone app like zoiper .
- (2018-11-15) Mohd vaheed: Good app easy to use
- (2018-11-15) Anand Kumar Sharma: it is working good as compare to existing one, if you add option of copy contact numbers from history that will make it more impact full. overall it's superb
- (2018-11-15) Jatin sachdeva: Awesome App easy to use but few things you can rectify like copy of the no. from history.
- (2018-11-14) sejaliya bhargav: Awesome and amazing app and easy to use so helpfull....thank you...!!
- (2018-10-16) Alberto Pinero: Terrific! worked perfectly with an asterisk based system. Many Thanks
- (2020-07-03, v:1.1.10) One One Two Commercial Market: NUMERO DE TELEFONE INTERNACIONAL
Ola! Estou precisando de um numero de telefone dos EUA, com sua estensão isto é possivel?
- (2020-05-21, v:1.1.10) Richard Vandenberg: Error message after configuration
Upgrade Required Asterisk/13.19.1 These messages appear when I click the Accept Certificate button
- (2019-11-25, v:1.1.10) Adil Massano: add auto-anwser fonction
Dear, Thank you for your usefull app, i'm wondring if you could add auto-anwser fonction that would be perfect
- (2019-11-21, v:1.1.10) M. M.: You have instructions for asterisk 11, as example, for connect ENJAY?
Hello! You have instructions for asterisk 11, as example, for connect ENJAY? Thanks
- (2019-05-29, v:1.1.10) Greg Laurie: Does it work with Freepbx?
I can't get it to work :(
4.5 (11 votes)
Last update / version
2019-03-08 / 1.1.10