View your social media feeds through rose-colored glasses. Rosyfeed blurs out negative posts in your Twitter and Facebook feeds.
View your social media feeds through rose-colored glasses. Rosyfeed analyzes the sentiments of each post in either your Twitter or Facebook feeds and blurs out posts perceived as negative. You can hover over a blurred out item to reveal the text and from the extension popup you can toggle the blurring on/off and add custom polarity values for words to customize your experience with your social media feeds.
- (2016-08-12) Richard Baldwin-Way: Really fun way to customize your feed and make things less, well, blah. Admit it people, a lot of us go onto social media to complain. Keep it positive! This is a good way to start.
- (2016-08-09) k buechner: I've had this since the beta - it's fun and handy and it works well. Highly recommend it if you don't feel like dealing with negativity in your social networks!
- (2016-08-09) Karen Abramowitz: Beautiful performance! Really brightens my day
- (2016-08-09) Kathy Chang: After installing Rosyfeed, I've gotten free Neapolitan pizzas, random hugs from puppies, and cosmic reassurance that the future is bright. Coincidence? I don't think so.
- (2016-07-26) John Chen: This app changed my life. I am now happily married with two beautiful children.