SIP Phone Click2Call. Detect telephone numbers on the web and convert them to sip, tel, callto (click to call links)
- (2021-02-10) Paul Hassold: Awesome tool and for free - this is super. Only sad thing is...needs to be able to detect phone numbers better on different types of sites. It can detect simple HTML it seems, but hubspot, and many other sites will not have the numbers detected regardless of format. Not sure what the devs can do to improve the number detection, but otherwise this would be perfect!
- (2020-11-30) Leandro Fortes: please update this extension. doesnt recognize 13 digits numbers. stops at 12.
- (2020-10-26) Dex Fx: great extension, but google site gives a blank screen with this extension enabled! fix pls!
- (2020-08-05) Nikolay Abadzhiev: I wanted to use this extension for dialing number with MS Teams. It seems to work but when I open a google to search for something, the results just disappear when the extension is active. When I disable it the google search results appear again. I was really excited to use the extension but google is much important so that I just disable it.
- (2020-07-03) Saiful Islam: Plugin was ok, but it makes google search page blank.
- (2019-10-18) Andreas Koch: It seems to try to redirect some searches to a blocked page. With this behavior the google search isn´t usable. That´s an absolute no go... Otherwise, actually quite useful but the following suggestions for improvement I would have.: - Digits after the second space in a number or after a hyphen would not be separated. This is a common spelling for extensions and very common. - The originals and unformatted number would be displayed or at least visible by a mouseover. - If the user could set filters, a number will only be recognized as a telephone number, if this is e.g. has at least ten posts and / or begins with +1 (please make customizable)!
- (2018-10-30) Christian Wagner: Does not recognize phone numbers on German websites and recognizes only 2 out of 6 on this list: 8002032540 +(44)1480-897760 +44 154 22 2 3345 +441480854383 +35929798944 +49 7246 / 70 53 2522
- (2018-02-13) TV مشاهد: MOUVAISE
- (2018-01-10) dario businaro: There's a bug when you search in google for a number. I'm used to look up by EAN codes in google. In this case the result page will refresh after the loading and will redirect to a blank page. I hope the developers will read this and correct this behaviour when you use this extension in URL mode to a php AGI asterisk page.
- (2018-01-09) Mileise Acosta: es buena
- (2018-01-06) Ertan Bozkurt: actually it works fine. but there is a bug. i select custom / special protocol and enter "callto:+43" if i click on a number to dial, following number appears in my telefon app: sip:0043:068xxxxxx with the colon between the numbers my telefon app won't work i am entering 0043 because i live in germany and want make calls to austria please fix this with the next update
- (2017-12-21) Yu Zhi Pai: cheers... enjoyable! nice job. recommended!
- (2017-12-20) Lilly Jones: wow fantastic work! totally love this addon :D
- (2017-12-01) Tyler Anderson: Very bad at recognizing what is and isn't a phone number. It thinks any eight digits is a phone number and breaks existing links. Unusable.
- (2017-09-19) Thomas May: greeat tool, working with our snom710 phones, but how can i change the highlighted number from white to blue for example ?
- (2017-09-05) Charmaine Robertson: it doesn't work
- (2017-07-17) Irfan Gulshan: nice 1
- (2017-06-15) Tom Shaw: Doesn't see website phone numbers, and doesn't insert them into skype
- (2017-04-22) Tony Soric: I thought it was working great, but I need to manually refresh the page for it to make phone numbers clickable. If I'm just browsing around it doesn't work until I refresh the page. Almost there, but not quite :(
- (2017-03-21) Solomon Bedford: This app needs an update to fix a glitch created by Skype's recent overhaul. When the user clicks on a number in the browser, the Skype app is launched, but the number does not appear in Skype and, therefore, Skype does not call the number. Instead, one must copy the number and paste it into a Skype window to initiate a call. Requiring the user to do this nullifies the apps usefulness. The point of the app is click-to-call.
- (2017-03-17) Wes Dixon: It does dial numbers from our Cloud CRM but you have to refresh the page for every call (F5)...so it is a "one-at-a-atime" solution
- (2017-02-09) Graham Pearson: This App dials any number as a telephone number ... very frustrating. Not happy .....
- (2016-11-30) Rory Delahoyde: Great tool for click to dial using different call systems. !Suggestion for the developer, the ability to turn off/on from the icon. sometime i need to click a link that isn't a telephone number.
- (2016-11-28) Максим Кременчуцький: Не подсвечивает номера
- (2016-10-10) Amelia Smith: This extension ruins how some websites render.
- (2016-10-02) Patrick Hurley: Does not make phone numbers links
- (2016-09-07) Oliver Leon Ueberholz: Very saddening. Spaces in the number cause the link to break. This extension only links the numbers until a space. But many numbers are formatted using spaces, e.g. country code, area code, general number and extension number might be seperated by a space. And then this fails… The only browser and browser extension I could find that does this is Telify on FF. But what about Chrome?
- (2016-08-23) Ha Xuka: This extension is the only one works great. I purchased a small amount to get the premium version. Recommended!
- (2016-07-14) Brandon Martin: Installs side bar ads taking covering web pages.
- (2016-07-04) Ben Grabau: Ads. Terrible, terrible ads.
- (2016-06-23) ANR LogisticsLLC: WILL DOWNLOAD PLUGINS AND ADS THAT ARE VIRUSES!!! Click to call works great, but the ads and virus ruin the experience.
- (2016-05-25, v:2016.5.20.0) Cassandra Anderson: Adware
This used to be the best app, then a few months ago, it started "attacking" my browser with adds by VNP. It's terrible. Do you have a pro version that won't torture my web experience?
- (2016-02-10, v:1.5.4) สุไข่มุข เล็กทิมทอง: Love it
I LOVE it, this is a must-have for everyone :)
- (2016-02-10, v:1.5.4) Louise Joyce: Awesome
I totally love this extension. It saves my time and does the work perfect. Zero errors. Everybody should use this extension!
- (2016-02-09, v:1.5.4) Samuel Marqueta: VIRUS!!
Crea ventanas de anuncios por todos lados NO INSTALAR!!!
- (2016-02-02, v:1.5.4) Sean Dunbar: SIP Caller
this gave me a virus!
- (2016-01-21, v:1.5.4) Thysy Trinh: malware vnpapps
your extension is malware as it causes an addition of vnpapps ads which will show up during a google search!
- (2016-01-18, v:1.5.4) robert frieden: Click to call
I have been asked to find a way for a person who has suffered a brain injury to connect with the outside world. Essentially we are looking for a app that provides an extremely simple interface for (1) making and receiving phone calls and text messages. Would you be able to discuss the requirements with me? Can I send you a one page description?
- (2016-01-07, v:1.5.4) Steven Newman: formatting
It doesnt work if the number is formatted such as (555) 543-5555
- (2015-12-14, v:1.5.4) no log in plese
no log in plese
- (2015-12-14, v:1.5.4) no log in plese
no log in plese