Linkedin for Chrome. Lite Web Extension. Notifications counter. Messages, News Feed, Profile, CV. Search tool. Email Lead finder.
- (2018-02-03) Jo Marie Stiles: a lot of people on it
- (2017-07-27) Jerry Cao: It seems the search box will auto hide since I update my chrome to latest version.
- (2016-07-03) nice
- (2016-03-08) Vasco Gomes: Great :)
- (2016-03-08) ReefCentral PT: Interface very similar to my smartphone App.
- (2016-03-08) John Camaro: Great! Linkedin App.
- (2019-11-21, v:6.1) RK MEDIA: Entertainment
- (2018-11-18, v:5.1) Dan Medlen Jr: Automated, continuous refresh
I have installed this extension twice to try and alleviate the glitch, but as soon as I open up SocialLink, it loads my page w/ my feed and then immediately refreshes and reloads my page again and continues to do this until I close the window. Even trying to switch off the "start up w/ browser" option it doesn't let me in time before refreshing so there's no way to stop the furious agenda sought by this beast. In all seriousness this is a cool extension and I'd love to use it. I'm on an HP Envy x360 notebook running Windows 10 and my browser is a chromium browser called Vivaldi and I'm running the 2.1.1337.47 (most recent) version. The extensions running from your company www.oinkandstuff.com are Blue Messenger, Chat & Meet for Hangouts, Easy for Twitter, and Social Link and all are running current versions (all installed just today) without incident. The extensions also running by other developers are: Adblock Plus, Reddit Enhancement Suite, Floating Player, & Ceev-Resume Creator for LinkedIn. All of these were downloaded from the Google Chrome Web Store, are current and operating as expected. Please let me know what you think I should or even could do. Thanks in advance for your help.
- (2018-02-03, v:3.9) Jo Marie Stiles: help
is any one out there that can help for freevwith a really old laptop
4.375 (16 votes)
Last update / version
2019-09-20 / 6.1