Join Webex meetings using Google Chrome ™
Cisco Webex web and video conferencing is an easy, cost-effective way to exchange ideas and information online with anyone, anywhere on any mobile device or video system. Accelerate decision-making, keep projects on track, and collaborate in real time with integrated audio, video, and content sharing, all in one meeting. Enhance engagement with a lifelike video experience, which rapidly builds relationships and trust, just like you would in person. Make connecting simple for smoother meetings so users can invite others to easily join with their own video system. From the proven industry leader in web and video conferencing, rely on secure, scalable Webex meetings from the global Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
- (2020-09-18) Anthony Tautiva: tiene virus y el computador se me pone lento cuando los uso
- (2020-09-17) NATALIA LOAIZA: no me he podido conectar ayuda por favor
- (2020-09-17) Padraig Joseph: No complaints. I was in my meeting 2mins after finding the extension
- (2020-09-15) Marco Pagano: Scaricata l'estensione......non mi fa installare niente!!
- (2020-09-15) Gzel L: Doesn't work
- (2020-09-14) jose espinosa: Can't even open it.
- (2020-09-14) Agus Dwiyanto: Sangat mendukung dalam pembelajaran
- (2020-09-10) William Wang: pure trash
- (2020-09-10) Kyle Keefe: When it works, it's okay at best. I'd prefer Zoom or Google Meet over the WebEx client. However, it just doesn't work most of the time. I'm unable to connect to my classes due to authentication errors and it's constantly attempting to download itself despite already being installed on my laptop. Generally pretty awful.
- (2020-09-09) Eric Yang: It works properly for me
- (2020-09-08) Gregory Jacobson: This download was easy and made joining experience and time much quicker. Thanks Webex!
- (2020-09-08) suyitno ks: jos
- (2020-09-04) Martin Lima: awful experience
- (2020-09-03) pro play PUBG: very good app nice to covestigate on video conference
- (2020-08-31) Pedro Murray: Só consegui entrar na sala de aula usando o webex clicando em entrar pelo navegador e assim fica muito lento. Não consegui entrar nromalmente clicando em entrar agora.
- (2020-08-31) Soledad Cubillos M.: No hay caso que conecte al curuso, ya perdí dos clases. malísimo.
- (2020-08-31) Peter Villabroza: I tried to get into my Community School class with Webex and somewhat could not proceed to my class. I wish Cisco made some updates for Chrome.
- (2020-08-31) Neha Akepati: even though i have the latest version on the update, i am unable to talk with my microphone.t
- (2020-08-28) RISHAY RAGHAV 2060813: IT DOES NOT work. it's useless if all it wants to do is install another temporary extensions. and ptonelck.exe uses the microphone even after the meeting is over
- (2020-08-26) Phuongdo Minh: partner can't take control via web , pls add function to extention
- (2020-08-25) Kaitlin Farkas: Extension does not work on my mac!!
- (2020-08-25) Jonathan Reuveny: Way too privacy-invasive! Why do I have to give Cisco permission to track my every move on the internet? I remove it every time after using it to log into a meeting I cannot avoid.
- (2020-08-25) Hazel Arora: Really good it works all the time for me
- (2020-08-24) raz mahtaz: install both the extension and the schedular...then start the schedule to start using webex...easy as cheese
- (2020-08-24) Denni Weideman: This is showing up gray on my extensions all of a sudden. Does the extension no longer work?