Join Webex meetings using Google Chrome ™
Cisco Webex web and video conferencing is an easy, cost-effective way to exchange ideas and information online with anyone, anywhere on any mobile device or video system. Accelerate decision-making, keep projects on track, and collaborate in real time with integrated audio, video, and content sharing, all in one meeting. Enhance engagement with a lifelike video experience, which rapidly builds relationships and trust, just like you would in person. Make connecting simple for smoother meetings so users can invite others to easily join with their own video system. From the proven industry leader in web and video conferencing, rely on secure, scalable Webex meetings from the global Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
- (2020-04-16) Javier Senosiain Diez: I can't make it work
- (2020-04-16) Yan Li: Poor audio, and not user friendly
- (2020-04-16) Ilya Pekshev: Very stable and reliable system. Works fine!
- (2020-04-16) Bobby M: Doesn't work on my 2019 Mac. Tried on Chrome and Safari and same error: “Install Cisco Webex Add-On” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software". Zoom, Teams, Saba and others work fine.
- (2020-04-15) Michael Guttman: Quality of video and audio is terrible. I'm not a big fan of Google hangouts, but it's usable. Webex is barely usable.
- (2020-04-14) Jeroen de Blij: Wat een gekut met die audio teveel losse extensies
- (2020-04-14) Ірина Тиненик: Не працює взагалі.
- (2020-04-13) Paul Andralouis: It has worked fine for me in Google Chrome using both my Chromebook and my Linux Notebook. Note that there are over 10 million users.
- (2020-04-13) Ural Alanya: doesnt work on mac.
- (2020-04-10) Andrea di Bartolomeo: Pessima estensione. 20 anni fa sapevano fare i router oggi... lasciamo stare. Si inchioda in continuazione. Installata e dopo il primo utilizzo rimossa. Probabilmente viola anche le norme in materia di privacy: chi organizza la videochiamata può registrare all'insaputa dei partecipanti!
- (2020-04-09) Thorben Bonarius: Stürzt regelmässig ab, Chrome Version 80.0.3987.163 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit), macOS 10.14.5.
- (2020-04-09) Wojtek Dolkowski: bad, falied, waste of time, unsafe.
- (2020-04-09) Julien Bouquillon: awful experience, lot of software to install, and audio doesnt work while it works everywhere else (OSX)
- (2020-04-08) Fabio Iachel da Silva: Realmente não funciona!!! Desisto!!!
- (2020-04-08) Ralf P: Doesn't work at all on my corporate system. No fallback whatsoever. Had to dial-in by phone to at least hear something.
- (2020-04-08) Jingshan Liu: 在mac系统下无法正常运行，macos catalina10.15.4，希望能及时更新
- (2020-04-08) Michael Chik: On MacOS Catalina (10.15.4): Starts loading, stops in the middle and never finishes. Only works in ~1 out of 15 times. Unable to close the app either, meaning I have to force quit. In 50% of cases, it also freezes my laptop, forcing me to restart.
- (2020-04-07) Fabio Pirola: Una volta entrati nella riunione, i comandi non rispondono.
- (2020-04-07) Brice MARTIN: Minable. Franchement WebEx c'est une honte absolue: ne fonctionne correctement ni sur iOS (où il faut une app + une autre app pour le streaming audio avec plein de problèmes d'activation) ni sur Android, ni sous Windows (app native buggée et plugin browsers non fonctionnels). Cisco ferait mieux d'arrêter de vendre ce service et envisager une autre activité.
- (2020-04-06) Ashish S: WHat is the point of this extension? I still have to download a file to access the meeting.
- (2020-04-06) Νικόλαος Αρβανίτης: χάλια μαύρα
- (2020-04-04) Tara Shearer: Does not work. Even after restarting computer, clearing browser, and caches. Will not open any pre recorded videos. Absolute garbage!!!!
- (2020-04-02) Muraleedharan G: Extension does not work!!!
- (2020-04-02) MARIA ISABEL PIÑA DIAZ: no le logra instalar
- (2020-04-01) Zeph Colombatto: This is an awful mode of video chat. They straight up lie and say nothing to download and yet when I joined my meeting it immediately made me download the program. What is that about. The program had to call me because audio didnt work when I did get it open. And it opened both in browser and on the program. Deleting immediately.