Join Webex meetings using Google Chrome ™
Cisco Webex web and video conferencing is an easy, cost-effective way to exchange ideas and information online with anyone, anywhere on any mobile device or video system. Accelerate decision-making, keep projects on track, and collaborate in real time with integrated audio, video, and content sharing, all in one meeting. Enhance engagement with a lifelike video experience, which rapidly builds relationships and trust, just like you would in person. Make connecting simple for smoother meetings so users can invite others to easily join with their own video system. From the proven industry leader in web and video conferencing, rely on secure, scalable Webex meetings from the global Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
- (2020-02-11) Katrina D (Kat) Conrad: This extension does not check Google calendar (used by my company), it checks Outlook calendar (no longer used by my company). Every day a notification appears telling me that I have no meetings today (which I do). So every day I have to exit this extension (I cannot remove it as it was installed by enterprise policy). Please add an option to check Google calendar.
- (2020-02-08) Wilma Mulder: After so many years, it still doesn't work!
- (2020-02-07) Ali T: it does not work
- (2020-02-06) Tim Cummins: Consistently awful experience. Complicated to join and quality of sound typically not good
- (2020-01-29) Angel Falcon: Terrible interface, and they do not have audio so you have to join via conference call at the same time.
- (2020-01-29) Ivan Zipfer: Doesn't work at all it's just downloading Webex dmg do nothing and then repeat download dmg again. Cisco perfect as always
- (2020-01-23) Mike Heafner: TO fast .. poor job of explaining.. this new program was designed to make programs easier instead it makes it WAY more complex. WAS designed by idiots..
- (2020-01-21) Lin Jia: nice, easy to join
- (2020-01-09) Vivek Mittal: Pure junk.
- (2020-01-03) Patrick Li: It works perfectly
- (2019-12-20) Rodrigo Lopes de Almeida: não consigo usar de forma alguma
- (2019-12-20) Bianca Giorno: mi fa scaricare senza vedere
- (2019-12-10) Carmenza Arenas Mateus: Hummm, no es lo ultimo
- (2019-12-07) Antonio Tardino: Vedo Tante recensioni come quella che sto per fare io, in pratica con il mio computer a casa mi funziona ma quando sto fuori casa(SPESSO) cerco di entrare con un altro computer, non va per niente. Avvio di webex e ciao.. Sono riuscito a risolvere il problema solo stando ore e ore a riavviare la registrazione.. comunque pessimo. Avete più di 10M di utenti, ma servirli così non è da professionali. Almeno rispondete, vedo tante recensioni senza risposta. Ma lo staff dov'è?! Due stelle solo perché sul primo va.
- (2019-12-05) Alexander Orevkov: Doesn't work on Linux
- (2019-12-05) Vivek Chauhan: On MacOS Catalina, unable to connect even after installing the plugin
- (2019-11-26) Aaron Quesnel: what is the point of a webinar without audio....so ridiculous, no wonder government uses this...makes perfect sense
- (2019-11-26) St Lukes: This extension worked super for me.
- (2019-11-26) sutawati fathmah: Nice!
- (2019-11-22) Neill Carson: I could not get this thing to work at all. Installed it, ran the various programs associated with it, and even the test event got scheduled, but NOWHERE does it show how to link to a conference. The dropdown still shows google hangouts, but I cannot figure how to get an invitation to work from a calendar setting. Support is unavialale (non-existent?) and all I get is an eternal sign-in loop when tryig to get support.
- (2019-11-22) Keith Walters: Never worked in Chrome. Always had to "download temporary application" in order to get on a call. It would just spin, and spin, and spin.
- (2019-11-21) Alice huang: 为什么macos catalina10.15.1一直打不开webex
- (2019-11-15) MUNZ KK: I don't understand the very purpose of this extension, It never works. USELESS.
- (2019-11-15) Sedat Peker: I don't like to use this platform at all. Audio and many other issues.
- (2019-11-14) he2511: Não consigo entrar na sala