Join Webex meetings using Google Chrome ™
Cisco Webex web and video conferencing is an easy, cost-effective way to exchange ideas and information online with anyone, anywhere on any mobile device or video system. Accelerate decision-making, keep projects on track, and collaborate in real time with integrated audio, video, and content sharing, all in one meeting. Enhance engagement with a lifelike video experience, which rapidly builds relationships and trust, just like you would in person. Make connecting simple for smoother meetings so users can invite others to easily join with their own video system. From the proven industry leader in web and video conferencing, rely on secure, scalable Webex meetings from the global Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
- (2019-12-07) Antonio Tardino: Vedo Tante recensioni come quella che sto per fare io, in pratica con il mio computer a casa mi funziona ma quando sto fuori casa(SPESSO) cerco di entrare con un altro computer, non va per niente. Avvio di webex e ciao.. Sono riuscito a risolvere il problema solo stando ore e ore a riavviare la registrazione.. comunque pessimo. Avete più di 10M di utenti, ma servirli così non è da professionali. Almeno rispondete, vedo tante recensioni senza risposta. Ma lo staff dov'è?! Due stelle solo perché sul primo va.
- (2019-12-05) Alexander Orevkov: Doesn't work on Linux
- (2019-12-05) Vivek Chauhan: On MacOS Catalina, unable to connect even after installing the plugin
- (2019-11-26) Aaron Quesnel: what is the point of a webinar without audio....so ridiculous, no wonder government uses this...makes perfect sense
- (2019-11-26) St Lukes: This extension worked super for me.
- (2019-11-26) sutawati fathmah: Nice!
- (2019-11-22) Neill Carson: I could not get this thing to work at all. Installed it, ran the various programs associated with it, and even the test event got scheduled, but NOWHERE does it show how to link to a conference. The dropdown still shows google hangouts, but I cannot figure how to get an invitation to work from a calendar setting. Support is unavialale (non-existent?) and all I get is an eternal sign-in loop when tryig to get support.
- (2019-11-22) Keith Walters: Never worked in Chrome. Always had to "download temporary application" in order to get on a call. It would just spin, and spin, and spin.
- (2019-11-21) Alice huang: 为什么macos catalina10.15.1一直打不开webex
- (2019-11-15) MUNZ KK: I don't understand the very purpose of this extension, It never works. USELESS.
- (2019-11-15) Sedat Peker: I don't like to use this platform at all. Audio and many other issues.
- (2019-11-14) he2511: Não consigo entrar na sala
- (2019-11-14) Pierre van Eck: The only thing his extension does is an automatic download of the desktop app. I have installed it many times and still webex is broken.
- (2019-11-14) Aaron McConville: Don't waste your time, use the browser version, this doesn't work.
- (2019-11-13) no puedo abrir mis clases en linea, solo se queda en la pagina principal cargando y no me abre nada.
- (2019-11-11) Amy Campbell: reviewed
- (2019-11-07) Nicolas Reid: Be aware that if your workplace installed this extension then they can track EVERY thing you do within the entire browser. Just so you know.
- (2019-11-05) Carl Bredenoord: Possibly the slowest and worst performing app available. Endless problems joining webinars either through the app or even through the incredibly slow temporary application download option. This is irrespective of location, internet speed, or machine being used. I sincerely dislike having to use garbage like this.
- (2019-11-05) Sunil VT: The application has many features, that are useful, IF THE APP WORKS PROPERLY ! - i have my call got disrupted multiple times, not because network problems but surely an issue with App. participants voice get disrupted more often , forcing them to re-login. - Many times the mic does not work and a user cannot figure out as to what to do! the settings are not easy to use.
- (2019-10-27) Henny Sri Rahayu: sangat membantu tp sering lemot
- (2019-10-26) Davide Pollicino: Il mondo è di proprietà degli incompetenti
- (2019-10-25) Andrea Cecconato: Segnalo che non è compatibile con OSX Catalina
- (2019-10-23) Carlos Ed: It doesnot work!
- (2019-10-22) Chris Fuchser: Completely useless. Can view but can't hear the audio in a live webex, and can't even GET TO the recorded webex session afterwards. Keeps automatically downloading a .dmg file to my Chromebook, which is only good on a Mac. It's 2019 but the Cisco programmers write code like it's 1999.
- (2019-10-22) nick wallen: Also just downloads the plugin when clicking a meeting link