Google Chrome™ extension for logging into Workbench from an active Salesforce session.
Extension to log you into the Salesforce Workbench in one click from Google Chrome or Brave. This is *NOT* the Workbench itself. For information on how to install the Workbench, please refer to the Github repository (which is now in maintenance only mode) https://github.com/forceworkbench/forceworkbench Once you have installed the Workbench locally, for the extension to work, you have to set the base URL of the Workbench by clicking on "options" like shown on the Screenshot. If you want to browse the source code, or log issues, or simply star the repository, please come here https://github.com/Krisa/Salesforce-Workbench
- (2022-05-30) Aleksander Pokolenko: This extension does the job as long as you have workbench deployed on localhost. Thanks Christophe!
- (2022-02-16) Tim Bouscal: Enabled and pinned the extension. Set up the base URL. Followed all the instructions. This doesn't work.
- (2020-12-15) Hannes Ellerbrock: Couldn't get it to work.
- (2019-04-24) Erin Fink: Doesn't work. No icon in address bar and WB doesn't support this login method.
- (2015-06-11) Jeffrey Symonds: Can't get the extension to appear in the tool bar.