Lazy2 for Google Chrome™
Lazy2 for Google Chrome™ is a tool which enables the developers to see the Salesforce Deployment statistics in full. It provides complete snapshot of Code Coverage and individual runTimes of all Apex Tests and Flows run during Salesforce Deployments. This is NOT a Salesforce.com product. IN NO EVENT SHALL DEVELOPER BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE AND ITS DOCUMENTATION, EVEN IF DEVELOPER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. DEVELOPER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SOFTWARE AND ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION, IF ANY, PROVIDED HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED "AS IS". DEVELOPER HAS NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE MAINTENANCE, SUPPORT, UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS, OR MODIFICATIONS.
- (2022-06-29) Rajat Bansal: Super awesome tool to review your org performance after every SF deployment. Shows interactive charts and details of all the components as well. Love It!!!
- (2022-06-14) Shubham Jadon: Very useful google chrome extension for salesforce devops and developers, Can get all details under one page. Really this app stands by its name LAZY. Looking forward to future releases to save time and efforts.
- (2022-06-10) Ajinkya Dhas: Loved it!! It saves lot of time when facing deployment issues.
- (2022-06-10, v:2.0.2) Syed Zakir: Lazy 2 for Google Chrome™: Unable to fetch deployment details
Lazy tool is great but recently it started giving an issue: Lazy 2 for Google Chrome™: Unable to fetch deployment details. Steps to reproduce: Login to Salesforce org Navigate to Deployment Status page Click on Action link to view detail Error message pop up: Lazy 2 for Google Chrome™: Unable to fetch deployment details. Please advise how to resolve this issue
- (2019-08-08, v:0.0.2) Srivathan Thiruvazhi: What is the unit of time in the report that is generated for the classes?
Hi, First of all thanks for this tool. I'm trying to understand the classes that take long while deployment. So the report under "RUN TEST SUCCESSES" records a time, but since there is no units mentioned, it is hard to make any sense out of the report. Could you please help provide with the unit of time, mentioned in this report.
- (2019-03-14, v:0.0.2) I am not able to access this tool
on click of the lazy extension it is showing remove this extension page
- (2018-12-10, v:0.0.2) David Wong: how to get this to work?
I install it, but it no longer work, the inspect page won't come up.