The easiest way to access all the productivity settings and developer tools hidden in the Google Chrome™ browser.
The Google Chrome™ browser is hiding a number of settings and tools under the prefix “chrome://” as many power users and developers are aware. HiddenTools gives you access to all these Chrome pages and more in a convenient, efficient, and beautiful menu system. Accessible Chrome pages include: - Applications – all your installed Chrome applications in one place (chrome://apps) - Bookmarks – the Chrome bookmarks manager (chrome://bookmarks) - Devices – connected devices such as printers on your network (chrome://devices) - DevTools - hidden settings for developers (chrome://inspect) - Dino Game – the scrolling game hidden in your Chrome browser (chrome://dino) - Downloads – recently downloaded items (chrome://downloads) - Extensions – manage your installed Chrome extensions (chrome://extensions) - Experiments – access experimental Chrome features unreleased to the public (chrome://flags) - History – your web browsing history (chrome://history) - About Chrome – Chrome version numbers and issue reporting (chrome://chrome) - Settings – settings including for browser experience (chrome://settings) - Web Store – the Chrome web store for more apps and extensions (https://chrome.google.com/webstore) - Print - Prints the current page using Chrome's print dialog - Source Code - view the current page's source code using the prefix "view-source" Full paid version is here also! The paid version has no advertising. See the link in the extension for details. New in v3.0: - New branding: We are now HiddenTools for Google Chrome™ New in v4.0: - Totally reorganized menu featuring new "hidden" tools! - Updated affiliate links - Removed deprecated links New in v4.0.2: - Updated affiliate links - Minor corrections ****************** PRIVACY NOTE: This extension needs access to your active browser tab in order to print and launch the source code viewer. At no time does it transmit any personal data or information to the developer. ADVERTISING NOTE: This free version does not insert advertising into your browser. The only advertising in the extension is a small link at the bottom of the extension popup window that links to our affiliate pages. Please consider purchasing through the links provided. Your contributions will help keep this extension running. TRADEMARK NOTE: The HiddenTools extension is in no way owned or connected to Google LLC. Google Chrome™ is a trademark of Google. Use of the Chrome trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
- (2021-10-06) Sean Bailer: Very Nice!
- (2021-08-24) Naccasa Bobi: I was trying to find an extension that is installed but not showing up on the extension page. This extension not only DIDN'T show me all extensions it also didn't show up on the extension page. Fortunately, it does have an uninstall button, unlike some sneaky hidden extensions that don't.
- (2021-07-15) 小軟Q: good
- (2021-05-04) George Wheeler: Great extension, looking forward to learning more, Thank you.
- (2020-09-13) Noel D. Smith: This extension may be very useful for new app developers/web designers. It doesn't really do anything you can't easily find a command for in Google, but it does compile advanced Chrome functions into an interactive list. However, you could just make your own list with the existing bookmarks structure and a little research instead of adding another extension under the native button. So you can use this extension to open your extensions, but you have to open your extensions to get to this extension. I'd probably suggest you just drop extensions from the list if you're not going to make it do any tricks. Maybe you could make the native extensions button more attractive, or make the grid menu more interactive, and add a function to open the bookmarks editor from the <Hyperlink> context menu. Then it would be a 5 star extension, and worth keeping. If you implement any of my suggestions, let me know and I'll change my rating.
- (2020-08-25) Isaac Clarke: Great, fast and easy way to enter various settings and tools. Very good job!!
- (2020-07-17) Mickaël BELLANGER: great tool. a bug appear with Settings > Appearance. redirects to "cchrome://settings/appearance" (double "c"). and could you please use the native language of the browser (if possible), for non-English speakers
- (2019-11-10) Dylon Passmore: I love it, I find it very useful even when im not using it.
- (2019-08-17) noel romansr1st: so it looks pretty goood im looking to find out how much content it realy has ,yet for the little it works good, happy just browsing the proggram, bye!.
- (2019-06-27) gary gentry: right on time,,THANKS,,nice to see the time spent on this,,looks great.
- (2019-05-05) Conláed: It includes the dinosaur game, and I can now free my pc of some bookmarks, lmao.
- (2018-12-08) Nguyen Pham: xem thu hoaat dong ra sao
- (2018-09-18) G Rod McCloskey: Great access to tools I would not have found on my own with a single click.
- (2018-08-07) WOW! - What took you so long?
- (2018-07-12) William McGregor: Interesting to say the least for all the information gathering possibilities
- (2018-06-16) Ulisses: A+++++ menu. Very smart. A must
- (2018-03-15) doot: this is the best extension i have and i have a lot
- (2017-10-01) Gavin Ray: I'm a web dev who's been using Chrome Devtools for years. Stumbled across this extension, it's neat that there were developer tools in there that I'd never heard of, and I was pretty sure I knew the devtools inside and out.
- (2017-09-09) Barbara Cowley-Durst: Good for me! I didn't know half those extensions werethere!
- (2017-07-17) Marco Cotiangco: i know almost all of these even the Dino game which i discovered when i accidentally pressed space on the no internet dino
- (2017-07-05) H.T. Ellis Marschand: Nice to not have to search through Google's labyrinth of settings to find what I'm looking for. Also, it shows me settings I wasn't even aware of. Dinosaur game is also fun!
- (2021-10-11, v:4.0.2) william gary ray: sony BRAVIA int,
chrome wont open
- (2021-07-25, v:4.0.2) Betty Williams: how to go into favorites for quick access to my favorite web sites?
How to go into fvorites for quick access to my favorite web sites?
- (2021-05-10, v:4.0.2) Nancy Fletcher: Driving Directions from Westford, MA 01886 to 149 Middlesex Road, Burlington, MA
A simple question: trying to get driving directions from 31 Sandstone, Westford, MA 01886 to 149 Middlesex Turnpike, Burlington, MA
- (2021-01-28, v:4.0.2) Paul Sisco: card did not work
gas station said it has been used
- (2020-06-21, v:4.0.2) Brad Charboneau: invalid chrome:// URL for Appearance Settings
Settings > Appearance has invalid url. it points to cchrome://settings/appearance insteamd of chrome://settings/appearance. note the extra "c".
- (2019-09-18, v:3.4) Kristian Henderson: Handlers do not work (Under Content Settings)
When you click on Settings > Content Settings > Handlers it just dumps into the Settings tab. I assume this is because Google removed the page that deals with Protocol Handlers. If that is the case, maybe that option should be removed?
- (2019-05-31, v:3.1) Hadi Mousavi: Shortcuts no longer working
Hi. the shortcuts don't work any more. I click on them and nothing happens.
- (2019-03-11, v:3.0) chrome browser
My chrome browser is at 49.0 , I need it to be at 72.0 or better .
- (2019-02-24, v:3.0) sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdsasdasddssd
how do i get rid of a virus when i cqnt identify what type it is to download the proper software to quarntine it my computer is so slow so slow and i dont know how to get imnto the control panel this is a chrromebook my grandkids pppurchased for me for my birthday they alsogot me a booklet which ni am doing pretty well with its these virus taoftware packages that see to compete against neach other i dont know which ones correct whiah kind of virus help me pleaswe s
- (2018-10-07, v:3.0) Collette: The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. Your support ID is: 20 digit number that I am not sure would be safe to share here [Go Back]
What Am I going to do to get this fixed Please I feel so stupid and frustrated cause since 26 september I'm not able to get into my account with Pool of Fish
- (2018-08-14, v:3.0) MaxineK Bowen: What's the difference between this & the Pro version
What's the difference between this & the Pro version
- (2018-08-12, v:3.0) Cristobal Martinez: web
Me gustaria descargarlo en mi web
- (2018-07-29, v:3.0) Janice Hines: Internet is Paused
My Internet is paused on my laptop, and I don't know how to un pause it.
- (2018-05-08, v:2.1.4) Maxine Ross: Extension & google chrome
Extension can not remember me ! like ! forever !, it"s slow,keep losing the app when downloading plus dropping off to somewhere?????????????what tool really can help
- (2018-03-07, v:2.1.2) HiddenChrome
How do I access this extension please reply.
- (2017-12-16, v:2.1.0) Cihangir Çağatay: Thanx
that's perfect, thanx a lot