Access and manage all your Google Tasks™ directly in Chrome
Provide an interface to Google Tasks™ via an easy-to-use Chrome extension. List of tasks and the ability to quickly add a task are a keyboard shortcut away. * fast access to tasks from Chrome * ability to add a page, or text from a page, as a task directly via right-click menu and keyboard shortcuts * great for use with gmail to make a task out of an email; adding a page as a task stores the URL of that page for quick access later * support for multiple lists and consolidated view of all lists Google Tasks is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
- (2020-02-01) 佐仲佑: GoogleTask側の仕様改正に未対応で使えなくなった拡張機能が多い中で、この拡張機能は動いてくれています。 ただ、繰り返しタスクには未対応のようです。繰り返しタスクにチェックマークを入れたうえで、チェック済みのタスクを削除するボタンを押すと、更新後のタスクは作成されないまま削除されてしまいます。
- (2020-01-29) Portia Tao: Great extention! However, it keeps asking me to re-login to my goolge account even when the chrome was not restarted. I don't know if this is because I have two google accounts remembered in my chrome. Hope you could fix this issue.
- (2019-11-24) Stan Duncan: It's okay, but has problems. For example, sometimes when I check a task as completed, it automatically deletes the task and sometimes it doesn't. It seems random as to which gets deleted and which doesn't. Also sometimes when I reschedule a task for this week it will move it to the "this week" category and sometimes it won't. Even if I write in a date in the note for it, sometimes it won't move. That too seems random. If there is a formula for getting it to move a task, I haven't been able to find it. I certainly like the idea of this extension and I may eventually figure out how to make it work, but so far I haven't.
- (2019-09-02) Matthias Rast: Looks nice but I was very disappointed that it is not possible to choose no due date. The extension is not useful for me in this form. Why not give this option? I would again use it and rate higher if this changes.
- (2019-08-28) Michael Mowbray: +1 more star if you could include time in the sort (i.e. date + time due not just date). Apart from that, perfect.
- (2019-08-22) Ruslan Melnychenko: Horrible design
- (2019-07-29) Rodrigo Lobos: Do you consider in the near future to allow setting time to tasks? But it´s totally OK the rest.
- (2019-07-06) Guan Ming: Realize that if I make update/change to the Title and Notes, after click SAVE, it updates to the server side, but not on the browser client side. (I click the task, it still shows the OLD title and notes).
- (2019-07-03) Gustavo M: Cómo edito el color que esta extensión le pone a las listas de tareas? La mayoría sale sin color pero una me salio en verde, y quisiera cambiar las demás listas también. Gracias por su respuesta.
- (2019-06-05) Hyungjae Park: 이 것의 장점. 1. 타 앱이 현재 구글 task 지원이 안되는데. 이것은 지원을 하고 있다. 2, google Task의 단점이 전체를 볼 수 없다는 것인데 이것은 그것을 지원한다 Gooood. !!!
- (2019-05-24) Csongor Szíjjártó: Very unreliable, often not updating the list when I complete or modify a task...
- (2019-05-07) Stefan Ehrhardt: How can I add a task with no due date? When I do not specify a date it will always schedule it for later today? How can I add a specific time to a task? Seems only a date is possible. Once this is answered and if it would be possible to get notifications when a task is due, it would be worth 5 stars.
- (2019-05-03) david j: I like the the way prioritizes "overdue" and "today"... but if these are empty, it should immediately show all tasks. However, I'm getting a bunch of phantom tasks with empty titles that are not actually present in my GTasks. There is also bug where you can't edit or delete a task with an empty title, because it only allows you to click on the text. It should allow you to click anywhere on the line of a task to open the popup editor. If these things were fixed it would be top notch!
- (2019-05-02) Eunji Maeng: Love it. Simple and efficient.
- (2019-04-24) Daniel Han: Fairly good extension so far
- (2018-03-01) Александр Дорохов: Само расширение неплохое но полная чехарда с датами. Новые задачи сразу попадают в просроченные и т.д.
- (2018-02-21) Gerard Gil Bragais: This is the best Google Task extension at the moment. There are a few things that could improve it though in my opinion: 1) Fix the time problem where entered tasks are defaulted to yesterday (also true when assigning task to "today" using keyword shortcut. 2) Display all tasks in all task list and not just "My List" and apply color coding to identify which list it belongs to. 3) An option not to display completed tasks but not actually delete them. Thank you for the great extension.
- (2017-11-18) Dr. Pramod Soni: 5 star if you can fix this. When I quick add a task, it goes to yesterday (maybe due to IST and UTC time difference). Can you fix this?
- (2017-11-02) Jake Chung: It's a nice handy extension to work with google task. However, I need it to see the tasks in my other google account, so I put in the login info everything is OK. However, the next time I started chrome again and it's asking me to provide login info, even previously I have selected "remember me on this computer". It would be nice if you can fix this.
- (2017-09-24) Ivan Costa: It will be perfect if we can use the "in" or "on" to put the new task on different list. Is it possible? Another suggestion is the translate for others languages. If the author needs help, I can do this for portuguese easyly.
- (2017-07-31) JM Kim: I think there's some time zone problem. When I add new task, due date set 1 day behind. Check this please. except this It's almost perfect. Thank you.
- (2017-06-26) Nick Tanner: Like it! Can you add the ability to view multiple Google Task lists in the extension dropdown? Thanks!
- (2017-05-18) Marino Linaje: Nice extension, thanks for the IU rework!!! I still notice the bug: Tasks are not scheduled right: they are always scheduled for -1 days. That is, a task specified for today is really scheduled as overdue. If you specify the task for tomorrow (even using the calendar, not only the buttons) the task is scheduled for today, and so on (e.g., a task specified for 15/03/2017 is indeed scheduled for 14/03/2017). This occurs at least in two computer using spanish date format. Best! ---- Old review: La probaré más intensivamente, pero de momento muy bien. Al crear las tareas (hoy) me aparecen "overdue" cosa que me molesta un poco. Por lo demás, genial.
- (2017-03-08) Yrani Benavides: Es una extensión muy práctica.
- (2016-11-19) Excellent. For all the gtask(android) users who feel abandoned by ticktick, this is the perfect chrome extension to use
- (2020-01-10, v:2.8) Christoph Brecht: Tasks are not created
Hi, I get more any more issues with the extension. Currently I can not create tasks through it. I add the info, click add. Windows closes without generating the task. I also had a problem, that the date was not added correctly. I wanted to add a date to a task and for some reason it added the date -1, (one day before I actually added), very strange. Regards, Christoph
- (2019-11-25, v:2.7) Stan Duncan: Organizing the list items
Is there any way to set the order of the items by myself? It seems to allow alphabetical or most recently updated, but nothing else. I prioritize my tasks by importance, not name or update. I like to group several at the top of the list that I want to get to this week. I can't find a way in this app to do that. The organize by update is the most frustrating. If I edit one further down the list (and further down in importance) it is immediately moved to the top. Why? Can you help me?
- (2019-10-24, v:2.7) Lou Recine: Signing out of Checklist for Google Tasks
Hi, is there a way to sign out of Checklist for Google Tasks?
- (2019-10-12, v:2.7) Ximo Giner: Idioma
SE PUEDE cambiar el idioma a español?
- (2019-10-08, v:2.7) Gerrit Coremans: Logging in to the Task service
How do I log in to the service in order to be able to add tasks ? Best regards, Gerrit
- (2019-10-04, v:2.7) Dan Cimpoesu: Later list does not sort correctly (personal google account)
I can see the "Later" list order: Nov 04 Nov 09 Dec 07 Oct 06 Oct 07 Oct 08 ... Would you be able to fix the order? My language setting is English / Australian so dates are in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- (2019-10-03, v:2.7) Tenecia Craig: Share feature
I would like to share my task list so that others can also identify open items. How do I do this?
- (2019-10-01, v:2.7) Dan Cimpoesu: For gmail users when they display All Tasks the lists / tags are not displayed in line items
However it works for G Suite users. Would you be able to test and fix for gmail users?
- (2019-09-15, v:2.7) Tiffany Jordan: Task tags
Is there a way to add tags to tasks in the list like the sample photos?
- (2019-09-09, v:2.7) Gideon Brontë: log in
just downloaded vivaldi browser...trying to login to your extension, i get the dreaded google 404 message. thanks On chrome it works perfectly...thanks again
- (2019-09-04, v:2.7) Izmael the Enchanter: Notes text area size
Hello, Is there any way to make the task "Notes" text area larger? It's only 5 lines in height and maybe 50 characters wide, and I'd like to be able to have fairly long notes in there. Thanks!