Easy and fast access for the Google Tasks™ list
Displays the number of tasks in your Google Tasks. Select Due Option ... "all" or "today" or "Only Over Due and Today". Select List Option ... "all" or "My List Only" if you seek more, use this. http://tasks.7kai.org/ ver 2.4 - fix Google Apps URL bug. ver 2.1 - https only - fix permissions ver 2.0 - support default list - support canvas ver 1.8 - support open tab - fix icon ( thanks Stefan ) ver 1.4 - blank title task count bug fix ver 1.3 - stop animation - default pop up size change to 300px x 200px ver 1.1 - Multi List Support
- (2019-12-21) 佐仲佑: このアプリは、かつてgoogleが設けていたURL https://mail.google.com/tasks/canvas を使っていたものと思われます（スクリーンショットが当時のcanvasに似ています）。 現在は廃止されたURLですので、 このアプリは使えません。
- (2019-12-02) Mathew Pinard: Broken since Google removed the actual website to Google Tasks
- (2019-04-26) Christelle ROBERT: Ça ne fonctionne pas ! Il y a juste un bout de la page sur Google tasks du centre de formation G Suite. N'y a-t-il aucun moyen de retrouver la version StandAlone de l'outil ? C'est bien dommage qu'on ne puisse plus avoir accès à nos listes en plein écran, mais qu'on l'ai juste en minuscule sur un côté de Calendar ou Gmail, je suis déçue...
- (2019-04-07) Kim McClive-Reed: Sadly, like all the others, this app doesn't appear to be working now that Google has redirected the old Canvas URL to their Gsuite "How to use the new Tasks app" webpage. :(
- (2018-05-04) Massimo Monsignori: There is a problem: the counter is not updated after a task is completed. I need to reload the extension in order to see the right number of tasks.
- (2018-04-01) Y Lum: Just what I was looking for. Google's own task canvas view stopped working, so this is perfect.
- (2018-01-26) Botao Shao: Detta är en av de bästa förlängningarna jag har använt
- (2017-08-14) Fewcher: tried'em all, this is the only one which allowed me to change starting(default) list, also got a bunch of customize options
- (2017-07-10) CREA-MA Chapadinha: Nota 1000.
- (2017-05-18) Diego Araújo: O melhor! Realmente funciona muito bem! Excelente!
- (2017-03-02) Mauro Javier: Es igual al de google. Sin diferencias. Siempre vuelve al mismo listado en vez de dejar el ultimo revisado.
- (2016-07-13) Flavia Carvão - Tarocoach: amei, o melhor.unico que funciona direito com todoas as funções.
- (2016-06-04) net net: Outstanding as you can add tasks from any webpage with the alternative click.
- (2016-03-31) COPY of official extension, but adds NUMBER of tasks.
- (2015-12-03) Greg Wilnau: Perfectly simple. I love it!
- (2015-10-24) Stanton McCandlish: This is a significant improvement over the stock Google-provided extension (but you wouldn't know that at first, since it looks exactly the same by default). To get maximal use out it, immediately set the following options: Popup, Full(canvas), My Lists Only, and (depending on how you use Google Tasks) maybe also set it to display only to-do items that are due today (I don't, since I'm a procrastinator). All it needs now is "tear-off" task lists in separate floating windows (concise or "Canvas" mode), and a contextual menu item to add current page/selection as a task.
- (2015-07-14) Isaac Williams: I don't usually write reviews but this is honestly the best simple task manager that I have found out there
- (2015-07-13) podang podangsotiawan: akey
- (2015-03-03) Denis Kolesnik: Не работает check interval count.
- (2015-02-09) Carlos Augusto Couto: Funciona bem, visualização rápida e sem complicações. Gostei bastante, impressões de listas perfeitas; recomendo!!!
- (2015-01-24) CarScope Family: Still works after Google version broke :)
- (2015-01-23) The count of due tasks never worked for me.
- (2014-11-13) smyslim: Check interval не работает, счетчик сам не обновляется. Можно ли сделать отдельным списком только сегодняшние задачи (которые намечены на сегодня из разных списков). Было бы вообще супер!
- (2014-08-12) Amir Sepahram: Good extension. Well, nothing more than the original. Although, you can have the tasks out of Gmail, too. One little bug: doesn't refresh task count on icon.
- (2014-08-04) Funciona bem. Salva perfeitamente e gosto da opção de visualização rápida ou abrir numa tab. De todos os que testei para mim foi o melhor.
- (2019-10-11, v:2.6) N Davis: Nothing in window
Attempting to open, but nothing shows. I get error message "calendar.google.com refused to connect". I attempt to select My Tasks on default list, but no options appear on drop down menu. Any help appreciated.
- (2019-09-02, v:2.6) Matthias Rast: Only opens an empty page
Just opens the symbol of a page that is not loading.. any workaround?
- (2018-10-01, v:2.6) Chrome 70 bug. https://crbug.com/890674
Hi, A bug about Chrome version 70 and your extension has been reported. https://crbug.com/890674 Please take a look. I think there is an issue with your extension. If you think there is a bug in Chrome instead, please let us know. Best regards, Arthur
- (2018-08-06, v:2.6) Rodrigo Silveira: Organizar por data de realização
Pluggin muito bom só faltou organizar por data independente da categoria!! A gente só consegue organizar por data dentro da mesma categorial. Tinha que ter uma opção de organizar por data independente da categoria
- (2015-10-24, v:2.6) Stanton McCandlish: Context menu
The competing extension Checklist for Google Tasks has a contextual menu to add something to the task list. This would be a welcome feature so those of us who use it can get rid of that extra extension and just use yours.
- (2015-10-24, v:2.6) Stanton McCandlish: Need ability to "float" the task list
All it needs now is "tear-off" task lists in separate floating windows. Ie., integrate the features of Google Tasks Panel and Improved Google Tasks Panel, such that if we way we can have the task list appear as a small or "Canvas" list in its own little window. The workflow I imagine: I click on Task Checker Plus, and realize I have a lot to get done. Next to the "Open Tasks in New Window" widget would be two others, one for the concise view in a mini-window, and one for the Canvas view in larger mini-window. Either way, I can keep my tasklist right in front of me as I work on stuff. You can probably rip the code for most of this stuff right out of GTP and IGTP, if their licensing is compatible.
- (2015-07-23, v:2.6) Luis C. Dorado: Badge coun refresh
I notice problem on the badge count actualization. Whenever I mark task as "done" the badge still showing the same number. The "check interval" does not work properly. thanks
- (2015-03-16, v:2.6) Zarin Loosli: Open as window
I am using an HP Pavilion 14 Chromebook running the latest version for the stable channel. I have Task Checker set to open as a window,but it opens as a panel until I go to the options page and click "Save and Refresh". More likely than not, this is a side affect of it being a managed Chromebook (Gmail.com has had glitches in the past), but it is still minorly annoying.
- (2015-03-12, v:2.6) Matt Young: task description text field too small
When editing the description of a task, the text field is vertically too small. When I scroll down, it even skips some lines.
- (2015-02-02, v:2.6) Ed: 無法自動更新工作數字