Popout for Google Chrome™ is simple extension that allows Google Chrome™ tabs and web apps to be opened in a separate window.
Popout for Google Chrome™ is simple extension that allows Google Chrome™ tabs and web apps to be opened in a separate window. This is different from dragging tabs to a new window because Popup windows do not have to tab view, the omnibox, or the bookmarks bar. This saves screen space and allows easier navigation to commonly used website and apps. Popout for Google Chrome™ work especially well with Chrome Apps. Google Chrome™ is a Trademark of Google Inc
- (2019-06-18) Jonathan Barnett: love it
- (2018-04-19) Drew Clark: It does exactly what it's supposed to. I use it in combination with a timed refresh addon to monitor stats on a site. Terrific! Thank you!
- (2018-01-23) Daniel Phillips: Great! Would like the option to have it Always On Top.
- (2017-06-29) AllenGlenn Bernhard: Works well for watching videos
- (2017-05-02) Tom Bell: Would love a feature where I could create a shorcut to a popout site on my desktop so I could open it like its own app
- (2017-02-27) Eric Fortin: Lets you pop-out a tab without the address bar or any other stuff. Super useful.
- (2016-02-03) Olivier Chevrier: Makes Chrome minimalist
- (2015-09-18) crypto camel: exactly what i needed... thank you! works flawlessly
- (2014-05-06) Wang ZhengFeng: 不错 只是不能置顶
- (2013-11-05) Minitte A: So far works perfectly.
- (2013-10-01) Filipe Waschburger: Atende aos requisitos que eu estava procurando.
- (2018-07-15, v:1.1) URL?
Is there any way to access the URL while using Popout?
- (2018-01-23, v:1.1) Daniel Phillips: Features
1. Always On Top 2. Restore window from Popout
- (2017-06-02, v:1.1) Chris Whitcoe: won't work in incognito
no response when i click the button in Incognito mode... yes, I have the it enabled for incognito
- (2016-07-19, v:1.1) Jj H: restoring
is there any way to restore the pages back to tabs?
- (2015-08-11, v:1.1) Pop-out by default?
Is there a way to make new email messages, replies, etc alway pop-out by default? It would be nice to have hangout conversation pop-out by default too.
- (2014-11-24, v:1.1) Vlad COM: Incognito crashes Chrome
Crashes all of Chrome when attempting to use this on an incognito window.