Open chrome://bookmarks/ in a new tab.
Tired of clicking through menus and scrolling through all of your bookmarks just to find the one you need? Bookmarks Shortcut for Google Chrome™ provides a simple one-click solution to view all of your bookmarks in the Bookmark Manager. *Bookmarks Shortcut for Google Chrome™ requires tab permissions to create a new tab for the Bookmark Manager. Don't be afraid when you see "It can: • Access your tabs and browsing activity" in the extension permissions-- none of your information is collected or sent anywhere. Some information on bookmarks: • Keyboard Shortcuts ◦ Show/hide bookmarks bar a. Windows: Ctr + Shift + B b. Mac: ⌘ + Shift + B ◦ Show bookmark manager a. Windows: Ctr + Shift + O b. Mac: ⌘ + Option + B ◦ Bookmark this page a. Windows: Ctr + D b. Mac: ⌘ + D ◦ Save all open tabs as a bookmarks in a new folder a. Windows: Ctr + Shift + D b. Mac: ⌘ + Shift + D
- (2020-02-22) It has no effect on any aspect of Bookmarks. I am running on Mac.
- (2019-02-19) Argyle Kenneth Dobbins III: Adds a little White/Blue star to allow easy access to Bookmarks. Chrome should be ashamed that it does not have something so simple as a default.
- (2018-07-09) The All American Bad Boy: does as expected but unfortunately chrome's default bookmark manager is dogshit
- (2017-07-19) David Austin: I would much rather it toggle the bookmarks toolbar. I can't seem to find an extension that does that. :(
- (2017-01-25) Ian Krieger: Exactly what I was looking for.
- (2016-05-25) Denis Clifford: Tried many but this is definitely the one for me. Deserves more than a five star rating. Simple easy and quick..drag and drop, multiple delete option etc..so easy to organise. Fabulous ! Thank you developer.
- (2013-06-11) Victor L: Wow what a truly amazing extension. I fell in love with this extension once I started using it. There are no other extensions like this out there! If I could give this a 10 out of 5 I would.
- (2013-06-10) Nick S: What an amazing extension. truly a must have!!!!!!!
- (2016-05-21, v:1.0.2) Mikhail Chabanov: How?
How to create shortcut for bookmark? I couldn't find anything new in bookmark menu or edit tab :( Version: 49.0.2623.108 (Developer Build) Built on Ubuntu 14.04, running on LinuxMint 17 (64-bit)