Load Google Keep™ in a popup from the current tab in Google Chrome™.
* Popup for Keep™ Load Google Keep™ in a popup from the current tab in Google Chrome™. * Support Telegram Channel: https://t.me/popupforkeep Twitter: @daw985 Buy Me A Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/claudiodangelis PayPal Donation: https://paypal.me/claudiodangelis * Source Code https://github.com/claudiodangelis/popup-for-keep * New stuff! December 2018, Version 0.10.0: Fixed the long time bug affecting users of Google Suite for Work/Education February 2018, Version 0.9.0: Major refactoring of the code. You probably (and hopefully!) won't see any difference in the user experience April 29 2017, Version 0.8.0: Minor yet exciting improvements! April 16, 2016, Version -0.6.0: Added support for multiple Google accounts January 31, 2016, Version 0.5.2: Added an option page and a monochrome icon November 7, Version 0.5.0: The popup loads faster now! Yes! March 6, Version 0.4.0: Added the ability of detaching the popup from the toolbar to make it persistent! * Credits - Icons made by SimpleIcon from Flaticon (http://flaticon.com) licensed by CC BY 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0) - Font Awesome by Dave Gandy - http://fontawesome.io)
- (2020-02-13) Evan Fung: Work greats on Edge Chromium, but it's too slow! Thanks!
- (2019-11-26) Laura Timmel: Fantastic! When I saw that Google's own Keep extension only lets you take notes, I almost set off to find alternative software. Taking notes isn't enough by itself--I also need to be able to see them! And if I can't do that without navigating away from my current tab, then I might almost be better off switching to good old fashioned paper. So Google's Keep extension was a disappointment, but this one is exactly what I was looking for. Bravo! As other reviewers have noted, it does take a second or two after you click on the extension icon for the Keep window to open. That's a definite drawback if you work at a frenetic pace, but I think I'll be able to get used to it. Pro tip: Even if you're not interested in the code, check out the Github page. It has additional info on how the extension works, including a few useful features you might not immediately find on your own. https://github.com/claudiodangelis/popup-for-keep
- (2019-11-06) Jacopo Kristiansen Recinella: This is perfect! Just what we need. Great to avoid the hassle of having to switch tabs to write some note and then going back and so forth. Having everything on one screen and being able to edit it is a god-sent. Looking forward to any future improvement on the speed-side if possible. Either way this extension save so much so much time and focus.
- (2019-09-05) Airton Esmerio: App is great. Once loaded it great! Only issue is opening time. Beside this, it deserves 10 stars and a donation.
- (2019-09-02) Kevin Kaplan: Yes! This is the extension I was looking for! Thanks
- (2019-08-27) Michal Palma: It would be great extension, if it would not open soooooooooooooo slow..... You are literally waiting 10-15s for your keep to see and thats unusable.
- (2019-08-04) Brian Twitchell: I agreed with some other comments - I wish that it could open information quicker. It's faster for me to keep a tab with Keep open then to use the pop up when I want it.
- (2019-08-04) Exist.: This is really great. It helps a lot.
- (2019-06-24) Антон Таховский: Перестал работать с 75-м Хромом.
- (2019-06-18) TiâuÛi Lâu: if loading speed can faster will be great!
- (2019-05-24) Dainius Mažuika: Awesome extension, but loading speed is to slow, to use this extension in real world :(
- (2019-01-25) Pierre Olivier: Very handy for taking notes on the fly!
- (2019-01-11) Bono jay: 편합니다..
- (2018-12-05) Wang Tinghan: can the loading speed be faster?
- (2018-11-20) Wo_rd哥: 这个Popup for Keep™扩展可以正常收藏使用 很好，之前用的Google Keep Chrome 不能用，点击收藏无效没反应，功能基本一样。这个给好评，以后就用这个扩展了。
- (2018-10-30) Jesus Gildardo Mejia Cortes: Me encanta. Muy útil.
- (2018-10-01) Mike Lierman: Sick of the Google Keep app always disappearing from my PC. This stays in it's spot and opens everytime I click on it. SImple. I like that.
- (2018-07-22) Nadeem Siddique: The best, it takes the ability to directly add notes from the selected text but the small pop window really helps a lot. It reduces the time to manage my notes thanks man!
- (2018-06-14) John R McCoy: Just added this extension and played with it long enough to sold on it. I also don't understand why features included in this extension were never incorporated directly into Keep. Stumbling on to this makes my day! Wow, great job......so useful!
- (2018-06-09) Peter GM: The Best!!!
- (2018-01-30) 潘世洪: Google Keep got crashed by this.
- (2017-11-10) Виталий Голов: Просто работает в отличие от остальных
- (2017-11-05) Eduardo Pontes: Awesome extension, especially if you want to have a separate pane for Keep - you can pop-out the window and make it full screen on a split view with Chrome on the Mac
- (2017-10-14) Jia Ling Li: 非常好用的一个扩展。谢谢作者。
- (2017-10-06) Дима: This one works with Yandex.Browser! Thanks a lot!
- (2019-12-12, v:0.14.1) Rick Robinette: Open in Floating Panel
First off, this is a great application. Most of the complaints I see and I have experienced as well, is the slowness in the app opening when you click on the icon. BUT, if you open the app as a floating popup (from the selection in the menu), it loads quite fast. Why don't you fix it that when you click on the toolbar icon it loads as a "floating popup" instead. There is another Chrome app in the Chrome store called "Full Screen For Google Tasks" that opens like a floating popup or panel and it is becoming quite popular. Just a thought. Again, awesome app... Thank you!
- (2019-12-03, v:0.14.1) Laura Timmel: accounts.google.com refused to connect
I had disabled the extension for a few days, and since I re-enabled it, the drop-down has only shown a gray background with a sad face and, on hover, the text "accounts.google.com refused to connect." Selecting "Open Google Keep in a floating popup" still works perfectly, so the problem is isolated to the drop-down.
- (2019-07-09, v:0.13.0) Davide Baldoni: il pop up non fa up
ciao, quando clicco l'icona sulla toolbar si forma un piccolo quadrato bianco di pochi pixel di lato che non ne vuole proprio sapere di diventare una nota colorata. Chrome Versione 75.0.3770.100 (Build ufficiale) (a 64 bit)
- (2018-12-07, v:0.10.1) Rombout Versluijs: Does this extention show a notification when alarm time is reached?
I was wondering if this extension shows a notification in chrome when an alarm is set and reached. Im missing this function in the official version.
- (2018-11-15, v:0.9.6) Kevin Simplecom: stopped working after browser update
always showing There has been an error when trying to load data for your Google Keep account.
- (2018-02-04, v:0.8.0) David Xard: contacting google keep...
Does not open google keep. I'm authorized in the extension settings. https://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2018/02/28aa142ff9eb7253e9b46553d78569e3.png
- (2017-11-29, v:0.8.0) Alicia Bland: keep the keep window on top
is there anyway to be able to switch tabs and keep it open?
- (2017-10-06, v:0.8.0) Дима: Add sending imgs 2 Keep
Add sending imgs 2 Keep
- (2017-08-30, v:0.8.0) Leah: Hootsuite Hootlet Conflict Warning
Hi, I've never seen an extension warning like this before, thought I should pass it on. I used the Popup extension briefly after using the Hoolet to share an hour or so earlier. "Warning: This extension failed to modify the response header "x-frame-options" of a network request because the modification conflicted with another extension (Hootsuite Hootlet)."
- (2017-05-18, v:0.8.0) Jason Martin: 404 Error
I login to my google account and when I select the extension I get a 404 error
- (2017-04-06, v:0.6.4) Kevin Parker: Text box in upper right corner of extension.
There is a text box that appears in the upper right corner of the popup box. It has the letters Ava in it. When clicking on it, it takes me to settings. Not sure what it should be instead of the text box. Just FYI. Thanks!
- (2016-11-10, v:0.6.4) Jarmo: Hyperlink
Great extension! Is there a specific reason why links can not be added to keep from context menu?