Ebsta for Salesforce in Google Chrome.
- (2018-03-29) Adrian Rocha: A lot of spam after you register in this app. A changed my email preferences but the spam continue.
- (2016-12-11) Larry Henson: I have used it for the past year and it was always free. Now all of a sudden I login and it says my 14 day trial has expired and if I want to use then I have to pay at least $12 a month. That's BS and shady. I am the only person in my company that just doesn't want to use outlook and because of this, I have to find an alternative to use my Gmail. I think it's BS in the first place that Saleforce doesn't have its own app for gmail like they do for Outlook. I guess I either need to find another free option or switch to using Outlook instead and conform like the rest of the lemmings in my company. Its a shame too because EBSTA was really awesome and integrated perfectly and was clean and simple to use. I just can't afford to pay monthly for something that's not going to be reimbursed by my company simply because I am doing my own thing.
- (2016-06-03) Mike Ciccolella: I utilize Ebsta daily. It's a valuable lead generation, marketing, & sales tool. I did not rate it 5 stars because not all primary visible & available data converts.
- (2016-03-21) Justin Dewey: Created duplicate events, and was ON by default.
- (2016-01-20) Thomas Miller: Friggin love it. I downloaded Ebsta to make logging Gmail Emails in Salesforce easier (to avoid using the Apple Mail App.)
- (2016-01-12) Oleg Gld: It is a great tool for your sales team, definitely recommend it!
- (2015-08-14) Jeffrey Ronstadt: Just what we were looking for. Using Salesforce is no longer a pain. Sales Team loves it and our data is more useful then ever.
- (2015-03-28) John Dubock: Ebsta delivers. If you're leading edge crazy productive, this is the go to app. Squeaky clean, not one keystroke wasted. I've used CRM since...1991, probably before some of these Ebsters were born. Easily the most brilliant time saver for SF. I normally do about 10,000 page views a month in SF, so far I open Ebsta before I brew any coffee. Sales is fun again, ain't working on Maggie's Farm no more...
- (2015-01-20) Isaac Mandlate: SUPER!! Sem palavras!
- (2014-10-01) Velu Palani: Awesome tool - I am using it for my salesforce activity login and also to check my LinkedIn contacts in Saesforce... Very Powerful and Time Saver... Thanks
- (2014-07-03) Matt Cullingworth: Brilliant app and very useful to be able to connect my Salesforce info and Chatter feeds without the need to leave my works gmail account. Has been put to good use since i become a accounts manager and has saved me time and hassle.
- (2014-07-02) Joshua Barrett: After using this app I soon discovered how quickly I could save emails to contacts, accounts or any other Salesforce record without leaving Gmail.
- (2013-11-12) Clare Hallsworth: Super helpful app that let's me engage with all of my Salesforce information and Chatter feeds without having to log in!