Gmail to Salesforce Chrome extension.
Extension for Google Chrome that integrates your Gmail inbox with Salesforce. This extension adds a button to your Gmail page that allows to easily attach your received and/or send emails to Salesforce Objects in a couple of clicks.
- (2021-04-08) Roy Leiser: This extension harms basic text editing functionality in gmail.
- (2021-03-03) Loretta Good: This works nicely to save emails from Gmail to Salesforce; however, HTML emails begin to display incorrectly in Gmail. Bullet points or numbering do not appear and paragraphs collapse together.
- (2019-07-10) Danielle Cook: The CSS installed by this extension messes with other elements in Gmail and breaks email layouts.
- (2018-06-05) Amnon Maggid: installed and connected - but seems it doesn't get any data from SF. No FAQ or any guidance on the web.
- (2022-02-25, v:0.9.0) Leon Bassil: Salesforce to Gmail
On my desktop, I am able to use functions of Salesforce on the right side of my gmail mailbox. However on my laptop, I am unable to get Salesforce showing (pinned) and I cannot use any functions,, such as logging an email directly into Salesforce.
- (2021-11-18, v:0.9.0) Sarah Puleo: Cannot connect using the approved Gmail to Salesforce extension
about a week ago, my Gmail to Salesforce thingie in my Gmail stopped connecting to salesforce so i could log emails to cases in my salesforce account - i have logged out of both my gmail and my salesforce, i have checked all of the security and privacy settings that would affect this and the best I can find that applies is the blocking of cross-domain cookies - i have now tried signing out and signing in using every order I know and I still can't get in to this extension in Gmail -- please help
- (2021-10-01, v:0.9.0) Shalini Edla: Extension Not working on my chrome
When I click on the extension, nothing happens
- (2021-03-03, v:0.9.0) Loretta Good: Messes with HTML email display
The CSS installed by this extension messes with other elements in Gmail and breaks email layouts. For example, a Pardot-generated HTML email no longer shows bullet points or numbering. Also, paragraphs run together.
- (2020-10-19, v:0.9.0) Noa Konyak: agents are using it
1) Is it possible to check which agents are using it or not? Is there any activity report so we can know who is actually using it
- (2020-06-08, v:0.9.0) Director GS: lost connection
The extension was working well for several months and now has stopped connecting several times over the last few weeks. I have to uninstall and reinstall. Please advise on how to fix this. Thanks, Amy
- (2020-04-07, v:0.9.0) Jessica Spang: The Extension isn't working
After installing the extension. The save to SFDC button appeared in my email. However, when I click on the SFDC button, another pop up appears but I can't do anything with it. It will not assign the email to a lead/contact/account/ in saleforce. I'm stuck there. PLEASE HELP!!!
- (2020-02-20, v:0.9.0) Teddy Blumberg: Not seeing it/Not working
I installed gmail to salesforce but I am not seeing any extension working and my emails are not transferring.
- (2019-10-21, v:0.9.0) Peter Vozar: developer
- (2019-10-15, v:0.9.0) Charlotte Remiot: dysfonctionnement
Bonjour Impossible de connecter SF à Gmail!!
- (2019-02-07, v:0.9.0) Salesforce chrome extension
The new salesforce for gmail isn't offering the features that it once had. As an example, I can't track when people open their emails anymore from my gmail inbox (on the left side). Additionally, the box to log the email in Salesforce doesn't pop up when I send the email anymore, and it seems like there are a lot of steps to log it now using the right hand sidebar. Am I missing something? Emails that I've been sending are not being longed when I DO use the right side bar. Please help! Thank you!
- (2018-05-25, v:0.9.0) SF disabled in gmail
How to I get turned back on
- (2018-02-23, v:0.9.0) Nanci Murphy: gmail to Salesforce button
hi - I've got the button to appear in my gmail. However, when I press on add to SF, it comes up with blank cases and it doesn't allow entering in SF. Can't even add a case. Extensions shows that this link is active. What is happening? Thanks, Nanci
- (2017-01-03, v:0.9.0) The gmail interface is out
When I install and run the app the gmail interface is no longer in its correct layout. Labels get distorted. I can try to fix it if you could let me know which thing to edit in the code. Thanks in advance.