ORGanizer - The best Salesforce Extension ever
The ORGanizer Chrome Extension (BETA) lets you forget about your Salesforce.com® username and passwords and help you to recognize Salesforce.com® tabs on your browser. With Salesforce ORGanizer you can: - Store your frequently used accounts (basic encryption for password, details on the guide): username / password / login url / landing page - Login an account on a new tab, window and window on incognito mode or get the full login URL for other browsers - Change an ORG tab and title to instantly recognize which tab belongs to which ORG - Use the built in Quick Link tool to quickly access your most used standard Salesforce links - Create your personal ORG's quick link library to handle special links - Use the Quick Links tool to make a global search or open a custom relative link (e.g. from a copied Salesforce ID) or login to another ORG - Use the Quick Console right inside your Salesforce tab to have quick access to describe manager, queries, execute anonymous and other handy tools More and more features to come in the next releases!
- (2020-08-04) Anvesh Dasu: boggling !!!lovely
- (2020-07-06) Chris Hughes: Essential if you have lots of logins and different org credentials to manage
- (2020-03-18) Prouvot Thomas: Best extension ever !
- (2020-03-17) Jim Scott: I use ORGanizer dozens of times a day and it saves me a great deal of time. Thanks Enrico!
- (2020-03-17) Bhavish Dussoye: Awesome tool, saves a lot of time
- (2020-03-03) Steve Backman: Love this extension, and use it all day long. Makes shifting around production to Sandbox, from one account to another, easy, with additional goodies to explore over time. Until last week when it stopped, I have used it on MS Edge Chromium for some time without a hitch, though my premium subscription does not yet carry over.
- (2020-02-17) FlipFlop: This Salesforce Chrome Extension is by far the biggest productivity booster that I am currently using in my current job as a Salesforce administrator. Having worked with several Salesforce consultants from various companies, as well as Salesforce employees themselves, I was very surprised to find that virtually none of them are using this amazing tool. I have shared the extension with all of my colleagues and they all love it! Some of the highlights that I keep using everyday: 1. Different cloud icon colors for different orgs & sandboxes --> Great if you're jumping back and forth between different sandboxes 2. Quick search functionality: An AMAZING time saver!!! Having quick links for things like "Create report", or "Report Types", or even just a link to "Account" --> Object Manager --> Fields 3. Login-As functionality with INCOGNITO mode --> allows for super fast trouble shooting of errors or anything else that users encounter Those three functionalities above are offered as three separate Chrome Extensions themselves - ain't nobody got time for that ;) Thank you so much for developing this app, this is really great stuff!
- (2020-01-30) James Saker: Very useful
- (2020-01-28) Jamil Vallis-Walker: This extension has an abundance of useful features, two of which I want to specifically call out. The first is the "ORGanizer Change Set Helper," which allows for the addition and removal of components from a Change Set at speeds and convenience not possible with SalesForce's native interface. Second, the color-coding of different Org and Sandbox tabs is a surprisingly useful tool that makes navigation among development environments very intuitive. The product is high quality, free, and worthwhile for any admin or developer.
- (2020-01-24) Petr Novotny: Amazing tool! so good i love fast logins, formula helper, change set productivity booster and also shortcuts to log in as user or quick navigator - simply A M A Z I N G W O R K , absolutely must hove for any solid salesforcer ❤️ Y O U G U Y S
- (2020-01-22) Shailesh: Love it! Very useful extension, saves a lot of time.
- (2019-12-16) Maninder Singh: One Stop to all needs for Salesforce. It works exceptionally well and saves huge time. I strongly recommend this. One outstanding feature you will not find anywhere else is to "Login As" another user in different window(incognito) while maintaining your original User context. Saved me hours of testing as a developer.
- (2019-12-04) Jhonatan Boarim: Awesome! Congrats and thank you a lot!
- (2019-11-26) This extension is my favorite for Salesforce Changesets and Login!!!
- (2019-10-24) Tobias Zeizinger: Great tool, but unfortunately UI problems if you use the "Dark Mode" of the official Lightning Extension from Salesforce.
- (2019-10-07) Ben Hill: This is great to use for getting quick visual confirmation I'm in the right org!!!
- (2019-09-27) Caleb Dugger: Extremely helpful extension. Allows me to easily store my login information for the different Orgs I have to get in from several Prod instances to even more sandboxes. Very difficult to keep them all straight before this extension changed everything for the better. Thank you!!!
- (2019-09-23) Matt Ryan: Simple, easy to use tool for a consultant with many orgs to access daily!
- (2019-07-18) Stefano Gallone: the best tool ever for salesforce trail blazer! Enri you are the best!
- (2019-07-17) Worked really well for a while, but now I'm getting an error on every plugin for ORGanizer: "[INVALID_SESSION_ID] Session expired or invalid" Not sure how to resolve this
- (2019-06-18) Luca Miglioli: Ottima estensione! Gran lavoro!
- (2019-05-08) Ray Nicholson: Cannot recommend this extension enough to Salesforce Developers. Has changed the entire way I work! Has so many great features from stored logins to querying all available fields directly from a record page! Get it and look through the documentation to find everything you'll use. It is worth it.
- (2019-05-07) Xander Mitman: So handy to have different color clouds for different orgs. Thank you!
- (2019-04-18) abdoulaye diop: I'ts so nice.
- (2019-04-09) Robbi Converse: This was working great and was my favorite Chrome extension for Salesforce (even featured it in a presentation to colleagues) until the past month or so. It appears that there have been changes to the change set piece and that is what I most loved.
- (2020-07-13, v:0.7.0.1) sourav patel: Its not adding up to my chrome
Asking to reload again and again and its not adding up to chrome
- (2020-07-06, v:0.7.0.1) Ruiter Rodrigues Gripp: Change set import components
Would be nice to import components into changeset by API name.
- (2020-06-22, v:0.7.0.1) Susanne Bauer: GDPR compliance
Does the tool comply with data protection regulations?
- (2020-04-30, v:0.7.0.1) Amy Oplinger-Singh: Stuck in "Calculating Package" when trying to Create A Template
Hi! I am attempting to create a template from my change set, however, its stuck in the spinning wheel of Calculating Package. Any suggestions? Sandbox Org on Spring 20
- (2020-04-15, v:0.7.0.1) Swapna Konuganti: Lost Credentials
Is there a way I can pull all my old configuration with specific Gmail Id? I Changed my laptop and I wanted to pull all my previous credentials
- (2020-02-24, v:0.6.9.1) Mitchell de Vos: Sobject fields Query all fields of an sobject.
I got the following error when using the Sobject fields function: [undefined] No describe found for object "a09" Can I do something to prevent this from happening?
- (2019-11-22, v:0.6.9.1) Vedran Zrilić: CORS
When I use the extension in lightning experience I get following error (even thought the origin url pattern is whitelisted in sfdc CORS config): jquery-3.4.1.min.js:2 Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response https://***.my.salesforce.com/services/data/v46.0/sobjects/?_=1574423855615 with MIME type application/json. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5629709824032768 for more details. send @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js:2 ajax @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js:2 ajaxCall @ sf-client.js:5 _describeGlobal @ sf-client.js:5 SalesforceClientConstructor.globalDescribe @ sf-client.js:5 SalesforceClientConstructor.describeObjectByKeyOrName @ sf-client.js:5 SalesforceClientConstructor.getObject @ sf-client.js:5 showObjectDetails @ console-plugins.js:5 (anonymous) @ console-plugins.js:5 dispatch @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js:2 v.handle @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js:2
- (2019-09-17, v:0.6.9.0) Laszlo Hajnal: Licence agreement
Hi, A would like to use the extension at my company, but they ask for licence agreement. Can you please provide me? Thanks a lot.
- (2019-09-04, v:0.6.9.0) TODUPUNURI SOUMYA: Need to download the extension everyday in order to login to orgs with Token added in extension.
I have to remove the extension and re-add it everyday. After doing this I will be able to login to an Org with Token. Otherwise I will be getting error in extension. Please look into this issue.
- (2019-05-13, v:0.6.8.6) pweinberg633: "Cannot get package items list" issue since Summer 19' w/ Change Set Plugin
Hi, Since Summer 19', whenever I try to create an outbound change set, even when change set is completely empty, I get a popup saying: "Cannot get package items list. This may be due to corrupted package/changeset. A new page is about to open: click on the 'Recompile All' button, wait till the completion, close the tab and then refresh this page." I still have some Spring 19' orgs, and this issue is not present there. Any idea what is causing the problem? This doesn't seem to affect deployments based on a very small test, but the plugin also can't seem to detect any longer what's actually in the change set and what isn't, making removal all but impossible. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.
- (2019-05-09, v:0.6.8.6) Robert Horn: Extract package zip from closed Change Set
Hi i really like your plugin and use it on a daily basis. Just recently I noticed that when I use the button download components in a closed change set, I was disappointed to realize it pulls the elements as they are in the originating instance and not how they are described in the change set ... Would you be aware of a way to retrieve what is actually held in the closed change set as opposed to what's in the instance? If you can incorporate this into your functionality, even better. Kr Robert
- (2019-03-14, v:0.6.8.4) New permissions needed?
Could you explain the new features and why additional permissions are needed in the new version?
- (2019-02-20, v:0.6.8.0) Morgan Marchese: "Add to Change Set" and "Add to Change Set and add again" do nothing
When clicking the Add to Change Set buttons after using the ORGanizer for Change Sets, it doesn't do anything. Page doesn't refresh, items aren't added to the changeset, nothing. This used to work fine for me, now doesn't seem to work anymore. Help?
- (2018-12-13, v:0.6.7.58) Verification Entering Old Org
When I open an existing org it is not making me verify myself even if I was in that org earlier in the day or yesterday. Can you please help with this issue. It is happening to several people on our team. Thanks, Heather
- (2018-11-24, v:0.6.7.58) Greg Devine: Create a template (Change Set Helper) just spins and no template created
Create a template (Change Set Helper) just spins and no template created - any suggestions
- (2018-10-31, v:0.6.7.52) Kumar amul: Backup of app
How can i take the backup of app. so that i can import in another google chrome.