ORGanizer - The best Salesforce Extension ever
The ORGanizer Chrome Extension (BETA) lets you forget about your Salesforce.com® username and passwords and help you to recognize Salesforce.com® tabs on your browser. With Salesforce ORGanizer you can: - Store your frequently used accounts (basic encryption for password, details on the guide): username / password / login url / landing page - Login an account on a new tab, window and window on incognito mode or get the full login URL for other browsers - Change an ORG tab and title to instantly recognize which tab belongs to which ORG - Use the built in Quick Link tool to quickly access your most used standard Salesforce links - Create your personal ORG's quick link library to handle special links - Use the Quick Links tool to make a global search or open a custom relative link (e.g. from a copied Salesforce ID) or login to another ORG - Use the Quick Console right inside your Salesforce tab to have quick access to describe manager, queries, execute anonymous and other handy tools More and more features to come in the next releases!
- (2021-09-21) Ike Wagh: This is an absolutely excellent extension and should be part of every Salesforce Admin/Consultant's toolset. Personally, I love the Quick Links and the Changeset helper features. However, there are so many features in this that no matter what you're doing there is certainly something in this app that can help you accomplish your task faster. Thanks to Enrico for creating such a great tool! If you haven't had a chance to see what this app is all about - I created a short video highlighting some of my favorite features: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNIdHYq1rT0
- (2021-08-26) Md Mehedi Hasan: Saves a lots of time, I really appreciate the functionalities.
- (2021-08-08) Pranav Raj: Super cool extension! Must have!
- (2021-08-03) Collin Lund: Great tool that is too useful not to have. Helps keep all my orgs organized, with color coding, titles, preference on landing pages when I sign in, and keeps all my password and login info in one tidy place. An absolute must have
- (2021-07-27) Sudhanshu Gupta: Great Work Team, This extension really helps in organizing multiple orgs seamlessly and also increases the productivity.
- (2021-06-14) Nitin Munjani: loved it.
- (2021-05-26) Naveen Sakhamuri: I'm a long time user and even bought a premium license from you. However for the past one month or so the coloured favicon feature distinguishing the orgs is not working properly. it is giving the same label and favicon to all the logged in orgs showing no distinction. Please fix it.
- (2021-05-17) Antoine Bonnet: Best extension ever !
- (2021-03-30) Paul Linder: This extension WILL speed up your Salesforce workflow. Make sure you read all the docs! There are so many features you will miss some useful time savers if you don't!
- (2021-03-03) Riju Chakraborty: Huge productivity booster. love it.
- (2021-02-22) Javi Diaz: Desde hace poco.. publicidad (de san valentín!?). te obligan a ir a su página para que funcione.. realmente está perdiendo puntos, quizás es hora de buscar una alternativa
- (2021-02-08) Giovanna Siberi: Muito boa.
- (2021-02-04) Aaron Clancy: Great tool use it daily.
- (2021-02-04) Jacek Fronczak: awesome tool
- (2021-01-29) elmundodeFreeman: Awesome extension.
- (2021-01-29) Miguel A. Del Rio: Llevo utilizando esta extensión desde prácticamente el inicio y tengo que decir que con la monetización que está incorporando ahora se hace bastante engorrosa. Lástima ya que era la que se adaptaba mejor a mis trabajos diarios. Además de incorporar publicidad en el banner ahora además te obligan a acceder a su web para realizar capturas de clicks para desbloquear el acceso a los logins almacenados. Ahora me queda la duda razonable si la información que guardamos en el navegador estará expuesta a sus servidores y accesibles todas nuestras orgs para el acceso de los gestores del complemento. Antes era de confianza y le daba 5 estrellas. Ahora tengo dudas razonables y me quedo con 3. Espero no tener que darle 1 y retirar mi confianza en un proyecto que me parece muy bien desarrollado.
- (2021-01-25) Dhruv Khattar: SUCH a time saver!
- (2021-01-23) Rex David: Easy to use and I can log in to my orgs easily
- (2021-01-22) Sivakrishna Chandolu: Its an Awesome tool and always loved to use it. Kudos to the developer of the tool.
- (2021-01-22) Xavier Defossez: THE unmissable salesforce extension
- (2021-01-22) Jim Sugihara: A must-have tool for anyone that signs into multiple Salesforce orgs
- (2021-01-22) Luca Zunico: Essenziale, un must-have per chi lavora con salesforce
- (2021-01-22) Madhu Ramakrishna: My life is easy now. :) I started loving my daily work :) Thankyou organizer.enree.co
- (2021-01-21) 方治傑: Amazing tool, I have been used it for over a year. It well collects my all salesforce org and well categorized them easily to find.
- (2021-01-20) Frank Silvester: Love this app! So handy
- (2021-01-20) Matthieu Gironnet: Simply the best
- (2021-01-20) Remy Debertonne: This is a life saver for anyone working on several SF instance at once!
- (2021-01-19) Giuseppe Valerio Gramazio: Best Salesforce extension ever.
- (2021-01-19) Ivan Herselman: very nice
- (2021-01-19) Dominik R.: I cannot work without it!
- (2021-01-19) Fermín Campo: Esta extensión me ayuda a ahorrar muchísimo tiempo. Es la mejor!!
- (2021-01-19) Chayan Batabyal: Very helpful extension. Using it extensively since last few years..!! Keep up the good work..
- (2021-01-18) Roberto Carlucci: Perfetto ed essenziale!
- (2021-01-18) Simone Cozzolino: Ottimo
- (2021-01-18) Marine Lieffroy: Best extension ever. Always here to help me in my work
- (2021-01-18) Vedran Zrilić: Best Salesforce extension! I would like to see support for subscribing to PE but regardless is the best extension I use on daily basis.
- (2021-01-18) Honza Omasta: Best Salesforce Chrome extension ever! Using the extension for years for organizing my orgs with colours, groups and names. Thanks to it I can see in what Org I'm currently on. Also, It saves me a lot of time to log into directly to the console or in incognito mode. Thanks a lot!
- (2021-01-18) Michael Testarsson: Really simple tool to help your life as a Salesforce admin.
- (2021-01-17) Charan Vuyyuru: Amazing Options. Using this tool since 3 years. I prefer running query or executing code from this extension rather than Developer Console.
- (2021-01-16) Hebert Oliveira: It saves so much time with the login options and gives me much more confidence with color change scheme of the browser tabs. It makes my interaction with Salesforce much more intuitive.
- (2021-01-15) Jerrel: Literally an essential for making my workflow better. Thank you for this app!!!!!!!!!
- (2021-01-15) naga kamesh: One of the best extension for salesforce devs.
- (2021-01-08) Mateusz Twardecki: Very useful
- (2020-12-17) Andrii Vertseshuk: The best SFDC extension ever
- (2020-11-10) Ken Barhoover: I love it!
- (2020-09-21) Bruno Palma: Was one of the best plugins for Salesforce. Since some weeks ago, I cannot open different orgs in same Chrome window. and I dont have synced the logins. Plugin started to become useless now :(. Please fix this topic.
- (2020-08-24) Jakub Wanowski: Great tool!!!
- (2020-08-24) Gary Sanders: Very helpful extension for Salesforce Development. There is a lot here.
- (2020-08-04) Anvesh Dasu: boggling !!!lovely
- (2020-07-06) Chris Hughes: Essential if you have lots of logins and different org credentials to manage
- (2021-02-26, v:10000.0.9.1) Girish Kotgire: How we can get all the credentials which are saved in the tool in spreadsheet?
I have lot of credentials stored in the tool and I just want to take a backup of all. How can I get all the credentials which are saved in the tool in spreadsheet?
- (2021-02-25, v:10000.0.9.1) Adam Szkudlarek: New permissions
Hi, Why salesforce organizer needs below permissions? Permissions Read your browsing history Read data that you copy and paste Manage your downloads Know your email address Regards, Adam
- (2021-02-03, v:0.8.2.0) Guillermo Owen Kank: Work in Marketing cloud, SFCC or scratch org?
Hi, does it works with Marketing cloud, SFCC or scratch org?(only the part logins with token and oauth )thanks
- (2020-10-30, v:0.7.0.2) Alex Salazar: Orgs stopped working, all my orgs gone, can't save orgs
Seems that this plugin stopped working overnight? It's worked fine for years. This morning I noticed that none of my orgs have the color-coded cloud. I checked the orgs and all of my saved orgs are gone. When I try to save a new (aka one of my already-saved old orgs) the Save button doesn't click. Cancel works fine though.
- (2020-10-16, v:0.7.0.1) Diana Vazquez: Payment
How does it read on my statement when you charge my CC? I think it was just charge and because its didn't say "ORGanizer", i disputed the charge. Can you confirm?
- (2020-09-29, v:0.7.0.1) Gaétan Garrigue: Extension disabled
Chrome disabled the Organizer extension. Is this coming from a company rule on the browser or is there a problem with the extension with google? Thank you for your answer
- (2020-09-03, v:0.7.0.1) Reina Jancorda: Login Credentials missing
I just got this today. I saw that it initiates with like a dark mode then goes back to normal theme but all my org credentials are now gone.
- (2020-09-01, v:0.7.0.1) Er Sajid Patel: Backup the logins to install in some other system
Hi is there any way to take backup of login creds so that i can install the Organizer in other systems as well ? Please reply soon its very urgent
- (2020-08-26, v:0.7.0.1) N. G.: NDA Question
Hello! I really like Organizer, but my company has a policy not to use any third-party tools unless they agree to sign our NDA. I thought I'd ask if you'd be willing to sign it. Thank you!
- (2020-07-13, v:0.7.0.1) sourav patel: Its not adding up to my chrome
Asking to reload again and again and its not adding up to chrome
- (2020-07-06, v:0.7.0.1) Ruiter Rodrigues Gripp: Change set import components
Would be nice to import components into changeset by API name.
- (2020-06-22, v:0.7.0.1) Susanne Bauer: GDPR compliance
Does the tool comply with data protection regulations?
- (2020-04-30, v:0.7.0.1) Amy Oplinger Singh: Stuck in "Calculating Package" when trying to Create A Template
Hi! I am attempting to create a template from my change set, however, its stuck in the spinning wheel of Calculating Package. Any suggestions? Sandbox Org on Spring 20
- (2020-04-15, v:0.7.0.1) Swapna Konuganti: Lost Credentials
Is there a way I can pull all my old configuration with specific Gmail Id? I Changed my laptop and I wanted to pull all my previous credentials
- (2020-02-24, v:0.6.9.1) Mitchell de Vos: Sobject fields Query all fields of an sobject.
I got the following error when using the Sobject fields function: [undefined] No describe found for object "a09" Can I do something to prevent this from happening?
- (2019-11-22, v:0.6.9.1) Vedran Zrilić: CORS
When I use the extension in lightning experience I get following error (even thought the origin url pattern is whitelisted in sfdc CORS config): jquery-3.4.1.min.js:2 Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response https://***.my.salesforce.com/services/data/v46.0/sobjects/?_=1574423855615 with MIME type application/json. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5629709824032768 for more details. send @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js:2 ajax @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js:2 ajaxCall @ sf-client.js:5 _describeGlobal @ sf-client.js:5 SalesforceClientConstructor.globalDescribe @ sf-client.js:5 SalesforceClientConstructor.describeObjectByKeyOrName @ sf-client.js:5 SalesforceClientConstructor.getObject @ sf-client.js:5 showObjectDetails @ console-plugins.js:5 (anonymous) @ console-plugins.js:5 dispatch @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js:2 v.handle @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js:2
- (2019-09-17, v:0.6.9.0) Laszlo Hajnal: Licence agreement
Hi, A would like to use the extension at my company, but they ask for licence agreement. Can you please provide me? Thanks a lot.
- (2019-09-04, v:0.6.9.0) TODUPUNURI SOUMYA: Need to download the extension everyday in order to login to orgs with Token added in extension.
I have to remove the extension and re-add it everyday. After doing this I will be able to login to an Org with Token. Otherwise I will be getting error in extension. Please look into this issue.
- (2019-05-13, v:0.6.8.6) pweinberg633: "Cannot get package items list" issue since Summer 19' w/ Change Set Plugin
Hi, Since Summer 19', whenever I try to create an outbound change set, even when change set is completely empty, I get a popup saying: "Cannot get package items list. This may be due to corrupted package/changeset. A new page is about to open: click on the 'Recompile All' button, wait till the completion, close the tab and then refresh this page." I still have some Spring 19' orgs, and this issue is not present there. Any idea what is causing the problem? This doesn't seem to affect deployments based on a very small test, but the plugin also can't seem to detect any longer what's actually in the change set and what isn't, making removal all but impossible. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.
- (2019-05-09, v:0.6.8.6) Robert Horn: Extract package zip from closed Change Set
Hi i really like your plugin and use it on a daily basis. Just recently I noticed that when I use the button download components in a closed change set, I was disappointed to realize it pulls the elements as they are in the originating instance and not how they are described in the change set ... Would you be aware of a way to retrieve what is actually held in the closed change set as opposed to what's in the instance? If you can incorporate this into your functionality, even better. Kr Robert
- (2019-03-14, v:0.6.8.4) New permissions needed?
Could you explain the new features and why additional permissions are needed in the new version?
- (2019-02-20, v:0.6.8.0) Morgan Marchese: "Add to Change Set" and "Add to Change Set and add again" do nothing
When clicking the Add to Change Set buttons after using the ORGanizer for Change Sets, it doesn't do anything. Page doesn't refresh, items aren't added to the changeset, nothing. This used to work fine for me, now doesn't seem to work anymore. Help?
- (2018-12-13, v:0.6.7.58) Verification Entering Old Org
When I open an existing org it is not making me verify myself even if I was in that org earlier in the day or yesterday. Can you please help with this issue. It is happening to several people on our team. Thanks, Heather
- (2018-11-24, v:0.6.7.58) Greg Devine: Create a template (Change Set Helper) just spins and no template created
Create a template (Change Set Helper) just spins and no template created - any suggestions
- (2018-10-31, v:0.6.7.52) Kumar amul: Backup of app
How can i take the backup of app. so that i can import in another google chrome.