Best in class solution to manage your salesforce credentials. Completely free.
KEY FEATURES – Productivity boosting: Supports security tokens. Say "good bye" to verification codes! Grouping, quick search and one-click login to a new tab, window or even incognito mode. – Teamwork ready: Easily import and export your credentials, copy login information to clipboard in a single click or generate session login link. – Security: The stored data will be automatically synced to any Chrome browser that the user is logged into, which is provided in case if the user has enabled synchronization. Your sensitive data like password or token is protected. We store them encrypted. Also, you can use PIN code protection in feature for more security! WHAT'S NEW – Omnibox Support: Look for a specific credential and perform login directly from Chrome Omnibox. Just enter ‘s’ and space in your address bar. – Improved UI/UX: Fresh design. Better UX including drag-and-drop. Improved keyboard support. – Tab Customization: Increase your productivity with dynamic and customizable tab icons and titles.
- (2021-03-05) Justin Slagle: Security risk? So, I use this all day, every day, and that's honestly not likely to stop in the foreseeable future. However, I found something today that definitely concerned me. If you click on Settings --> Export --> Export, you'll see **ALL** of your Salesforce passwords stored as plain text. This is also true if you click next to any connection, and click "Copy Details" or "Export to JSON". Obviously, passwords need to be stored to pass them into the SF login screen, but they should never be accessible and retrievable as plain text. Aside from that, this would easily be a 5-star rating.
- (2020-12-03) HeyJ: Very good app. Well done :)
- (2020-10-12) Nicky Torstensson: EDIT: Suddenly the credentials are back. May have been a Chrome temporary issue. I have used it for around 2 years. And suddenly from yesterday to today, all my logins were deleted, and the Groupings were also deleted. This is highly unsatisfactory, and I had not considered to export the logins to store somewhere on the computer.
- (2020-09-22) Neil Soper: Great app. My only problem is that it takes a while for the request to register. In that time I often navigate to a new Chrome tab to look at something else, thinking that salesforce will load on the original tab I was on in the background. But instead it loads on the tab I moved to afterwards. This can be quite frustrating. Are you able to always load the instance on the tab the user is on when they type the command?
- (2020-08-05) Chris Fullam: The tool is great, but recently the color coded tabs stopped functioning.
- (2020-03-27) AK Lal: A must-have Tool for admins managing multiple instances. Simple and Effective.
- (2019-06-25) Bob Hatcher: Absolutely indispensable.
- (2019-06-11) Cracking ! Only exception is when exporting / importing your passwords, it does not retain the folders / structure - hence not 5 stars.
- (2019-03-08) Salesforce Chef: 100% free, 100% reliable! Thank you Synebo team. I love you.
- (2019-02-12) Nicky Torstensson: Simply just adding the credentials, and clicking "Open in new tab" works like a charm. Now you can finally skip the extra step of going to the login page, and enter your credentials wrong several times!
- (2018-12-12) Natalia Z: Great extension, really helpful when you have to often switch between different orgs. The only thing that I would improve is that I would expect to be taken to org when I click on the name and instead it takes me to edit page... It took me ages to get used to clicking on the little symbol on the right. It's just a small thing, but it would improve user experience I think! Still, 5 stars!!!
- (2018-09-27) Anirban Sen: Got cursed severel time
- (2018-09-05) Vagner Andrade: Amazing! Ty for it!
- (2018-01-21) Pofig Pofig: Очень удобный плагин, ничего лишнего
- (2017-12-05) Adam Secada: Superior to Force.com Logins in every single way because there is no limit on the number of credentials I can keep in the Free version. There is a hard cap on the number of logins you get on the alternative one.
- (2017-11-23) Denys Stupin: Speedup my daily duties
- (2017-11-20) Kerri Shirey: Easy button.
- (2017-10-27) Merajul Hasan: owesome
- (2017-10-26) Gustavo Bernal Valentini: Absolutely amazing! Just what you need to organize all your salesforce logins in a simple and practical way.
- (2017-08-05) Fahad Khan: So far best of all the available options, It saves me lots of time, and Trust me I have to login into more than 10 orgs a day. You guys made it easy for us. God bless. Although suggestions: 1. Atleast a web panel should be there so that one can access these on any machine and sync them with extension, its very difficult for me to switch machines as i have to work on different machines at work and at home etc. and expoting and importing over teh slack is too much to go through. 2. Mobile app would be sexier.
- (2017-07-01) Kala Ambatipudi: Is there a way to import/export along with the group names? I am trying to import from Force.com LOGINS and do not see a way to use the group names. Also, I do not see the group names included when I export from this extension. This would help when we are working in a team setup.
- (2017-06-21) Fernando del Águila: Esta bastante bien, es recomendable, tiene algunas cosas por ejemplo no poder perder el foco de la ventana mientras estás configurando una nueva cuenta ya que pierdes lo realizado hasta que no guardas, por lo demás genial
- (2017-05-07) Michael Simkin: Great work!
- (2017-04-27) 박형철: good, thank u.
- (2017-02-23) Ihor Levytskyi: It is a very nice extension but I've faced with 2 issues. 1. There is no option to delete all orgs from the list in one click (especially when I do experiments with JSON import). 2. I can have only 118. Is 118 orgs in the list is a limit?
- (2017-01-26) Dave Miller: It would be nice to have the accounts within each group appear in the order I choose instead of alphabetically. Can you please put a sort order property on the account create/edit page or allow the accounts to appear in the order they show up in an imported XML or JSON?
- (2017-01-24) Raj Bhattacharjee: Thanks for the awesome tool!
- (2017-01-09) Great Tool. Thank you!
- (2017-01-06) T J: Really useful!
- (2016-10-13) Teh Liu: This is great app for dev and admin who manage different sandboxes. Is it possible open custom domain field so we can type our own name because not all custom domain has my.salesforce.com Thank you -Teh
- (2016-09-09) Raul David Orozco: Excelente aplicación para manejar las credenciales de distintas instancias de Salesforce.
- (2021-02-24, v:2.1.7) Kari Dickerson: tab color coding and label have disappeared
Both the tab colors I have assigned and the labels have disappeared, but it was working just last week. Is this a known bug you are working on? It is the reason I am using your extension, please update me on ETA for the fix.
- (2020-11-12, v:2.1.7) Artyom Bazyk: custom domain for production doesn't work
There are 2 issues. We use SSO with Okta for log in. 1. I can not save the the same login/password credentials for 2 orgs since the app says : "Similar custom domain credential already exists." They credentials are the same since with the same SSO credentials, so this error is wrong. 2. We use custom domain with SSO to log in in sandbox and it works fine, but the same doesn't work for production custom domain. The error is "INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out." The credentials are right for sure since we use the same SSO credentials for all orgs. Just the problem with production one.
- (2020-11-10, v:2.1.7) Rami Dadaa: Backup logins
Hello, i have accidentally deleted the extension and the whole logins where removed. Is thhere a way to backup or recover the deleted data? Regards
- (2020-02-05, v:2.1.7) Yevgeniy Tishkin: Password is visible in URL
Hi, During login I can see my credentials in URL: https://mydomain.my.salesforce.com/secur/frontdoor.jsp?sid=SID&startURL=START_URL&un=USERNAME&pw=PASSWORD&retURL=RET_URL So if someone stands beside me he can see them too.
- (2020-02-04, v:2.1.7) Yevgeniy Tishkin: Illegal Request Error
Hi, I've noticed, that when I try to login in incognito and landing page shows in classic I get: Illegal Request You have sent us an Illegal URL or an improperly formatted request. It works fine with Open in New Window option.
- (2019-11-26, v:2.1.7) Fernando Sousa: Get share link
Why Get share link was disabled?
- (2019-07-31, v:2.1.5) Roberto Oliveira: Marketing Cloud
Any chance you guys will implement a Marketing Cloud login support too?
- (2019-01-29, v:2.1.5) Distinguishing by color icon does not always work
There is an option to select the color of the icon when using the Salesforce org. This is useful when opening some environments in parallel. This feature does not always work. There are environments where the choice of a different color does not affect the color of the icon.
- (2018-10-25, v:2.1.5) bms270: The export/import does not transfer the grouping
How would I transfer my credentials to the new machine along with their groupings?
- (2018-10-04, v:2.1.5) Tab Customization not working
Hi, I am have many sandboxes set-up with different colours and aliases. When I click on them they open just fine, but the favicon icons are the standard blue and the alias does not show on the tab. Hopefully you can help as to why this might be? I think i have it set up correctly. Thanks
- (2018-09-28, v:2.1.5) Sebas Canseco: Add Landing Page to each login
It would be great if we could configure what's the landing page for each login (e.g. Home, Setup, Reports, Dashboards, User, Chatter, Other-custom one).
- (2018-09-27, v:2.1.5) Icon colour doesn't change for few of my orgs
Hi, Few org's / sandbox's icon color is not changed and appears with default blue color even though i have set it to a different color. Interestingly, not all orgs behave the same, few orgs work fine as expected. Hope you can help me on this. Thanks.
- (2018-09-17, v:2.1.5) Computer Crash
Where is the file stored that has the SF login information? I have a backup of my crashed computer and want to copy that file from the backup to the new computer. And, what is the name of the file?
- (2018-05-23, v:2.1.1) bug
since two weeks ago the mouse pointer is not in place, this mean when i want to click somewhere i need to click in another place in order to perform the click. this is very annoying and hard. so i tried to remove the extension and re add it but I've lost all my credentials and still the same problem. moreover now i can't click on the plus icon to add new credentials at all cause i need to click above it and it is outside the extension window.
- (2018-05-17, v:2.1.1) Swagat Talsania: Sort groups alphabetically
Is there a way to sort groups alphabetically? I imported the groups from my old laptop.