WebRTC Desktop Sharing
Desktop Sharing by Blackboard allows you to share your screen or a specific application during a Blackboard Collaborate session. You will be able to share with all participants regardless of whether they are using a WebRTC-enabled browser or not. The service is fully secure and you are always in control of what is shared and when it is shared.
- (2020-04-11) Ana MG: No funciona
- (2020-03-15) Zhangchi Chen: Does not work on my macbook air
- (2019-12-17) Aviya Erenfeld: does not work
- (2019-03-08) Edith GC: No me permite grabar en una sesión de BBCollab
- (2018-11-04) Jackson Collins: Blackboard would not share my video so I troubleshooted according to the help feature in settings. Chrome is updated. Blackboard has access to video. Still no picture. So I download the extension. Nothing. I found out that Blackboard shares video on Mozilla Firefox, so I guess I'll use that browser for our project now that it's rescheduled...
- (2018-10-08) Works as it's supposed to.
- (2018-02-21) eatedal kandil: good for blackboard collaborate ulta
- (2018-02-08) Jessica Vibberts: doesn't function well
- (2017-09-01) Madeline Brown: doesnt work
- (2017-07-08) Jeanette Landin: shared an infinite number of my screens. Good for a carnival but not a collaborate session.
- (2017-06-11) Not working
- (2017-05-11) Mike Mawby: Not working for me either - installed ext and it says it's ready but just keeps looping back saying that I need to install ext to share.
- (2017-05-11) Jennifer Henson: Cannot get it to work
- (2017-03-30) Scott Mattson: Not working...at all...
- (2016-08-02) Marcelo Gómez Avellaneda: Excelente
- (2016-06-29) Kenneth Tyner: It's not working. Every time I try to share apps, it (blackboard) keeps telling me to download it. It's already downloaded. And I can't find tech support for resolution.
- (2016-06-28) Mush Much: I need audio playing from the app to be rewired as well, is it currently possible ?
- (2016-05-12) Andrés Jurado: Cuando se comparte el escritorio únicamente guarda los primeros minutos
- (2016-03-28) Matt Davis: Really solid implementation.