4chan X is a script that adds various features to anonymous imageboards.
- (2021-07-11) Yakushishi Mephiti: I really like 4chanX but with the new CAPTCHA system they introduced the fast captchas aren't working anymore and the new ones with a slider are a chore to do so. I really hope they will be skippable in the future
- (2021-07-09) Beach Wind: This extension does not work with the new update, it states that there is no valid CAPTCHA despite it being completed.
- (2021-07-07) Yacine Brahimi: Great extension. I was able to write a filter that filtered out all posts on 4chan (using the regex ".*"), thereby drastically increasing the quality of the website 5/5
- (2021-07-06) Ashley Blackwater: Makes the site so much easier to use without adding complexity. if you want to go all out with custom settings you can, but really the default options modernize the site, and I swear even makes it faster/more optimized. I find the dump list feature the most useful. Being able to just drag an entire folders worth of files in instead of searching for the files one by one saves so much time. Getting reply notifications is also really useful. Updates are quick. When the site makes a weird change that breaks it (like changing the captcha), its updated and fixed extremely quickly.
- (2021-07-05) Pietro Bertolacci: Pog
- (2021-06-27) Michael Maus: UPDATE: I cannot post anymore and I keep getting "connection error" even after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions. It was working fine yesterday, but today not so much. Works when it wants to but I've experienced many instances where I would reply to a thread and my comment wouldn't post or try to make a thread and it redirects me to another thread.
- (2021-05-12) Tyrone Marchant: I've been using this for awhile and for the most part it's great! However since I've decided to browse /wsg/ it doesn't play sound on the webms. I can't see in the settings how to fix this too.
- (2021-04-15) Kieran Hooper: It'd be nice if filtered threads highlighted the element/phrase that got them filtered. It's hard to figure out what went wrong/filtered a thread I wanted to see, since I have so many filters in place.
- (2021-03-11) Brannon Richmond: This extension is amazing and has made browsing content heavy threads SO much easier. 5 star work for sure.
- (2020-12-27) mer meh: I have been using this for over a week now and it improved 4chan a lot. However, I noticed whenever a 4chan thread has a new reply while I brose the catalog, it has a minor bug of minimizing the thread I'm previewing (a feature 4chanx created). Other than that, I would highly recommend it since the captcha setting ensures I can reply without clicking the dumb fading cars 20 times. It bypasses captcha nearly entirely.
- (2020-12-09) Kamran Lotfian: Update button stopped working plus I can't can't click on the person I replied to. It just shows a small dot every time I click it.
- (2020-10-26) King Bardylis: Works pretty good
- (2020-10-20) Paolo Badajos: easy to use
- (2020-08-28) Neark U: cool and good
- (2020-08-25) C: Doesn't work on blue boards, im getting (170 errors occurred. [report] [hide] Parsing of Thread No.304680878 failed. Thread will be skipped. TypeError: Cannot read property 'no' of undefined (4chan X ccd0 v220.127.116.11 crx on blink at 12095,12409,12394,5287))
- (2020-08-02) TheWalkingAmongTheDead: Works fine for me.
- (2020-07-19) Ayman Ibrahim: Fantastic extension. I love the new hierarchical format for showing post replies .
- (2019-10-29) darksicus: Good extension. Is it possible to download all image in a thread? or how to do it?
- (2019-08-15) Cursed Sky: Makes browsing a lot easier and has a lot of helpful features.
- (2019-06-28) monsieur cacator: Nice it's finally updated I can now talk with my fav redditors and filter thoses ugly 4channers
- (2019-05-18) Atif Baig: yeet
- (2019-04-04) Nokia n900: broken after april fools 2019. :(
- (2019-03-28) Adam Salter: Usually pretty good and up-to-date, but this chrome store version is now outdated, which is affecting lurking ability. Once it gets updated, I'll edit this review, since this extension is normally fantastic, but not right at the moment.
- (2019-03-23) Ez: Broken as of now. Get the following message:"Error loading https://a.4cdn.org/boards.json; try going to chrome://flags/#network-service and disabling the network service flag."
- (2019-02-16) Nick S.: How about you don't request to receive all of my visiting history data?
- (2018-12-21) Stefan: No updates for v18.104.22.168 and up.
- (2018-12-05) David B.: 4channel X when?
- (2018-12-03) Reid BH: please let this work on the new domain I rarely visit red boards so this is extension is pretty pointless for me at the moment
- (2018-11-24) ELP random: When's 4channel X
- (2018-11-04) Moin Morgen: Fixed my problem with the broken Captcha, and has some nice features
- (2018-09-20) exceedingly curious: Works great just have to remember to disable add blockers because they sometimes interfere with it
- (2018-09-18) Mico: keeps breaking every few weeks, updates take days in a row. When it breaks, 4chan becomes unusable.
- (2018-09-17) Road Dogg: Not working
- (2018-09-17) I got a problem today, whenever i click a board it doesnt load and says : Failed to load board configuration. Connection Error Error fetching archive data from https://mayhemydg.github.io/archives.json/archives.json Connection Error
- (2018-08-28) Lemony Fresh: It is brilliant and makes the site not feel like you are using a 15 year old website. Until the recent changes where WEBMs with sound have no sound, and you have to turn the extension off. EDIT: (going back to 5 stars) chrome://flags/#enable-modern-media-controls (Then click disable)
- (2018-07-28) Erik de Paulsen: perma-mutes audio in webms. Only way to get it to play sound is to disable the extension.
- (2018-07-03) Huntaren: Used to be an amazing extension for browsing 4chan. But as of late it mutes all audio and dose not allow you to toggle audio on or off on any clip.
- (2018-05-14) op give sauce: This is actually the best extension of the 4chan out here. And 100% recommended to every anon out there.
- (2018-04-22) Samuel Huang: thank you anon :)
- (2018-04-17) Carl Walker: No problem at all.
- (2018-01-12) m p: Works well and looks nice
- (2017-12-06) Christian J. Villagómez I. β: MUST HAVE
- (2017-10-27) Michael Delphia: Must-have for anyone who uses 4chan.
- (2019-04-25, v:22.214.171.124) theshadowduke: 4channel and posting
I cannot post on either 4chan or 4channel websites. Is there going to be a fix for this? I've patiently waited for over a two months.
- (2019-04-11, v:126.96.36.199) FX: Why permissions for google.com?
Why does this extension use permissions for google.com by default? https://i.imgur.com/PG9aoBo.png
- (2019-03-24, v:188.8.131.52) Shadowblue: configuration error.
"Failed to load board configuration. Connection Error" How do I fix this? Tell me!
- (2018-11-26, v:184.108.40.206) 4channel domain
Will this be compatible for 4channel at some point?
- (2018-11-24, v:220.127.116.11) Og Nargual: 4channel.org
Please if you could extend support of this for 4channel it would be greatly appreciated!
- (2018-11-23, v:18.104.22.168) Cyka Blyat: 4channel support
Will you include 4channel.org?
- (2018-11-23, v:22.214.171.124) Yashasvi: 4channel
Will there be an update for 4channel?
- (2018-10-06, v:126.96.36.199) Stuart Marshall: Webms are now permanently muted
Webms no longer have sound. The mute button on all files is showing that they are muted, and is grayed out and no longer selectable making it impossible to unmute them. I'm in chrome version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) Issue began occuring approximately a week ago, after Chrome updated its look. Webms open fine in incognito mode/when 4chan X is turned off
- (2018-09-19, v:188.8.131.52) Carlos Arranz Bellas: downloading images
clicking the download button gives me the error "Could not download https://i.4cdn.org/a/1537316574039.jpg" like the post was deleted, have to save manually instead now
- (2018-09-19, v:184.108.40.206) Pavel Snášel: Captchas
I think that google updated today and no Captchas are showing up anymore so i cant post with this pluggin