Connect to 12VPX directly from your browser.
This extension can be used by 12vpx.com customers to connect their Chrome browser to the VPN service without needing to install separate VPN software. For timely support please e-mail [email protected] directly. Requires a paid 12vpx.com subscription.
- (2022-03-17) Helena Voronchichina: переводит на сайт, где нужно зарегистрироваться с 14 дневным триалом
- (2022-01-17) jobs email36: NOT FREE, DON'T WASTE TIME WITH INSTALATION!!!
- (2021-02-13) Yewgeniy Markin: даже со своим сайтом для регистрации не соединяет
- (2020-04-16) LaserGhostX: It is an awesome helpful extension , many people love it SO DO I
- (2019-07-22) Leo West: I've used it for a year and its great. Customer service is also prompt to respond.
- (2018-11-27) Barnabus Premier: Excellent app for 12VPN subscribers. I get very fast download speed from China. It connects quickly and has never been blocked nor detected by the Great Firewall for now.
- (2018-05-19) Jenny Wang: Best VPN extension ever, so easy to use. Can customize each website to go through(or not) VPN individually.
- (2017-02-17) Liva Chan: 墙内墙外，再也不用切换来切换去了。随时随地，想上就上。
- (2016-10-29) Adam Lee: Adware! The source code of websites advertising inserts!
- (2016-06-01) Rob Grune: Excellent extension. 12VPN is the best vpn I have found in 12 years of experience with all competitors.
- (2016-03-26) ozmartian: Working in China for a few years now and have used VPNs from all the big players in the industry. 12VPN is not only the best value for money, its just few dollars a month on the yearly subscription!!, the connections are solid and should there be any issues, they support every VPN type under the sun. Especially effective within China, not a single other competitor has come close to this level of quality from my experiences anyway. And you can connect as many devices as you like using the one account. Cannot be beat! Types include: PPTP, L2TP, SSTP, OpenVPN, AnyConnect (Cisco), ikev2/IPSEC) plus other features like SmartDNS etc... using this Chrome extension makes it just sooooo much easier ontop of an already awesome offering.
- (2016-03-04) Shadow Assassin: It was ok except I don't have money to purchase an account. Can't make an account without having to pay a lot of money. Not mad just a little disappointed
- (2015-10-09) bigmurry diao: works great in china
- (2015-07-15) Harling Sun: It is able to acceess most blocked sites except google
- (2015-03-16) works well in China too
- (2015-02-17) Jermyn Xia: Very useful.
- (2015-01-07) 'Alim Beveridge: Mostly works like a charm in China. Using it to access this site right now. love the way I can add new sites to the list without having to go into setting! some servers would not connect but that is not this extension's faults, I believe. Clearly says you need to have a 12VPN subscription so it's not false advertising.
- (2014-07-26) Preston Li: I am a 12VPN service subscriber and so glad to have the privilege to use this add-on. According to my 3-day experience with it, it's very stable in China, and very convenient to use. thumbs up!
- (2014-05-02) NILESH NEHATE: not good...........
- (2016-09-08, v:184.108.40.206) azrx 91: Free Trial.
I'm always skeptical of money back issues, so I don't venture into paying to try. So many VPNs are shady, heh. It would be nice to see if this one works and would cut me off forcing me to pay if it does indeed work. I'm always up for paying and supporting what works.
- (2016-06-16, v:220.127.116.11) James Ricketts: 12 for chrome
- (2015-04-30, v:18.104.22.168) Kai: temporarily disable extension
Is there any way to temporarily disable VPN without turning off the extension?
- (2015-03-13, v:22.214.171.124) ka jong venus Park: 12vpn extension seem to be always disconnected
hi, I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong here, but my chrome 12vpn extension is always shown as a red badge...this means it's unable to connect, right? I don't see any option to resolve this issue. Please help. Thanks!
- (2014-12-06, v:126.96.36.199) Mark: Not able to change settings
Not able to change settings, servers list not shown anymore.
- (2014-11-20, v:188.8.131.52) John Kuo: Servers can't be selected
No longer can choose servers *Show Server List check box is checked but still unavailable.
- (2014-10-17, v:184.108.40.206) Md.Iqbal hossen Babu: VPN.tv
I can't install VPN.tv extension. why?
- (2013-06-01, v:220.127.116.11) Kosen Ohtsubo: インストール