Tracks the time you spend on Facebook per day.
This extension tracks the time you spent on Facebook per day. The timer is reset at the end of the day. Should work on every resolution up from 1024x768. Thanks to Gregor M. for the logo and Eric S. for the major code cleanup and helping with the timer!
- (2021-08-10) Noor Khalil: Doesn't work. The button just takes me to the review page.
- (2020-03-17) Norbert Szabó Zsolt: Very good invention, sadly it won't show when I use facebook's new theme.
- (2019-09-25) makhlouf gharbi: useful
- (2019-01-08) Laughing: how to use it?
- (2018-11-04) Phuong Tran: ● Change to the awesome icon ● Add stop count when page is inactive function The extension will be better. Ps: Consider using focus and blur events of the window
- (2018-10-29) Theresa Pendant: The timer restarted when I got on a different computer. As far as I can tell it doesn't work on mobile at all. I was hoping to be able to track across devices.
- (2018-04-08) sudipta laha: Doesn't work at all
- (2018-02-20) Lee Song: Works for me. Now I play Facebook less. Much Thanks :). EDIT: Would be cool if there is analytics, doesn't have to be fancy graph.
- (2017-12-28) useless for me - does not pause when you move to a different window/tab
- (2017-11-22) Arndis Anna Kristinardottir Gunnarsdottir: Nothing happens. Just a grey icon in the corner, no settings, no statistics, not sure how this is supposed to work.
- (2017-06-13) jerome klur: Ne marche plus depuis quelques jours
- (2017-06-10) Pravar Mahajan: Doesn't work anymore
- (2017-02-27) It would be great if the extension has option to select whether the timer runs only when the tab is active and when links opened through FB are active. A graph view of the statistics would be cool too!
- (2016-12-14) K. Ali Pardhan: counter is on whenever Facebook is open, instead of when in focus/selected
- (2016-11-01) Mazen el Senih: Not working!
- (2016-10-29) paolo sach: Timer works but resets everytime I close fb tab. Can the dev fix this?
- (2016-09-03) It doesn't record the time. Plus the app runs continually while the FB tab is open. 1 Star until it get fix
- (2016-05-25) Κυανός Δράκος: Keeps counting even if you are not using it. What is the point if the background tab is in the background and/or maybe you are listening music to a youtube channel while cooking? Make it more sophisticated and put some statistics on it an then it will be usefull and worth 5 stars.
- (2016-05-22) Stepan Suvorov: Great extension but unfortunately does not work anymore for me. May be because of some FB markup changes. it works again! had to switch it on and off.
- (2016-04-06) Miško Šadibol: fb had to change something, it does not work again :) Would you Marco like to fix it please? :)
- (2016-03-20) Talia West: Excellent extension. Very useful for me as it allows me to keep track of how long I've been on facebook for (often too long!). The extension did stop working for a while as facebook changed something so the timer was no longer showing, but then I contacted Marco, the developer, and he fixed it within a few days so now it is working normally again.
- (2016-03-17) Rupam Mandal: Didn't work.
- (2016-02-25) Bianca Siqueira: Not working
- (2015-12-22) Bex vanKoot: The problem with starting a new timer each time FB opened in a tab seems to be fixed, but now it keeps counting as long as the tab is open, even if it's in the background.
- (2015-12-10) sajjarao srinivas: vvvv good and best one
- (2015-11-05) Zhanna Luchezarova: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Time spend on Facebook" for a very good price. Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2015-05-11) Patryk Dymarek: Po odświeżeniu pokazuje inny czas, miałem już 18h a teraz mam 11min