Know how much time you spend on your favourite websites every day.
According to a recent study, we can read 200 books in the time we spend on social media each year. Astounding, right? Also, an average human spends a total of 3+ hours on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social medias daily. Have you ever wondered how much time you spend on these websites? If yes, then you're in the right place. Dryft is a free Google Chrome extension that monitors the websites you have added in it's watchlist and gives you a detailed insight of how much time you spend on these websites. Download it for free and get: 1. Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly stats. 2. Compare current stats with previous ones and manage your Internet habits. 3. Add or remove hundreds of website from the watchlist. 4. Completely free. No hidden charges, no in-app purchases. ** For queries, mail me at [email protected]
- (2020-01-25) Flora H. V. Adams: Does exactly what it says. It tracks for how long you are active on a website. It doesn't block your access to that website. It's easy to set up and use, and easy to track.
- (2020-01-03) Samuel Félix Paula: Very useful google extension!!
- (2019-07-20) Leidy Reyes: Excelente! He podido verificar en que paginas web gasto más mi tiempo, así he podido poco a poco dejando de utilizar tanto el internet. 100% recomendada, tiene un estilo sencillo, es fácil de utilizar y cumple lo que dice.
- (2018-09-12) Avishek Choudhury: Helps keeping a perfect track record of your website usage especially when you are using time bound vpn
- (2018-09-03) Vaibhav Arora: Very neat design! Loving it so far! :)
- (2018-09-03) ROUSHAN RAJ: Amazing and a must have extension... now my time management is much more efficient
- (2018-08-31) Sumit Mukherjee: Now I can track my stats very easily. After tracking I found that I was spending too much time on facebook..minimised it a bit now. Need to focus more on educational sites.
- (2018-08-31) Abhishek Kumar: Loved it. It is simple to use and effective way of managing time online.