The most detailed online time statistics. Know how much time you spend on any site on any day.
You need TimeYourWeb, if: * You spend a considerable part of your life on the Internet and would like to know how this time is effective. Your lifetime is a too valuable resource to spend it uncontrollably. * You want to use Internet resources more efficiently. The first step towards change is aware of the current situation. TimeYourWeb is an impartial judge, to track your online activity. You'll know how long you loaf in social networks or spend time educational portals. * As a parent you care about which sites your child is. Note that TimeYourWeb - this is not a program for parental control. TimeYourWeb does not guarantee that the child does not go to the "bad" sites. TimeYourWeb can be temporarily disabled or he can user a browser without this extension. However, TimeYourWeb helps to know that the user really was on "good" sites and confirm his activity on them. * You are an employer and want to make workers more conscious attitude to time they spend on the Internet. Installing TimeYourWeb increases their efficiency of web usage. * You are a freelancer. So TimeYourWeb will help you draw up a detailed report on how you spent your working time online. TimeYourWeb chrome extension will give you the most detailed time statistics - see how much time you spend on each page of any domain and DOWNLOAD this information as CSV - distinguish "active" and "total" time duration spent on any page - see when you starts and how long you are watching any page. You can also DOWNLOAD this information as CSV - see how your Internet activity changes during any month TimeYourWeb extension is without any ads completely. With TimeYourWeb you can manage your time and enjoy your effective work. Summary Chart You can get a summary for sites you have visited per a day / a week / a month. TimeYourWeb tracks time only when your browser has a focus. The extension distinguishes "Total" and "Active" time tracking approaches. Time is tracked as "Active" if you press keys or move the mouse more often than 1 time in 30 seconds. If a user is inactive more than 30 seconds but the browser is in focus, TimeYourWeb counts only "Total" time. "Total" time shows you how long you were watching video on YouTube or other video-sharing sites or just kept your browser opened. TimeYourWeb allows you to order summary data by "Total" or by "Active" time or site names. Click by any page opens visited page in new chrome tab. Also you can download information from this tab as CSV. Flow Chart With Flow Chart - you can investigate your Internet activity stats like under the microscope. It shows your online activity on timeline. You can switch between "Total" and "Active" time tracking approaches (see Summary Chart about tracking approaches). Here you can see when you visited a page and how long you were there. Pages from the same domain have the same color. Also you can download information from this tab as CSV. Stacked Chart Stacked Chart gives bird's-eye view to your Internet activity statistics. Here you can see how your habits change during a month. You see the longest and the shortest day on the Internet during a month. Configuration Allows you to: 1) stop/start time tracking 2) set the day of week start. It could be Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Monday is default. 3) define URLs that won't be tracked. TimeYourWeb checks each URL for correspondence to "Ignoring rules". If URL start and "Ignoring rule" are equal then URL will be ignored. Ignoring Rules examples: - "https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?tab=wm#spam" - don't track time spent on spam checking in Gmail. - "https://mail.google.com" - do not track any activity in Gmail - "chrome://newtab" - don't track time spent on new Tab - "file://" - don't track time spent on any local file FAQ Question: Does it track the time when I watch a film online? Answer: Yes, if browser is in focus. "Total" Time shows the period you was watching the film. Question: Does TimeYourWeb have any access to viewed pages? Answer: No, it doesn't. TimeYourWeb only tracks URLs visited by you, no more. Question: Is TimeYourWeb free? Answer: All current and most future features of TimeYourWeb are free and will be free forever. However, we are going to add some useful features which need servers. Server time costs money. So this features will be paid. Future plans We are going to expand TimeYourWeb with next capabilities: - possibility for deleting day data - user accounts with authentication - synchronization between several computers Permissions TimeYourWeb is the lowest permission required among another Chrome extension time trackers. TimeYourWeb requires "Read you browsing history": to allow the extension to read current tab's domain, icon and title. Contacts Email: timeyourweb[ at ]gmail.com
- (2020-02-08) Jere Miah: This extension has no export. very very sad. which makes it useless.
- (2020-01-16) Nguyen Thuan: Outstanding features! Let's say you want to track facebook.com only to track the time you surf newsfeed, not facebook.com/messages You can add facebook.com/messages to the exclusion list.
- (2019-11-06) Brian Kyckelhahn: I love that it provides detail down to the specific URL, not just the domain, and has both an "active" and a "total" tally. These numbers appear right, though I haven't tested them. I'd put up with ads if it made developing the extension worth the developer's time. This extension appears to be more detailed than Web Activite Tim Traker and RescuTim and more accurate than RescuTim.
- (2019-10-10) Halffunction Nobot: This extension not work in Kiwi browser.
- (2019-07-29) Omar Kchaichia: Thank you guys you saved my life , i mean my time . now i can control my facebook addiction.
- (2019-06-16) Vitte Stinson: Can you update a 12 hour format clock format option please? otherwise this extension is really good
- (2019-06-09) Chitranshu Vashishth: Really helpful analysis about my browsing habits. This also helps me to control my behavior and is a better alternative to other extensions like StayFocused which kinda forces that behavior.
- (2019-05-27) Xue Fu: It works only for a while. It can't load the second time I opened it.
- (2019-05-14) John Lewis: I have used for half a year, i can't open the monitor main page anymore
- (2019-05-12) 百世经纶一页书: very nice!
- (2019-04-21) Sadman Saqib Sifat: Loving it.
- (2019-03-25) Tianci Ai: suggestion: combine the sites from same domain like a.example.com and b.example.com
- (2019-01-22) Sunny Dola: I've been using this extension for a few weeks now and it's really good, I only wish that you guys can get the accounts out with the next update since I commonly change browsers.
- (2019-01-08) aione: 老是点不开，想放弃了
- (2018-12-03) Edson Caetano: This is amazing!!!!! Really, the only bad thing in this extention is that you discovery how much time tou trow away with not important things. Is very simple to use and works fine. I just suggest an upgrade, a use time alarm, like I could set my max time on Facebook on 20 min and when I reach this time, the extension warm me about the time.
- (2018-11-11) Matthew Cavallo: Great extension. Monitors the time on each URL with ease, and helps me become better aware of my usage of certain domains! Much appreciated!
- (2018-11-10) Oliver Roehl: Love this extension! Does exactly what I wanted it to do. Even better! One thing I'd like as maybe a paid pro feature is alarms. Sound an alarm if time on a domain or page exceeds a certain time.
- (2018-08-12) Lukas Gawenda: Top!
- (2018-06-19) would love the ability to lock it out from my children disable or clear data. keep it running but password needed to access/configure
- (2018-02-10) Ser Qualquer: Excelente. Parabéns aos desenvolvedores.
- (2018-01-16) Piotr Koszal: Great plugin. But I miss two things: 1. I use three different computer (school, work, personal), on every of them I'm logged on same google account, so TimeYourWeb has been automaticly installed on every of them. BUT every of them has differen tracking result. They don't merge into one and this is big problem for me. 2. I miss categories, like work, school, fun. It would be nice to put certain websites to categories so I can see how much time I spend on every of them
- (2017-12-19) Simon Barnett: Exactly what I've been looking for. Perfect tool for working out hours for invoicing and billing.
- (2017-10-19) Diego Sondr: Можно ли сделать какое-то сохранение статистики ну скажет там по заходу в аккаунт или привязке аккаунта хрома?а то бывают сбои происходят и статистика просто пропадает и ведь восстановить нет возможности совсем как выходить
- (2017-10-10) Владимир Кобб: Самое крутое что есть в этом расширении, и чего нет во многих других - это отслеживание времени при просмотре видео в полноэкранном режиме.
- (2017-06-13) Matthias: The best there is
- (2020-01-27, v:1.0.21) Carmel Most: Timestamps problem
Hi, Do you have an idea of how to solve a timestamp problem? When I download the "Flow" csv file, it shows the same timestamp for all my web activities. Thank you
- (2019-03-19, v:1.0.21) Justine Diza: Remove sites that were tracked but not relevant
Is it possible to remove tracked websites? I am planning to use this extension as a safety measure for my freelancing job, to make sure I am being billed correctly for hours spent online. But I need to make sure I can clear out the unnecessary sites that were tracked before my shift. Would it be possible to clear out the sites that were tracked upon download? Also, it would be great if it had a feature were you can set the schedule on when it should track sites.
- (2019-03-08, v:1.0.21) Thomas: Suggestion
Great addon. It would be fine, if there was a back/forward button to browse days/weeks... back and forward in addition to the calendar control to select days.
- (2019-02-12, v:1.0.21) Kaminate: Small typo "Control you time in the Internet"
Hovering over the icon reads "Control you time in the Internet", but it should instead read "Control your time in the Internet".
- (2018-10-30, v:1.0.21) Kenda Healey: stolen computer
need to track computer
- (2018-09-16, v:1.0.21) Suggestion
Can we have a notification system which pops up and inform if we have crossed a certain time on a certain website or the total/active time. Such kind of notification will greatly help.
- (2018-07-21, v:1.0.18) Chris Gat: Deceptive Site Ahead
Google safe browsing is detecting this app as unsafe: Attackers on www.interopapplication.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).
- (2017-08-30, v:1.0.16) Fientje Vermeulen: Grouping
Is there any way to group your websites? I myself would like to group the websites into "working" and "procrastinating" so that at the end of the day I can easily see how much time I actually spent working. This should be doable as there are only a few work-related websites.