International On-Screen Keyboard to type and search internet in your native language
★ i2Type is a free online international onscreen keyboard that enables you to engage with internet or touch-screen computers in your native language i.e., write email, send tweet, post to facebook, reply to comments, etc. i2Type supports all world languages. ★ When you select your language, you can display invisible characters by pressing either Caps Lock, Shift, Ctrl + Alt, or Ctrl + Alt + Shift. ★ With a click of a button, you can copy what you typed to your clipboard, post it to major social networks i.e., Twitter, Facebook, or use it to query major websites i.e., Google, Bing, YouTube, Wikipedia, and Flicker. ★ To search/post other websites than those provided, just copy your typed text to clipboard using the blue button then paste it to the desired website. ╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮ ★ Supported Languages ★ ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯ Afrikaans Albanian Arabic Armenian Assamese Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Cornish Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Farsi Finnish French Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Hebrew Hungarian Hindi Hiragana Icelandic Italian Kannada Katakana Kazakh Konkani Korean Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Malayalam Maltese Marathi Mongolian Nepal Norwegian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Quechua Romanian Russian Sanskrit Serbian Slovak Spanish Tamil Tatar Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese i2Type utilizes an online service http://www.sciweavers.org/i2type which is offered by sciweavers.org, an academic network for researchers.
- (2019-08-19) Rsoemare Yuri: good
- (2018-08-07) Fatema Azmi: sucks
- (2018-06-09) Kaiseranime: Wonderful !!
- (2017-12-10) MemeInMyDream: The space button did NOT work and i had to combine the letters (e.g. when I want to type "Game Grumps" I have to type "Gamegrumps").
- (2017-11-21) It's really very cool, to be able to type in so much languages. The only missing feature, is to select preferred keyboard.
- (2017-09-13) Andy Rollyson: if this had any directions it could possibly be useful.
- (2017-08-28) Kipper Sewell: It more or less works but needs some additions. The Hiragana doesn't combine Dakuten or Handakuten with Hiragana making them separate characters. There should be an option to pick a default keyboard, or even favorite keyboards though this is more ease of access that anything.
- (2017-07-21) Bethany McFarlane: The Korean letters do not combine correctly, to be honest they do not combine at all. A complete waste of time.
- (2017-04-22) Girish Trivedi: third class. no use
- (2017-03-15) Ajith Aravindan: thanks
- (2016-11-22) Bizhan Ansari: kheyli aalist
- (2016-05-21) Ali T: Huge waste of time! Leaving the extension momentarily (to copy and paste, for example), wipes out everything already typed and even language selection! Also Farsi appears to be more Arabic than Farsi.
- (2016-01-24) Nep Nep hyperdimension: It didn't have the ú character when I was using the app for spanish.
- (2016-01-04) Ben Jones: It does what it says but I am unable to re-size the window which makes it awkward and difficult to use. I cannot recommend this to anyone and I am deleting it from my browser.
- (2015-10-27) Balraj Singh: Some characters for ਪਜਾਬੀ can't be found. Did you notice something missing in the word "Punjabi" I typed in Gurmukhi here?
- (2015-09-01) k. teymen: very good
- (2015-07-30) Samantha Smith: As other people have stated, the Hangul characters do not combine.
- (2015-04-29) Craig Bourne: Hiragana and katakana are awkward to use in the extreme as there is no phonetic input and the keyboard layout is not sensible to an English speaking person.
- (2014-07-19) anievarghese varghese: some malayalam alphabets are not included
- (2014-04-12) MONZON68: The farsi letters to not combine correctly. As in Arabic, there should be a beginning, middle and end form for most letters. This programme does not have this. Disappointing.
- (2014-01-25) LonerD DreamLair: Ukrainian keyboard are incorrect
- (2013-11-20) Aidan B: Korean Hangul characters don't combine, they just sit next to each other like this: ﾲￂﾲￌ...
- (2013-01-25) Alicia Silva: The extension is almost perfect except a pretty necessary addition is needed. The Hiragana and Katakana keyboards don't have a む or a マ respectively. Definitely need to fix this fast
- (2012-09-14) Dhital Pushkar: This one of the great app that I have seen in Chrome.....
- (2012-07-19) Dnyaneshwar Damahe: how can connect two words of marathi? its a problem for me total system is best only this is probleme for me
- (2018-07-21, v:3.0) Sanjay Patil: install for pc
in pc not run Use the cass in the computer
- (2018-03-08, v:3.0) Vijay Kumar: its have tamil layout??
its have tamil layout??
- (2017-11-21, v:3.0) Translation
I suggest a translation feature.
- (2017-11-21, v:3.0) Preferred keyboard, showing only the ones I use often
The only missing feature, is to select preferred keyboard. I love so many keyboards, but it's hard without a selection.
- (2017-10-30, v:3.0) vishal suresh babu: Malayalam
Can I type Malayalam with this app on my laptop ?
- (2015-12-30, v:3.0) Awadhesh Maurya: Virtual Keyboard not pop-up
After adding to chromium, I am not getting virtual keyboard at all.
- (2015-10-04, v:3.0) Stephen Courtney: Dakuten?
I can't find any way to get the dakuten and handakuten characters for hiragana/katakana. Also, like others have suggested, please make the default language setting changeable, or maybe have a favorites setting to only show your favorites. Thanks.
- (2015-09-22, v:3.0) Meiling Yang: Window display is completely blank
Hi, The extension on my Chromebook stopped to work all of a sudden; when run the window is blank. Remove from Chrome and install back does not help.
- (2015-03-14, v:3.0) Davide Cantarella: HIRAGANA
great extension!...but...is it possible to add in the same button the "european" sound for hiragana symbol? (for example あ=A) Hi!
- (2015-02-18, v:3.0) Ray Habibi: does not work!!
I downloaded and shows up fine on tool bar but fails to work only shows one blank page .....